[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLACK MAN CREATED WHITES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: YAKUB.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
YAKUB.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
The white race was created by an evil scientist named Yakub. Yakub set out to create a group of people opposite from his own. The first white man appeared only about 6,000 year ago on the island of Patmos in the Aegean Sea after a 600 year breeding process called “grafting”.

Yakub’s mother and father died when he was five years old, so he was raised by his uncle. Yakub was emotionally disturbed and rebellious. He was teased in school because of his extremely large head. He was given the nickname, “the big head scientist” because he was smarter than his peers. At age six, Yakub was in his uncle’s back yard playing with two magnets. He noticed the power of attraction, “unalike attracts and like repels.” He then told his uncle, “when I get to be an older man, I’m going to make people to rule you.” his uncle replied, “Yakub, do you not know that if you make a man other than the original man who is already here on the Planet Earth, you will be making the devil himself?” Yakub replied, “Nevertheless, I know that which you know not.”
>>
We wuz Scientologists and reverse Mormons
>>
>>70190921
I wish this was true, I mean at least blacks wouldn't be able to play the race card anymore.
>>
>>70190921
Is NOI a meme organization?
>>
>>70191066
>IMPLYING IT ISNT TRUE
>>
Black Hebrews are my favorite meme.
>>
>>70190921
Your "scientist" spent all that time breeding out black features, and in the meantime your race didn't travel into more northern areas? I'm calling bullshit.
>>
File: 1457944506993.jpg (12 KB, 433x595) Image search: [Google]
1457944506993.jpg
12 KB, 433x595
Who created sand niggers then? We're they created from the poo of niggers?
>>
>>70191228
>tried to push black hebrews back in 2011
>didn't take off until 2016

smdh
>>
File: 1459749909524.png (38 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
1459749909524.png
38 KB, 365x214
>>70190921
>>
>>70190921
Get the fuck out, five percenter piece of shit. If you're so proud of being "superior", go live in of of thoses shitholes in africa, nigger.
>>
>>70191457
How aspie are you?
>>
>>70191066

Elijah Muhammad, the leader of the Nation of Islam, said that exact same thing. You can't blame the white man for something the black man created. He wanted the black man to stop playing victim and have economic independence from the white man.
>>
>>70190921
This shit is flat earth tier, begone to /x/
>>
What does this faggotry even have to do with Islam?
>>
https://youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
Das rite mane, we wuz kangs n shiet
>>
>>70192031

When Soviet plant Wallace Fard Muhammad was tasked with sparking a marxist revolution among the black community he needed a way to get them to develope black supremacist idealogy that was based on something abstract and unprovable, since just telling them "they were better" wouldn't be convincing.

The easiest way to do this was through religion, an the ideal religion for establishing order and comforimidy as well as developing an anti-christian mentality was Islam.

But Islam is arab-centric and culturally incompatible, so he basically gutted it of arab-centrisism and replaced it with stories about black super men of an ancient time, sort of like the nordicists idea of white atlantians.

It's the Mormonism of black people.
>>
He should have created an education system that his people wouldn't fail at.
>>
>>70193506
kek
>>
File: Black Crime Matters no.429195.jpg (176 KB, 1141x635) Image search: [Google]
Black Crime Matters no.429195.jpg
176 KB, 1141x635
Black men are the planets burden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wefUbNzzonE
>>
>>70190921

Anyone else feel like nigs have a superiority complex?

It's like they subconsciously know they are fugly, and dumb.

It's okay, nigs will soon accept it after their denial stage.
>>
I guess no one knows who created black men though, with the parents mysteriously vanishing and all.
>>
>>70190921
this is the shittiest pillar man i've ever heard of
>>
AYO
>>
>>70194916
Yeah, like the counterpoint underpinning the story is Xenu-Urkel there getting mocked for being a nerd. Kind of obvious.
>>
>>70190921
Fuck off pilipiuk.
>>
>>70190921
WE
>>
>>70196230
WUZ
>>
File: Lothal_bath_toilet.jpg (40 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
Lothal_bath_toilet.jpg
40 KB, 640x430
>>70196258
TOILETSHEEEITERS
>>
>>70190921
Isn't Yakub the bad guy in Turkish Rambo?
>>
>>70196368
Bless you Indian brother.

