[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Perforce mine gentlecuckold, 'tis a truly pitiful sight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 14
File: 1453510810705.jpg (35 KB, 612x456) Image search: [Google]
1453510810705.jpg
35 KB, 612x456
>Perforce mine gentlecuckold, 'tis a truly pitiful sight to see mine negro american brethern heartily oppressed by such systematic oppression as us white males have seen fit to visit upon them these long centuries past
>'Tis only fitting that I might offer up the pearly thighs of mine own wife (to whom I was to be virgin wed!) to such a chocolaty man for his own erotic pleasure
>Forsooth I might not even conceive of the penile pleasures which may be bestowed upon her with the invaluable gift of superior senegalese semen
>For I am a tolerant gentlesir of feminist leanings
>>
File: trench-coat-ew.jpg (28 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
trench-coat-ew.jpg
28 KB, 600x575
>>70191170
if you're learning to pedestalize women, you're not learning how to be jerkishly charming

you'll never go hang a girl's purse in a tree and then flash her a knowing smile after she hands it to you to hold for her "just for a second"

you'll never try to playfully push a girl into the puddles that she wants oh so desperately to avoid

you know, the kinds of emotional excitement girls find fun. That they find... irresistable.

you'll never be clever or caddish with women. every interaction will be one-note and stale. your dates will be like interviews:

her: “Why don’t you have a girlfriend?”
>the beta: "I'm just looking for the right girl for me. I'm trying to find the one girl I can be with forever. My soulmate, pretty much."
>the cad: "Just lucky, I guess." *giggle mysteriously or give a wink

her: "I like your clothes!"
>the beta: (extremely gracious for the compliment) "Thank you!!! I got them from Ross. Pretty cheap, if I say so myself."
>the cad: (grinning playfully) "Nice, I dig flattery."

her: "Did you miss me?"
>the beta: "I definitely did. I thought about X thing we did last week and it made me smile!"
>the cad: "I know you missed me." *grins

Alas, OP-
I must bid thee... adeu

*teleports and disappears into smoke cloud
*you get goosebumps
>>
>>70191170
That fucking pic gets me every time
>>
>>70191770
Why would anyone take that and not delete it after seeing it? How delusional do you have to be.

The shirt doesn't even cover his belly.
>>
File: 1448422599907.jpg (109 KB, 792x550) Image search: [Google]
1448422599907.jpg
109 KB, 792x550
>>70191452
>if you're learning to pedestalize women, you're not learning how to be jerkishly charming
>you'll never go hang a girl's purse in a tree and then flash her a knowing smile after she hands it to you to hold for her "just for a second"
>you'll never try to playfully push a girl into the puddles that she wants oh so desperately to avoid
>you know, the kinds of emotional excitement girls find fun. That they find... irresistable.
>you'll never be clever or caddish with women. every interaction will be one-note and stale. your dates will be like interviews:
>her: “Why don’t you have a girlfriend?”
>>the beta: "I'm just looking for the right girl for me. I'm trying to find the one girl I can be with forever. My soulmate, pretty much."
>>the cad: "Just lucky, I guess." *giggle mysteriously or give a wink
>her: "I like your clothes!"
>>the beta: (extremely gracious for the compliment) "Thank you!!! I got them from Ross. Pretty cheap, if I say so myself."
>>the cad: (grinning playfully) "Nice, I dig flattery."
>her: "Did you miss me?"
>>the beta: "I definitely did. I thought about X thing we did last week and it made me smile!"
>>the cad: "I know you missed me." *grins
>Alas, OP-
>I must bid thee... adeu
>*teleports and disappears into smoke cloud
>*you get goosebumps
>>
>>70191770
>That fucking pic gets me every time
>>
File: m'lady.png (300 KB, 1004x577) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.png
300 KB, 1004x577
>>70191934
>Why would anyone take that and not delete it after seeing it? How delusional do you have to be.
>The shirt doesn't even cover his belly.
>>
>>70191170

How dare thou insult the fine honor of m'lady?!!?

I challenge thou to a joust, of which I will be guaranteed a swift victory!
>>
File: fedoralad speaking 2u.jpg (43 KB, 332x396) Image search: [Google]
fedoralad speaking 2u.jpg
43 KB, 332x396
>>70192983
>How dare thou insult the fine honor of m'lady?!!?
>>
>>70192983
>I challenge thou to a joust, of which I will be guaranteed a swift victory!
>>
>>70191934
>How delusional do you have to be?

You're already going through life wearing a fedora and holding a sword. What's a bit of belly fat sticking out?
>>
>>70191770
Same brother
>>
File: average fitizen.jpg (126 KB, 957x508) Image search: [Google]
average fitizen.jpg
126 KB, 957x508
>>70193965
>>How delusional do you have to be?
>>
File: literally you okay.jpg (377 KB, 982x687) Image search: [Google]
literally you okay.jpg
377 KB, 982x687
>>70193965
>You're already going through life wearing a fedora and holding a sword. What's a bit of belly fat sticking out?
>>
File: this is a picture of you2.jpg (65 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
this is a picture of you2.jpg
65 KB, 400x533
>>70194107
>Same brother
>>
File: untitled.png (615 KB, 559x478) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
615 KB, 559x478
>>
>>70191170
>/pol/ says the fedora meme is a feminist whiteknight
>tumblr and everywhere else says it represents a misogynist woman hater
Which one is it?
>>
>>70195292
All the images of actual fedoras end up being feminist white knights.
>>
File: 1451535156337.jpg (62 KB, 500x697) Image search: [Google]
1451535156337.jpg
62 KB, 500x697
>>70195292
>>/pol/ says the fedora meme is a feminist whiteknight
>>tumblr and everywhere else says it represents a misogynist woman hater
>Which one is it?
>>
>>70195525
>All the images of actual fedoras end up being feminist white knights.
>>
>>70195292
Its usually the white knight first then the MRA faggot later in life.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.