[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time Shitlording
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: muzzie van.jpg (34 KB, 691x372) Image search: [Google]
muzzie van.jpg
34 KB, 691x372
If you could travel back in time, what would you do to prevent western decline?

1. It's a one way trip.

2. You get to bring a van full of any items that an average guy could reasonably obtain in a month's time.
>>
der bump
>>
File: viker.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
viker.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
One more bumpity, holding out hope for a hero.
>>
File: science loop.gif (2 MB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
science loop.gif
2 MB, 600x366
Arm all of the atheists of the past with : news articles ,sports almanacs, science books and advanced weapons.

I get to keep their fedoras and trenchcoats in return.
>>
Introduce Islam earlier.
>>
Kill Marx I suppose.
>>
File: snekaaa.jpg (139 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
snekaaa.jpg
139 KB, 1024x683
>>70191341
I would travel to Rome during it's peak with a shit ton of salt and 1 book filled with military tactics if allowed. Would sell all that salt to become considerably wealthy and from there hire and train my personal army using superior tactics from the modern day and basically become a King or whatever with hundreds of women slaves and concubines.
>>
>>70191341
It depends on what you believe caused western decline. You could save the Roman Empire, but people would still be shit posting wishing the Germans sacked Rome and they weren't getting fucked by some Senator.

Realistically I'd pick either helping the Byzantine Empire against the Turkish invasion of Anatolia or stoping the partitions of Poland and having them focus on the Ottoman Empire.
>>
>>70191341
Get Yuri on television somehow.
All this Bullshit is just demoralisation spiralling out of control because there is no force to act out the next step.
>>
>>70191341
I would jump back into the Enola Gay on its way into japan with a boxcutter and I would hijack the plane and fly into russia instead and drop the bomb starting ww3 directly after the second war.
>>
>>70191341
Bring a van full of art supplies to 1920s Germany and become best friends with Hitler.
Convince him to focus on the communists and convince Britain they were a threat.
No more cultural Marxism
No more yurop degeneracy
>>
>>70192381

By Yuri, I assume you are referring to that ex KGB guy that talks about how bad marxism is? Not a bad idear maybe.
>>
Tell the Germans how to build nukes. If Germany had won, Europe would be right in the middle of a new golden age instead of cucking itself with millions of migrants,
>>
>>70192101
holy shit, this.
In WW2 nobody knew how bad it would get, I'm sure they'd all band together if they knew.
>>
Don't do it!!!
>>
prevent the death of jfk

>no lyndon johnson > no vietnam > no hippies and drug culture > no nixon to further incite hippies > undegenerate culture reigns for atleast 10 or 20 more years
>>
>>70192316
I like the way you think, also nice bewbs
>>
File: 1406231506054.jpg (47 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
1406231506054.jpg
47 KB, 500x529
>>70191341
I'd go back in the 50's and become a professor of philosophy, and talk often and loudly about the dangers of liberalism and Marxism. I'd do literally everything I could to keep Marxism from coming into vogue in Academia
That's probably the only thing you could realistically do to keep western civilization from declining.
>>
>>70192395
This totally should have happened
>>
>1865

>alter the emancipation proclamation to mandate that blacks be freed only to be deported back to africa.

>deport all blacks

no more problems
>>
>>70191341

To the start of WWII

> Prove I'm from the future with some simple predictions
> Tell Hitler not to go to Russia
> Screm about Pearl Harbor to anyone who will listen so that the USA doesn't have an excuse get involved in the war
>>
>Kill Kaiser Wilhelm II
>Britain and Germany remain bros due to lack of incompetent man-child
>Anglo-Germans stomp Franco-Russians and are home by Christmas 1914
>War is short and decisive enough to prevent any major social changes
>Live happily ever after
>>
>>70192695
Thanks bud I appreciate it.

>>70192836
Or you could prevent the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, that would be much less work on your part.
>>
>>70192061
>implying atheists of the past were degenerate enough to have fedoras and trenchcoats
>>
>>70192883

Huh, I didn't realize he was that much of a fuck up. Guess I need to brush up on my history.
>>
>>70192316
>bringing salt
>not loading up with advanced weapons amd taking the throne by force
>>
>>70193069
he was an insecure child who started a war that killed millions because his cousins didn't let him in their clique
>>
File: 1387628948353.jpg (8 KB, 257x250) Image search: [Google]
1387628948353.jpg
8 KB, 257x250
>Saudi Arabia circa 600 AD
>Day 27
>I have blended in with the local tribespeople. They are a foolhardy and ignorant culture so it was easy to persuade them to grant me an audience with the Prophet. They say he passed here three days ago looking for shelter for his troops.
>The plan is simple. I would get close enough to the pedo prophet and ask him a question before pulling out my Smith & Wesson 500 and blowing a hole in his brain.
>Then I would convince his troops that I am a mighty sorcerer and kill all of them too, for the virus must be completely purged so as not to spread again.
>>
>>70191341

I'd bring cali weed to africa about 4000 years ago
>>
>>70193127
Family there is only so many bullets you can carry in one van and not to mention it doesn't matter if you have guns if there are thousands of legionaries charging at you.
>>
>>70192697
Do you think America in the 50's was at a shortage of anti-communist sentiment? Your contribution wouldn't have changed jack shit. It would be much more effective to track down and kill the future leaders of communist movements when they were still children.
>>
>>70191341
if you stop hitler from performing the holocaust, no one will know about the holocaust, and no one will be all "oy vey the 6 million" and it won't become politically incorrect to hate the zionist overlords
all the holocaust accomplished was to draw attention to the plight of the jews and make people feel sympathetic for them/load them down with guilt for decades
>>
File: dindu.jpg (4 KB, 117x124) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
4 KB, 117x124
>>70193321
>>
>>70191341
Most /pol/tards would be failed Hitler
>>
>>70193427
If you can convince Hitler to not turn on Russia, the holocaust will be successful.
>>
>>70193385
Give me one well made AK47 and 10000 rounds and ill kill a thousand legionaries without much hassle.
>>
>>70193275
>plot twist: his followers dub you "the prophet" and create a religion based on you... Islam happens anyway
>>
>>70191341
Nuke Africa.
That would teach those niggers.
>>
>>70191341
>If you could travel back in time, what would you do to prevent western decline?
American Civil War 2 would probably do it, but what time period would be appropriate to do so?
>>
>>70193436

imagine them, if they had been smoking dank ass weed the whole time.

they'd be less violent, they'd have something to trade instead of just themselves, etc.
>>
>>70192836
Just because you have the ability to time travel in this scenario doesn't mean you would hold any political authority of the kind necessary to implement government policy like you're doing here.
>>
>>70191341
Stop women suffrage
>>
>>70193547

nuke wouldn't fit in a van unless you remove all the seats or it's heavily extended.

you would have no delivery system, etc.
>>
>>70193599

That's a good question senpai
>>
>>70193505

not to mention the fear factor of being able to point at someone and have them dead instantly that they have never seen before.

