[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FACT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 500x375
The only thing wrong with weed is the culture assossiated with it
The sooner we legalize the sooner people who smoke will stop trying to fit into a retarded stereotype
>>
god created marijuana for a reason, and that reason is painkillers like aspirin weren't invented until 1899, so that's a fucking lot of human history where a simple headache would be murderous

god wills it
>>
Agreed.

Homosexuals are fine, fag culture is not.
Blacks are fine, hip hop culture is not.
Weed is fine, stoner culture is not.

When you make your vice the center of your personality, you necessarily abuse the vice and commit the sin of gluttony or lust. Be real people and find better ways to define yourselves.
>>
Plus it's going to be a great market. Me and a friend are going in the second they legalize it, even though neither of us smokes. He's a biologiy teacher btw.
>>
File: 1459980753259.gif (190 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459980753259.gif
190 KB, 300x300
>>70191537
Please. Remove the culture all you want and you'll still end up with lazy, demotivated losers who can't hold a job or raise their children to be productive adults.

Quit weed for a few years and see how your life improves. Weed's not addictive at all, anon. I'm sure you'll have no trouble.
>>
>>70192579
>When you make your vice the center of your personality, you necessarily abuse the vice and commit the sin of gluttony or lust.

I could also argue that you're committing the sin of pride as well, but well said
>>
>>70192767
So. Much. This.
>>
>>70192579
Muslims are fine, Muslim extremists are not :^)
>>
Smoke your weed around your life
Dont live your life around your weed
>>
>>70192932
First Islam is a race, and now this. Why does Islam feel the need to conquer everything, even different nouns?
>>
>>70191537
>The only thing wrong with weed is the culture assossiated with it
The thing is the overwhelming majority of people who smoke weed are not part of the culture at all. Comparing DUDEWEEDBRO's to people who smoke weed is like comparing college frat party chads to anyone who drinks.

Lots of people smoke weed and lots of people go out to have a few drinks. It is small fraction of each group that makes up the smelly bong holding hippy and the drunken beer funneling chad.
>>
Some time ago I was smoking weed on daily basis. I had a job, steady income, took great care for myself and all. About a month ago I lost my job, quit smoking weed soon after, need a dentist soon and generaly degraded myself in no sleep schedule whatsoever and 24/7 gaming.
Now, while most of west would call my condition "depression" or "disorder" or whatever and shower me with pills, I'd prefer a joint instead.
>>
>>70191537
Legalize it?
Keep it legal in the few states that have already so more degenerates can move to Denver, Portland, and Seattle and keep the rest of the US free of those cucks.
>>
File: dudeweed.jpg (221 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
dudeweed.jpg
221 KB, 1280x960
>>70192767
>>70192877
i'm sure this pot head has done more in one day than you have in your entire life
>>
>>70193197
Imagine what he could have done if he hadn't, though.
>>
>>70193055
>Islam is not a culture
the memes have gone too far tbhimo.
>>
>>70193276
he wouldn't be the same so he probably would've done worse.
you never know what would happen if he didn't pick up the bong, maybe he would've grabbed a cigarette or took more shots.
>>
File: failures at life.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
failures at life.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
The culture that surrounds weed will always stay the same, illegal or legal. Bunch of unproductive faggots who
>play xbox all day
>work at convenience stores or other shit tier jobs after barely passing high school
>get yelled at by their parents constantly to do shit like chores
>cause awkward situations at family dinners when approached with serious questions regarding their future
>have no aspirations
>eat and sleep most of the day
>spends all his money on bongs and other drugs
>drive shitty cars
>wear clothing from zumiez
>have literally no goals or aims in life and waste their time looking for more weed and getting ripped off
>constantly lie to themselves that they'll change their life by quitting weed and being more productive (but never do)
>>
>>70193294
W-what? We were talking about vices and culture surrounding them. Islam isn't a drug
>>
File: m.jpg (178 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
178 KB, 888x1120
DUDE WEED

jk lmao i completely agree with you

Faggy stoners and niggers totally kill the cannabis users image because theyre the only ones who cant shut their fucking face about smoking.

I dont see why smoking a joint with some buddies or after a long day of work doesn't fit into our society.

People need to mind their own business, proud stoners' included.
>>
>>70191685
deus wolt
>>
I think weed is very nice. I used to be against it. It can probably fuck up your life, but if you aren't a retarded nigger that won't happen.
>>
>>70193464
>Islam isn't a drug
neither are homosexuals and blacks.
>We were talking about vices and culture surrounding them
no, we were talking about cultures and subcultures inside them.
>>
>>70191537
i have recently turned towards faith and i believe even the bible ensure that man was given dominion over the earth and all that it has to offer.
deus vult
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.