Morale destroyed

They would probably think you are god of war and give up relatively quickly..
>>
>>70193488
The elite Jews survived and we're not affected by the Holocaust. They used the pleb Jews as a sacrifice to get "muh genocide" and force their Zionist agenda. Hitler had good intentions but bad strategy... Stupid fuck.
>>
>beginnging of time
>ak47 with as much ammo as i can fit in there
>high quality steel tools such as shovel, axe, hammers, etc

conquer tribes
convince them i am god, teach them english
become a god-king
conquer the world
>>
I would have convinced Ted Cruz's mother to take a morning after pill.
>>
All you have to do to stop Western decline is stop the internet from being invented.
>>
>>70193663
Why are you shitting on my dream?
>>
File: qw-cheatsheet-print-zoom.jpg (221 KB, 660x720) Image search: [Google]
qw-cheatsheet-print-zoom.jpg
221 KB, 660x720
I bring science textbooks, weapon schematics, army field manuals, as much fucking information as I can possibly download onto my computer, which would be a lot if I saved everything as text files on my 4tb hard drive, so I can have information on every fucking technological advancement we have made from the time I traveled back until modern day, my gun collection, and a generator and fuel for it and one of those backup battery systems to to run my computer until we can get a scientist to make me a modern outlet to plug it into electricity.

Also bring lots of scientifically backed up facts about the lesser intelligence of blacks and them being prone to violence, and news articles on what happens to Rhodesia and South Africa when they give control to the blacks.

Not quite sure where I'd go with all this though.

Considering back in time to the 1860s maybe, give all this stuff to Otto von Bismarck. Encourage him that he should be setting up more colonies in Africa and exterminating the natives, do nothing to prevent World War 1 from happening, just let Germany have the massive technological advantage and roll out Blitzkrieg on the other nation's asses 30 years early.
>>
File: 1436756242262.jpg (373 KB, 495x593) Image search: [Google]
1436756242262.jpg
373 KB, 495x593
Fuck stopping western decline, I'm going back and giving Socrates and Plato huge fuckin' high fives. Maybe Aristotle if I get to wait around long enough. Maybe get him to tell Alexander that unless he calms the fuck down he's gonna get ganked like a bitch and die.
>>
>>70193709

I still don't get how a canadian could be president of the USA.

like the constitution literally says he can't.
>>
>>70193734

trying to make you think it out, anon.

not go for the easy answer.
>>
>>70193605
I don't know anon I think it would just make them lazier
>>
File: 1451596895763.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1451596895763.gif
1 MB, 680x551
>>70191341
I take a van full of explosives back in time to September 10th 2001 and blow up the world trade center. This prevents 9/11 from happening, saving the west from decline.
>>
>>70192316
Romans didn't take kindly to kings
>>
File: 1458051900963.jpg (29 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
1458051900963.jpg
29 KB, 600x544
>>70193670
that would be a neat feel
>>
>>70193801

Well, that faggot Obama did it and he's from nigeria or some shit isn't he?
>>
>>70193820
Fine I would take a machine gun to china and make the wholly great wall.
>>
>>70193801
He has us citizenship, his mother was a us citizen
>>
>>70193781
>bring 4tb of information
>can't read it because no electricity
Good on doofus, you dun goofed
>>
>>70191341
1. If you could travel into the past you would just arrive in an entirely different branch of spacetime and none of the changes would effect anything here so it would be pointless to do it because that branch of spacetime is actually theorized to already exist anyway and it wouldn't affect anything in our own (2spooky4me).
2. If you could travel into the past without creating an entirely different universe then whatever you attempted to change would have already happened and you wouldn't be changing anything.
>>
>>70193878

you remind me of that one college humor sketch

where a guy goes back in time and Kills mohamed Atta before 9/11 happens.
>>
File: Rori Mercury.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rori Mercury.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
>>70193670
>>70193901

Pretty much describing GATE to be honest.
>>
I would tell General Patton to team up with the nazis
>>
File: Patton.jpg (3 MB, 1018x4799) Image search: [Google]
Patton.jpg
3 MB, 1018x4799
>>70194092
>>
>>70194015
>and a generator and fuel for it and one of those backup battery systems to to run my computer until we can get a scientist to make me a modern outlet to plug it into electricity
Good job on not reading doofus.
Also be bringing physical textbooks on the important shit.

And electricity was already a thing in the early-mid 1800s, I'd be good.
>>
Give Tsar Nicholas the schematics for Kalashnikovs in 1900 and a book on ww1
>>
>>70193505
>By this time the Army was massive, consisting of twenty five to thirty legions, each of which contained nearly 70,000 men.

You would have been met with at least 70,00 men with many more on their way. I understand guns would basically be nearly impossible for them to counter against but in terms of a war of pure attrition, you as one man would still lose.

At best you end up taking out a couple of legions and then you get tired and killed, at worst you would get zerg rushed and die immediately because you'd need to switch out mags and shit.
>>
>>70191341

I could probably complete this with a van full of modern weapons and ammunition.

I would travel back to 1862, assassinate Lincoln before the emancipation proclamation was signed, dispel the myth that the country had to become united again, and prepare the North for a long and brutal war against the South. But we would surely win, destroying Southern Aristocracy forever.

Then, I would begin the long effort to ship all the blacks back to Africa or South America, whichever continent wanted them.

Somewhere during this time I would meet Theodore Roosevelt's father and befriend him, ensuring that I became a part of Teddy's life.

While Teddy grew up, I would destroy every Indian tribe and build a wall on the Mexican border to prevent the Mexican revolution from spilling over. Eventually, I would have to assassinate Pancho Villa and the other greasers that are responsible for Mexico's demise. Mexico would thank me for it.

More importantly, I would become Teddy Roosevelt's godfather and instill values of nationalism and white supremacy into him while was a boy, so that I could manipulate his genius mind.

Theodore Roosevelt would eventually become President for three straight terms, his diplomatic skills preventing World War I, which prevents World War 2.

Hitler rises to power without much fanfare. Jews are slowly eradicated across Europe until only Islam is a threat. Hitler and America's current president - probably one of Teddy's sons and not any of his dirty, weak cousins - join forces to destroy Islam.

I would die of old age around this time, but Hitler would control the Eastern World and America would control the Western World.

Peace and Harmony reign for a million years.

And all because I killed Lincoln 3 years earlier.
I could probably make it happen with a van full of modern weapons and ammunition.
>>
File: 157415735.jpg (161 KB, 900x510) Image search: [Google]
157415735.jpg
161 KB, 900x510
Teach Hitler the basics of painting and drawing, so he can make improvements on his works. Introduce him to videos of Bob Ross. Convince him to to join the German Army, and pursue his dream as an artist.
>>
File: bestgrill.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
bestgrill.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>70194065
>rory will never sit on your lap
why live?
>>
File: 549842743_44375919.jpg (28 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
549842743_44375919.jpg
28 KB, 620x465
>>70193663
I think this one might fit.
>>
File: questionmark-dog.jpg (34 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
questionmark-dog.jpg
34 KB, 500x348
>>70194272
>no world war I
>Hitler rises to power
>>
I would go to London in the 1600s with a van full of kebabs

I would throw the kebabs at random politicians and authorities

Eventually they would get pissed off enough to enact a "no kebabs" and/or "remove all kebabs" policy

and then the UK would be saved
>>
>>70191341
Convince Chamberlain to ally with Hitler.
>>
>>70191341
Lol I'm American, I'd go back for profit motive

>get together limited edition star wars VHS collection
>go to the 60's
>write star wars trilogy, pitch and remake just as it was in our era
>profit
>still make the prequels just as they are, change nothing
>laugh in my Malibu mansion every time someone on the internet blames me for ruining Star Wars
>>
>>70194387
>Hitler rises to power
>America and most of the world doesn't fight it
>>
>>70194535
You don't get it.

WWI is required for Hitler to rise to power.
If there's not WWI there's no Nazi Party.
>>
>>70191341
Back to Britain in the 1930s with tablet computer that has all of Wikipedia on it. Let them look the collapse of the Empire, at demographic shifts in Europe and the Cold War.
Pretty sure peace with Hitler would seem reasonable in the light of what was to come.
>>
>>70191341
Nazi Germany. Give them a smart phone, a computer, a modern car, some books on engineering, recent history, etc., a few science news articles, some secret military knowledge no one would've known about besides insiders to prove I'm from the future, a gun, and schematics for planes and tanks and shit. Maybe a couple copies of How It's Made and a DVD player. I'd bring a charger too, just so they could model how to make it.

>>70192316
>Time travel back with shitloads of salt
>Someone just steals all your salt and kills you
GG
>>
>>70194518
>little do you know this is the seventh time this has happened
>this is why George Lucas seems so excited making the OT but depressed when making the prequels
>George attempted to break the cycle by selling the rights to Disney
>It was not successful
>>
>>70191341

>Travel back to Pre-WWI Imperial Germany
>Bring them a metric fuckton of books on modern production methods, metallurgy and Allied tactics

ES LEBE DER KAISER
>>
>>70191341
convince soviets not to invade or intervene with Afghan using thus keeping the cold war going until someone actually did fire that sweet first nuke
>>
>>70194369
Thats just a korean disco ball, anon.
>>
File: reallymate.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
reallymate.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>70194661
>Pre WW1 Germany
>Not 1933 Germany
>>
>people bringing modern technology that requires internet to bring up pages of information
>people bringing modern phones with no way for them to service

Stop pls.
>>
>>70194591
You're probably right, but the Jews would still Jew and Hitler could win by pointing out how much they control and influence society, which would probably be more apparent without WWI. Germany wouldn't go into a depression, but the Jews would be wealthier than ever.
>>
>Mid Roman Empire
>bring Latin to English dictionaries
>tons of books about technology, firearms, and electricity
>show how Europe will fall to eastern/southern fauna through misplaced empathy
>promise knowledge of the gods in exchange for worldwide genocide
>Milky Way Galaxy completely colonized circa 2016
>>
Bring back plans for a tractor and an early diesel engine to 1840s Charleston or Richmond.

Become a Billionaire by making slaves obsolete, keeping southern wealth from being destroyed and preventing the Civil War.
>>
>>70194616
>Civis romanus sum
There were no free negros during that time my friend. Plus everyone except for the few Germanic slaves were manlets so whatever famalama.
>>
>>70194777
>being this retarded
The offline functions alone are so advanced it'd revolutionize their world. A calculator that fits in your hand is mind numbing. The communication between objects is fairly easy to figure out later on.
>>
>>70194777
On modern laptops and modern phones you could store more text than an entire library

You'd need to bring a way to power them though
>>
>>70194887
>>70194887
Very true. Maybe I should go back to the year 600 AD and be a giant among men because I'm 5'7''. Probably get megalaid. If I brought some penicillin, I could cure all my STDs.
>>
>>70194661
They'd probably think you're a saboteur.
>>
File: picker.jpg (321 KB, 762x458) Image search: [Google]
picker.jpg
321 KB, 762x458
>>70194858

I think they used them to pick cotton, you would need plans for modern cotton picker which is a very advanced technology.
>>
>>70193505

One single gun wouldn't give you any advantage over more than 200 guys.

You aren't a killing machine just because you have a gun. They'd surround you, wait til you stopped shooting and pepper you with arrows and spears until you were nothing but a bloody shitpile.

The 10,000 rounds and a gun may may is so poorly thought out.

>But Muh Morale!

"All deserters will be drawn and quartered"
>>
Central Europe, Bronze age
Establish technologically advanced superpower and conquer the world.
Books, the van is full of books.
>>
>>70191341
I travel FORWARD in time. To a point where time travel and other spectacular technologies have been developed - warp drives, fusion reactors, neurological augmentations to improve and expand memory, nanobots that rapidly heal and preserve their host, etc.

Then I steal another time machine and travel back to the dawn of human civilization.

Now I'm not just able to influence all of human history, but I'm also effectively immortal and can spend a few thousand lifetimes acting as humanity's guide and guardian (not too mention bang my way across every ancient kingdom).

In a few thousand years when humanity is well on its way towards becoming a Type I civilization, I'll build a warp ship, find a star with some developing life on it, and leave to begin the cycle anew.
>>
>>70195196

Implying that any of that shit will be invented if the west continues to decline
>>
>>70195196
>I travel FORWARD in time. To a point where time travel and other spectacular technologies have been developed -

>I travel FORWARD in time
>to a point where time travel [has] been developed
>>
>>70191341
I don't think I could make a difference. I'd probably try to relive my life the same but not be such an abusive person as an adult. I can't even look at pictures of myself as a kid I don't know what happened and doubt my own mother even loves me anymore.
>>
>>70195196
This is how we know time travel is impossible.
>>
>>70192316
It'd be easier to get elected king in the u.s.
>>
>>70195277
>he thinks he can change who he is from shear mental discipline without being asian
>>
File: nostealing.webm (1 MB, 352x640) Image search: [Google]
nostealing.webm
1 MB, 352x640
>>70195196
>stealing
>banging anything that moves.

Sup Tyrone?
>>
Bring a current photo of Megyn Kelly to her dressing room at the first debate and tell her this is what happens if you ask the Rosie O'Donnell question.
>>
>>70195196
See:
>>70194046

One of the problems inherent to time travel thought experiments is even more terrifying than simply arriving at some odd point in space way ahead/behind the solar system as it moves through space because you lacked the proper factors to coordinate an exact absolute position in the universe for your arrival.

The other one is that you're navigating through the 5th dimension and you don't have a map.
>>
>>70195275
OP didn't specify the conditions under which we acquired the chance to travel through time.

Maybe a natural portal through the fourth dimension? Maybe some careless Time Master from the 2Xth Century left his temporal return pad unattended. Whatever. Point is it's one way.

So - Travel forward. Steal tech. Use time travel tech from that time to go back.
>>
Give McCarthy the Venona papers.
>>
>>70194351
Rory's nice, but I prefer Kuribayashi.
>>
>>70192316
>military tactics
>implying the romans didn't have a well developed system of military tactics
It really isn't tactics that ended the empire. You would be way better off introducing them to gunpowder, (depending on when of course), and/or to english war bows, or other items that would give them a decided advantage.
Also, being an empire, they were still for the most part made up of principalities, each of which tended to take independent direction with management of martial tactics and strategy during wars.
>>
personally i would load up my van with modern construction materials, textbooks, and nugget ammo, and I would go back to ancient finland.

There I would convince a small tribe of savage snow niggers to follow me as their leader, King Fugg.

I would find the most fertile area and establish a great city known as Benis.

I would be known as King Fugg the Mighty, Earl and Lord of Benis.

I would laugh, laugh, laugh, then cut my wrists.
>>
>>70193427
>Holocaust never happens
>Jews spread through the west because lolnousery
>claim they were oppressed by Nazi
>claim muh gorillion so nobody ever goes full natsoc ever again
Wow, just like in real life
>>
File: native american.jpg (42 KB, 350x269) Image search: [Google]
native american.jpg
42 KB, 350x269
I'd go back in time pre-colonial period of north america with an almanac of technology and video footage of what will become of their beautiful continent if they allow yuropoors to conquer it.

Unite the feuding Native American tribes and help them develop industry enough to manufacture modern automatic rifles,machine guns and artillery.

Then make keeping out yuropoors off their clay their top priority.

I'd prevent this demon called USA from ever existing.
>>
>Not just preventing the US from importing niggers
>>
You have a one-way ticket and you choose the past?!

You are one dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>70195486
There is no such thing as absolute position.

The Universe is a finite but boundless 4-dimensional manifold. We can only measure relative positions of objects, there is no absolute coordinate system.

Surely, then, any kind of perfected time travel tech is capable of tracking the vehicle's relative position in space as it travels through time. Otherwise it's like building a plane without landing gears.
>>
>>70195663
>if they allow yuropoors to conquer it
As if they could stop it, you cuck.
>>
>>70191341

Stop the Turks from Allah Ackbaring the Byzantine Empire to avoid Europe going into the Dark Ages.

Convince Hitler not to go after the Jews but to go after the Arabs.

Go back to the ancient Greeks and force them not to fight with each other,
>>
>>70193670
crossbows can do basically the same thing. Bows too.
Having a gun will protect him only so much as having a gun protected the average redcoat
>>
>>70195663
>get literally eaten alive by savages
sounds like a plan
>>
File: king benis.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
king benis.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>70195632

Forgot my pic
>>
Go back and kill George Soros before he was born.

Fuck moot's mom and invent 4chan and /pol/ in the early 90's.
>>
>>70195688
Whydidntwestoptheboats.png
>>
>>70195535
I saw that episode of TNG.
>>
>>70195663

Implying prairie niggers would of ever made a good society
>>
>>70192595
Hitler refused to use any type of weapon that would prevent the use of the land after the weapon was used. He was against the radioactive nature of nukes.
>>
>>70195587
Definitely the best human on the show.
>>
>>70193275

Why not just go back a little further and throttle him in his crib? That's what I would do.
>>
1. Expel all non-Whites, never let any in
2. Erase colonialism, imperialism, slavery, holocaust from history, never teach kids about it, it obviously fucks them up psychologically to the point where they think it's morally wrong to try to stop literal barbarian hordes from raping and pillaging
>>
>>70195836
ever would have
excuse my autism
>>
>>70192316
Books on metallugry, steam engines, mineral locations, accurate maps, these would all be more valuable. Also a latin-english translation book or ten.
>>
>>70195761

This. I feel like we give humans not enough credit.

The only notable example of this kind of culture shock came from when the spanish met the native americans and the indians thought that the spanish had thunder sticks.

The romans were hundreds of years more advanced than the indians as far as science and technology were concerned.

Obviously someone like a legionairre (a common example ITT) would at first be very frightened by some madman with a gun, but they would QUICKLY organize and push your shit in.

The british fighting the zulus was a similar exchange now that I think about it. They were basically at the same level as the indians at that point.
>>
>>70195919

You are excused, fagget
>>
>>70195821
The key is not being so goddamned fucking obvious about it. If you're gonna steal shit from somebody, don't announce yourself and then spend a week getting chummy with people and picking their pockets. Don't get involved in all their shit. Figure out what you're there for. Get in. Get out.

But what does that guy do? OOOOOOH! HEY GUYS! DON'T MIND ME! I'M FROM THE FUTURE JUST HERE TO WATCH ALL THESE HISTORIC EVENTS UNFOLD! JUST PRETEND I'M NOT EVEN IN THE ROOM!
>>
>>70191341
don't think there's anything i could do to save western civilization alone. maybe kill a few choice liberals in their younger years

i'd probably just go back like 10-20 years, take advantage of lottery numbers and knowledge of stock prices, and have a nice comfortable life with a qt conservative girl
>>
>>70195663
I'd go back to the day before you were conceived, and kick your dad in the nuts. Thus sparing the world your ignorance.
>>
>>70194934
Solar cells?
>>
>>70191341
Bring a fuckton of weaponry and try prevent the formation of Germany.
>>
>>70195710
>There is no such thing as absolute position.
Just because it's impossible to determine doesn't mean there's no such thing.
>>
>>70195911
I disagree with 2. Will to Power is a natural state of beings. Only jewish indoctrination has forced children to abandon their natural drive to dominate the lesser races. We can see that in how easily the Nazis taught children to worship the Reich.
>>
>>70191341
tell myself to not do certain things via a letter
invest in the contemporary tech programs and bury them..
Don't give the middle east any foreign aid or help whatsoever, and run a completely isolationaistic policy with the middle east not even having an embassy but a military border enforced by a mutual agreement, no trade of technology and especially no military technology whatsoever.. accept immigrationfor those of them who would be willing to accept western policies to the letter.. And welcome these people in..
>>
>>70195761
Back then, the technology was unknown.

Imagine being a legionaire. You have absolutely no scientific knowledge. And you praise a god.

All of a sudden, this funky looking guy appears out of nowhere... A thunder, louder than any other you've ever heard before deafens you as the stranger lifts his arm to point at your general. You close your eyes for a split second due to the pain and shock. Disoriented, you open your eyes only to find that your general is in pain/dead, bleeding on the ground.

The stranger repeats that against any other soldier that dares to approach him.

The stranger is god.

Long live the stranger.
>>
>>70191341
Prevent the Romans from enslaving Jews and governing over Jerusalem. It would prevent the death of Jesus, thus claims of antisemitism for the next thousand years would be gone.
>>
>Go back to caveman times

>Put on a big fireworks show

>Become god shaman

>Basically shape humanity in any way you want.

>5000 years later kids are learning about the great shaman named DankeMemon
>>
>>70192620
A fucking leaf likes the plan. Verified bad idea.
>>
>>70191341
I fly to the USA. Then buy a gun. Then get a list of famous 19th century Socialist thinkers. Then I go back in time and kill Marx and Engels and then just go through the book killing off as many as possible. I will die with the knowledge I have made humanity infinitely better off.
>>
>>70196146
>implying you wouldn't be assassinated
>because who wouldn't want to assassinate a god
the elder scrolls was a story about this.
>>
>>70194934
>>70196062
Potatoes
>>
>>70196074
No, I mean literally - there's no "center" the universe, there's no absolute coordinate system that can be defined.

The universe folds in on itself and has no physical boundary, so every conceivable point in the universe is equally valid as being the origin.

We can use coordinate systems to describe positions on a body, or rotation of bodies around each other, etc, but there is no absolute position, it's all relative.
>>
>>70196306

being a travelling murderer would be awesome in any time period desu. Would only suck if you got caught and tried for witch craft then burned at the stake by people who smell like a burnt dog's asshole
>>
>>70196306
Or.....you could just buy a gun in the 19th century. They were all over the place back then.
>>
>>70196306
You're doin' god's work.
>>
>>70196454
I might as well just take a modern American gun and make my odds much better.
>>
>>70192517
Art supplies won't change Winston Churchshill from hating Germany you faggot. Germany tried to get the west to see reason.

>>70192595
Like you know how to build nukes. S you even know what enriching Uranium means? You have to create very special structures and it takes real specific machines. If you had plans for a nuke in full detail, there is nothing to say Germany had the reaources, matterial, or time to make that specific desin a reality. Their research was underfunded and headed the wrong way. Unless you could get into the party and write a damn good proposal on this and show some math about super critical detonation, something no one in Germany knew about, then you have no chance to make it happen.
>>
>>70196454
They weren't as effective at dispensing justice as they are now. Even a basic modern handgun would probably be more effective than a period rifle.
>>
>>70196354
It depends on how you prepare everything.

I've had this idea before this thread.

Bring historical information about their enemies, military strategy books... Most importantly, basic life quality improving science books, like medicine, metallurgy, etc. The ticket to greatness, the guns and ammo. But the most important of all, a book to understand how to communicate with them.

Now, if you do the display of power act, where no matter the distance, no matter the armor, you can kill someone with a loud thunder (aka, put a bullet in their bitch asses) as an introduction, then you communicate with them, create a story to make you seem important, and start showing them how to improve their lives... all WITHOUT being a tyrant or an asshole... who the fuck would want you assassinated? They'd regard you as their godly savior. And you could still get any woman you'd like in return.
>>
>Fly an A-10 into the past
>Known as the iron dragon
>No one knows what happens when you come from no where and unload some BRRRT
>you don't work for any particular side
>you just show up and ruin someones battle
>>
>>70191341
>Go back to the 80's and enjoy the Reagan glory years
>Bask in 90's as best decade
>During these 20 years use history book on stock market and finance to predict crashes and booms
>profit
>Become elite
>Prevent W Bush from becoming Republican nominee
>No W mean no Obama
>No Iraq War
>Maybe no 9/11
>No refugees
>Govt money spent on domestic programs
>The West is saved
>>
>>70196604
Where are you going to land and store it?
How are you going to get very far without more than a van load worth of fuel?
>>
File: 1459747969184.gif (915 KB, 200x161) Image search: [Google]
1459747969184.gif
915 KB, 200x161
Guys you are missing the main point here. KILL KARL MARX IN HIS CRIB! COMMUNISM AVOIDED! CULTURAL MARXISM AVOIDED!
>>
>>70196510
>takes a glock to the 19th century
>Tries to shoot marx
>glock jams and explodes in hand
>marx takes out his reliable steel revolver and busts a cap right between his eyes
>Walks up to exploded glock
>"AHAHAHAAH this goyim tried to shoot me with a clay pistol"
>>
>>70192316

And this stops the decline of Western civilisation exactly how... ?
>>
>>70196697
Also use a knife. Marx is a Baby at the time I go stabby stab.
>>
>>70196695

Lets say you have this stuff.

The laws have already gone out the window.

If you can bring a van you can certainly bring a plane.
>>
>>70196702
>Implying I have to kill him when he is an adult.
>Implying I would take a handgun.
>>
File: IMG_1481.jpg (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1481.jpg
34 KB, 800x600
>>70196702
>glock
>clay pistol

choose one
>>
>>70196795
Maybe it's the van itself that time travels.
>>
>>70196604
>480 BC
>Thermopylae

>Our arrows will blot out the sun!
>Then we will fight in th-
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
>>
>>70196737
>And this stops the decline of Western civilisation exactly how... ?
I don't think he grasped the point of the discussion, but he seems to have gathered himself a harem of sorts.
>>
>>70196768

Would you then remain in that time period and stay vigilant for the person who goes on to invent socialism?

Isn't it like sky net?
>>
>>70195277
>doubt my own mother even loves me
No shit, you're Canadian
>>
>>70196401
>No, I mean literally - there's no "center" the universe
Yes, I get it, it's like if you were to talk about the "center" of the circumference of a circle (not the center of the circle itself, the center of the line representing its circumference). It's nonsense.

But at any point in that line, it still has an absolute position. In your model you would have to make a map of its position relative to other points, but that's the problem with models. They're not reality.
>>
File: JRPRO.jpg (223 KB, 1061x813) Image search: [Google]
JRPRO.jpg
223 KB, 1061x813
>>70191341
>Go back in time
>take weapons
>murder Karl Marx and his whole family.
>bring back all his manuscripts
>burn it all in current day
>>
>>70196875
Speaking of which a funny from a game i saw once.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyDyF4SC-4k
The ecosynthesizer thing is quite quaint, albeit perhaps not original.
>>
>>70196875
I will stay and sacrifice my futuristic commodities for you guys.
>>
>>70193275

Shame. If Islam never happened the Middle East and North Africa would still be christian.
>>
>>70196674
>>70196674
Al Gore for 8 years? FUCK THAT!
>>
>>70196702
>Glock
>American Gun
Nigger do you even firearms?
>>
>>70196937

Brazil has the right idea.
>>
>>70191341
>If you could travel back in time, what would you do to prevent western decline?
I'd go to Haight Ashbury late 1960s and do a ton of acid to free the world's mind through the power of jam bands
>>
>>70196973

I'm not sure what that had to do with what I said but, neato!
>>
>>70191341
>go to Berlin, 1913
>have van filled up with modern weaponry and schematics
>give them to glorious Kaiser Wilhelm
>serbs get btfod in under a day during WWI
>world watches shitless as the Imperium of Man becomes real
>>
>>70197000
>>70196823

back to /k/ with you keyboard warriors

clip shoo clip clip clip shoo!
>>
>>70193393
>the proponents of marxism are doing so because their whole lives fucking fascist time travelers have been trying to kill them
>>
>>70196990

If Islam never happened, the Middle East would still be quite glorious.

They never would of been able to pwn Egypt and Egypt would still be a respectable civilization.

The Middle East would still be Christian thus we wouldn't have any reason to fight with them.

The Middle East was incredible in ancient times and I maintain 100% that Islam fucked it up.
>>
File: 57721.jpg (116 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
57721.jpg
116 KB, 640x480
>>70197000
I know they're Austrian, but some of those grenades are manufactured in the good ol' US of A.

>>70197101
I was actually supporting your joke. I guess being so close to the toilets during work time is like snuffing jenkem.
>>
>>70197133

Kek

I want to make this into a book
>>
>>70197152
>They never would of been able to pwn Egypt

yeah, nah , egypt began to decline once they made a woman their leader.

women are naturally born wreckers of civilizations.

And islam prevents women from occupying political positions.

Thats why islam is growing, and egypt got fucked
>>
>>70193427
>Holohoax

bruh
>>
File: 1458519099810.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1458519099810.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>70196244
Danke Memon Herald of Kek the One True God
>>
File: 1452572375502.png (376 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1452572375502.png
376 KB, 1000x500
>>70191341
If Steins;Gate taught me anything about time travel, it's that its fickle and volatile as shit.
The circumstances never work out in a way that is convenient for you, so if you have one shot, you'd better prepare for it months ahead of time.
You would also need a lot of resolve to carry yourself after you likely fail, lest you end up killing yourself.
>>
>>70196244
>jesus christ is literally the parallel universe words for dank meme
>>
>>70197240

It's rather said.

Egypt existed for thousands of years only to get fucked.

I suppose it'd be more fair to say that a number of things led to the ultimate decline of Egypt. After the Ptolemic dynasties, it was all downhill from there.

You make a good point, though. There has never actually been an advanced civilization built by women. They simply just let the men do everything and then bitch and complain about muh patriarchy.
>>
>>70191341

Bring enough modern tech and weaponry that doesn't rely too heavily on electricity. Assassinate Churchill. Continue killing high ranking officals in allied countries until their war effort collapses. The national socialist dream is realized and the world is better for it.
>>
Go back in time, shoot Abhraham. Prevent all Christianity, Judaism and Islam at the same time.

Then basically drive my van up into Europe and spread the books I filled it with thousands of years early.
>>
File: Eternally cheating.png (40 KB, 963x272) Image search: [Google]
Eternally cheating.png
40 KB, 963x272
>>70191341

Kill all the feminists and stop women from ever getting the vote

Demand sexbots get made as soon as possible
>>
>>70191341
I would gather all the food, weapons, medicine, books and equipment i could fit into the van and go make myself emperor of the neanderthals, i'll kill the fucking nigger homo sapiens.

>HOMO SAPIENS OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70194934
Yeah its called solar charges they cost about $30 and can charge smart phones
>>
>>70191341
>Implying I'm stupid enough to fuck with time
>>
>>70191341

The only thing you have to make sure off that hitlers wins the war ,and make sure to kill all the ones who think they are jews but are not

So /pol/ database is all you need.
>>
Are al of you retarded? You are missing the power of what's right infront of you.

The best idea I can think of is to go back to the 40's and 50's, bring a bunch of cash, you'd have to exchange current money for older bills but it's doable and in rates that would make you independently wealthy.

Most important, power outlets in the US were the same in the late 40's but personal computers and printers did not exist. Many of your devices would work the same as they do now. You could literally charge up iPhones.

Bring a high quality digital slr and a couple for back up.

Bring best PC's you can afford.

Spare parts, spare batteries, a surge protector, power filter etc.

Big screen TV and favorite consoles because why the not.

1. No need to work. You can play games all day or start a journalist company.

2. Join the KKK openly and say Nigger anywhere. What a time to live.

3. How to make a difference?

Photoshop. You could take TV signal from a tuner card and take screen shots and edit it. Get images of old Muslim shit back in the 40's and 50's and make them look worse. Predict the history of terrorist attacks.

Most importantly, denouce jews hard. Say Hitler was right and that they are manipulating things. Show proof photos that no one would suspect are photoshoped. Show Jews sacrificing babies and shit.

Call zionist terrorism before it happens. Call the King David Hotel, say it's because Jews are filthy murderers. Show images if Jews canabalizing palistinians. Claim to have traveled there and taken the photos yourself.

Use Google translate before going to generate authentic Hebrew text about killing whites and Europeans. Photoshop it into zionist protest banners.

Publish the Talmud 50 years before the goyem naturally discover it.

If you bring enough cash back you could even start a news company. Keep it totally legit, then share the truth about Muslims and Jews with photo evidence decades before anyone auspects they could be fake.
>>
going back 3000years with weapons, lighters, flashlights etc. things that will look like magic to the people back then. I would start my own religion of kek and write my own holy book.
>>
>>70195374
That webm made me kek hard
>>
File: 1393734240475.png (196 KB, 389x614) Image search: [Google]
1393734240475.png
196 KB, 389x614
>>70191341
I'd prevent the 9/11 attacks.

For a start I'd save thousands of lives. And without those attacks America never would have gone to war in the middle east. Which means America wouldn't accrue its current debt. Thousands of American soldiers would still be alive. ISIS would never rise to power. Which means no refugee crisis. Saddam could continue to be used to control the region as the biggest bully on the block. George Bush would have lost his re-election without the war to fear monger about.

And it wouldn't be too difficult to prevent.
>>
>>70197689
This would get you killed in about 5 minutes flat
>>
>>70197636
What you dont set your clock for daylight saving time everywhere?
>>
>>70197152

>Implying if you kill muhamit no other sand nigger religion will be formed by someone else
>>
File: 101stories.jpg (243 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
101stories.jpg
243 KB, 500x426
>>70197767
>I'd prevent the 9/11 attacks.
ahahaha have a gander at this goyim.
>>
>>70191341
Make sure hitler won
>>
File: 1459719276488.jpg (772 KB, 1045x3515) Image search: [Google]
1459719276488.jpg
772 KB, 1045x3515
>>70193321
>implying they wouldn't just fucking ruin it
>>
File: 1459985673918.jpg (21 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1459985673918.jpg
21 KB, 300x360
>>70192860
>>
>>70197689
Also you could do a lot more by going to pre war Britain/USA and having them join the fascist movements.

Showing them proof of the Jew while there was still a fight going on that wouldnt have people rioting about you being an anti semite would be far more effective
Push Mosley as PM and profit, Literally the only event that needed to happen to stop today's shit
>>
Every night before I go to sleep, I daydream about being a superhero with time control powers. My superhero name is Clockwork.

What should I do with my time powers tonight?
>>
>>70197925

Make your own thread like this one.

Except not shitty like this one.
>>
>>70197925
Get into a paradox and erase your existence from the world.
Or, be useful and remove some kebab.
>>
>>70195374

>dat raging manlet

Good Gif Senpai
>>
>amass written record of the sum of scientific knowledge
>compose cryptic predictions for major world events
>if I have cash, amass a solar cell array and some solid batteries and a laptop with hard drives full of porn and other shit to entertain myself
>go back to biblical times
>embed scientific record in scripture, ensuring that science remains intrinsically tied to abrahamic religion
>include prophecy of Muhammad the non-believer and decree that he and his followers be brutally slain on sight
>implement modern farming practices to cultivate a successfull farm for myself
>get twelve wives and have fuckloads of kids
>instruct them to spread throughout the world and to places where other cultures are just beginning to grow
>end up as the patriarch for all modern humans
>>
>>70191341
Give a Roman Engineer the blueprints of electrical power.
>>
>>70197785
You have to be subtle and shoehorn it in not go full autistic neo nazi. Calling the Zionist terrorism would be huge, calling other major terror attacks would also be huge. Wikipedia today is like a Sports Almanac for history. Your news company would be able to make predictions better than anyone, you just edit the narative some. You could even have a money column where you talk about what you think will be big in the future. You can advise readers to get stock in Starbucks and Apple when the time comes.

You would be controversial but no one would doubt your insight after some happenings.
>>
>>70197968
Entertaining the notion of time travel in both forward/reverse directions is just as retarded as entertaining the notion of creating a stairway to heaven.

The only thing remotely physically possible is forward, and the speeds necessary to do anything useful require velocities that are too terrifying to imagine possible without a host of other complimentary technologies.
>>
>>70198245
You are wrong quantum physics has proven impossible things like the future changing the past in a particle is actually possible.
>>
>>70193697
Thats why Xerxes looked like an average shitposter
>>
File: Alan_Keyes.jpg (57 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Keyes.jpg
57 KB, 416x431
>>70196991
I never said that, just not Bush. Alan Keys would've been a good choice aka Mr. Y'all Niggas Posting in a Troll Thread
>>
>>70193059
yesterday is also past Ami
>>
>>70198324
You're blowing the significance of that way out of proportion and a more appropriate thread would be about what information you'd send the recipient.
>>
>>70198324
if it were possible, this world would have already been destroyed and there would be no life.

Or we'd already be ruled by a ruthless tyrannic regime (oh wait , on second thought , have jews actually found a way to time travel?)

just think of it, man achieving time travel and messing with past and future events. What could go wrong?
>>
>>70198224
The problem with this is you change history as soon as you make your first move making the rest unrealiable and inaccurate
>>
>>70191341
I would not do anything. Time is a thing we know very little about, especially when it comes to going in reverse. What if someone was to travel in reverse? Would it end everything? Would it completely erase our timeline? Or is there only one timeline? Something tells me the universe or God or whatever has mechanisms in place to stop you and will fight you every step of the way.

Let's say you do go back in time, how badly could you mess things up with a simple mistake? The butterfly effect is something to consider.

For the purpose of entertainment, I would visit late 1800s Britain and do my best to convince the elites there to avoid fighting Germany because that's where everything goes wrong. Hold onto the Empire and never give communists or degenerates an inch because they won't just take a mile, they'll take everything from you. I'd like to do the same in France and Germany and encourage cooperation between them. If I can provide enough intimate knowledge of their government and strategies and predict a few future events, they might just listen to me. I'd encourage the US to do much of the same. I'd like to try it in Russia but by then I'd be running out of events to predict because I would have changed things too much.

I like to think Britain is the key and anything else is icing on the cake. Imagine if some crazy time traveller could forge a grand alliance of Russia, America, Britain, France and Germany under the best of circumstances.
>>
>>70192101
Tell the byzantines and persians to destroy and salt the cities of Arabia, and kill all the inhabitants therein.

I will have a simple demonstration of steam engine, and how to make hot air balloons at the Imperial Court of the Basileus using a sheet of paper, and a candle.

A practical guide to paper making.
I will have a book on economics, and a koine greek dictionary. A book on physics, and two mathematics text book, from basic number theory to algebra. A History book.

A chemistry book filled with enough information to allow the production of gunpowder.

OR

A book that shows how to make a home-made printing press.
>>
>>70198486
You change history immediately upon arrival.
>>
>>70198412
In the case of this thread, assuming time is volatile it means the moment you change history in the past, the present where you come from no longer exist meaning you are now a time parados that will randomly poof into existence sometime.
>>70198474
We have no idea if time travelers have messed with history and we can never know for sure.
>>
>>70192061
>implying atheists won't fight each other once they're the only ones rich and powerful enough to do whatever godless degenerate shit they want.

>Implying people around them won't mind these atheists being in charge of everything, them being the alternate timeline's Le Happy Merchant.

>Implying people back then would be too politically correct to kill all atheists and toss their corpses into bonfires.
>>
>>70198486
not to mention that if you go back in time, you take with you diseases and bacteria with a much more advanced evolved form.

You'll cause a hell of a plague outbreak with your presence alone going back in time too early.
>>
>>70194591
The Nazi party was a thing far before WWI. Hitlers parents were Nazi's.
>>
>>70197924
Too big, there is no way short of assassination to stop Winston from being a faggot in the 30's which is as far back as the cash trick goes since older bills are too expensive to buy.

Nazi sympathizers were locked up.

Computer advantages do the most in the video and picture information ages. 30's was mostly radio so idk what I could do with that.

Fighting the hippy movement, being able to play guitar, predicting the failures of Nam and inflation and opposing boomer bullshit. That's what I could do.
>>
>>70191341
1938 Berlin, literally just bring a bunch of history books, analyses of WWII, modern results of cultural Marxism, and scientific advances in the past 80 years and then deliver them to the Nazis.
>>
>>70194316
>Final Ultimate Blitzkrieg
Kek
>>
File: lksC1lvboyg.jpg (45 KB, 373x521) Image search: [Google]
lksC1lvboyg.jpg
45 KB, 373x521
>>70191341
Go back to WW2
Kill Anne Frank
>>
>>70198644
>Atheist
>in charger
Atheism is not a culture you fucking idiot its a system of thought, an atheist country would not celebrate being atheist it would be concerned with its own affairs.
>>
>>70198571
>In the case of this thread, assuming time is volatile it means the moment you change history in the past, the present where you come from no longer exist meaning you are now a time parados that will randomly poof into existence sometime.
Actually, the most likely scenario is that you create an entirely different branch of spacetime and there's no point in doing it except to say, "Hi" once in a while and compare the outcomes.

And that's spooky.
>>
>>70198571
>We have no idea if time travelers have messed with history and we can never know for sure.

nor do we have evidence they did, stop trying to use OOOOH AAAAH MYSTICISM to woe me
>>
>>70198915
John Titor pls go.
>>
>>70197881
sauce pls
>>
Go back to 1900's with sniper rifle and a map to Jekyll Island
>>
>>70198840
But then...

Once you created the alternate branch of spacetime by sending back information that did not exist before, your device would immediately have two destinations to send the next bit, and then 3 destinations to send the next one, and so on, so you couldn't even send any information unless you could send multiple bits absolutely *instantaneously*.

FUCK!
>>
I'd also go back to prehistoric times, Jurassic period say, find out there is no such thing as dinosaurs, and return to tell of my discovery.

My one dream in life is to make all these "smart asses" of the world look like the fools they are.
>>
>>70192644
You couldn't prevent the death of JFK.

You'd be better off preventing the election of JFK. Nixon wouldn't have entered Vietnam.

No war to protest, no LBJ, no Barry Goldwater blowout in 1964, no Republicans hate blacks narrative started, Democrats not forced to become the hippie party and never begin getting 80-90% of the black vote

Honestly, past-1968 the effects would spiral so hard there'd be no predicting the outcomes anymore. Just stopping Kennedy from starting the Vietnam War is huge, but preventing the fuckup in 1964 changes everything.
>>
>>70198915
Time travel is a scientific concept its not magical at all, but the implications of time travel is endless, just drop a nuke on your enemy four days in the past and you win the war.
>>
>>70199083
Or you'd have to somehow manage to get the device to differentiate between the alternate universes it creates and send them to a specific target.
>>
>>70199179
>scientific

the word youre looking for is science fiction
>>
>>70199124

Poland, everyone.
>>
I would go back to 3000ish BC and drive around the middle east and africa coughing on everyone I see. I would kill them all by simply shaking hands and coughing on them.
>>
File: All I Want For Christmas.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
All I Want For Christmas.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
Give Napoleon Bonaparte the bomb.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.