May your country shit in toilets again soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 480x600
>>70194916
No kidding. Can't imagine the sinking feeling niggers must get when, after growing up being told evil whitey is the reason coons are eternally at the bottom of the totem pole in American society, they learn about the motherland Africa and see it's the biggest shithole on earth.
>>
>blacks invent slavery
>blacks invent whites
>whites enslave blacks

wow master race is totally black right
>>
File: 51liW3fpQ1L._SX450_.jpg (42 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
51liW3fpQ1L._SX450_.jpg
42 KB, 450x304
WE
>>
File: photo.png (729 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
729 KB, 900x900
>>70197139
Can't white people make black babies, or is this a cuck cover up by the puppeteer jew?
>>
>>70191379
It'll catch on one day.
>>
>>70190921
If anything white created blacks, blacks are so inept everywhere they have to reinvent history i'm getting tired of this bullshit, has no merit whatsoever.. Even the whole yakup moronic thing is from nation of islam madeupshitville..

What's funny about this whole thing about islam and the "richest man in the world being black" (an islamic subcaliph) misa masa or whatever..

Is this about mohammad from the hadiths himself.. mohammad was very serious about being portrayed as having a white complexion, and he actually simply did not like africans/blacks, infact inspite of having black servants and this, he was very adamant of not being compared as being black, so adamant that if someone were to compare him for some reason to a black man, they might risk being executed.. This is not me saying it it's the hadiths..

Observe.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
>>
>>70197642
and masa musa lived on top of a goldmine.. " "woah he was very rich" gee i fucking wonder.. Pretty hard to live on top of a goldmine and be poor..
>>
>>70192167
This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen
>>
File: wewas.jpg (198 KB, 612x1172) Image search: [Google]
wewas.jpg
198 KB, 612x1172
I made this last night based on these dumb we wuz kings infographics. I'd love to drop it on twitter of face book, but I don't have the dedication to make a proper troll account.
>>
>>70197998
Anon don't do that, then you'll make these niggers think THEY WUZ WHITE N SHIET then they'll never shut the fuck up about it.
>>
Reminds me of the whole black hebrew israelites that i saw a youtube of.. if you're white you're an "evil edomite" and when jesus comes back we're going to destroy you edomite, not often have i seen bullshit in one place become bullshit somewhere else, the bible is very clear that edom is from temant to dedan which is yemen to saudia arabia.. not exactly europe.. But who cares.. "you an edomite" haha..

Don't expect even basic hermeneutics out of african americans.. "U AN EDOMITE, WE HAZ THUZ DERTERMINED THAT EDOM IS EUROPE, U AN EDOMITE" k.. you're wrong though "SHUT UP EVIL WHITE DEVIL EDOMITE, WE GONNA GET U!" *facepalm*

"YOU AN EDOMITE" sample video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=harfm6pVO80

Can't even fucking look up a bible map and realize where edom is.. haha..

Their solution "they changed it".. hahaha.. same what islam does.. same how it can be disproven when examined..

They get mad at eachother now.. "oh it's an evil EDOMITE" haha..

Poor guy, you could tear these people apart just by the bible if they would listen they'd run home to their fucking mammies.. But he hasn't a clue.. this is black pseudo intellectualism at its finest.. they actually think they're smart and collected. hahaha
>>
>>70190921
So blacks created whites to build society while they kept killing each other ?
>>
Black hebrew israelites.. If you were really sneaky you could have a lot of fun with these guys by stringing them along till you crush them with what it actually says.. but it's mostly sad.. if you take someone that say have read the bible let's say 2 times.. and had .. let's say .. competent memory retention they could pretty much instantly refute them. And have them read it.. and go wops, yeah that right, get off the street "israelites"..

Only hebrew they were was when moses married an ethiopean and some of the hebrews settled in ethiopea..

These guys that were brought to the US were picked up from the west coast of africa sold by other african tribes who conquered their nations and sold them as slaves to the highest bidder.. ethnic identity attempt overload..

But they stand in the streets of new york and call white people edomites and pretend they're original israelites.. "we wuz.."
>>
Pretty amazing how they get both things completely incorrect.. edom is yemen to saudia arabia.. and they're not even close to being israelites..

I saw a webpage once of where the 12 tribes went, they had the levites (13th tribe which was not alloted land, who cares they give them land anyways) Whichdoctors in haiti and this kind of stuff.
>>
Doesn't matter that the seed of jacob is in europe and in the western lands.. and esau is edom, arabia and these areas.. Clearly.. that doesn't matter.. cause edomites were reddish when they were born.. guess what so are arabs, infact.. mohammad is described as being of white complexion and reddish at times.. and hating blacks.. even mohammad had enough of their bullshit..
>>
Infact that's part of how muslims say that mohammad was a prophet cause he was one of the brethren of the hebrews, who was that.. edom.. the ishmaelites.. that is refuted here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg .. that this is the case cause it means something else in the texts see this video.. but it shows the stupidity the black hebrew israelites are engaged with but it's a microcosm of a macrocosm really, black lives matter whatever.. it's all bullshit when examined.. The african american blacks are trying to create some kind of unique ethnic identity by conjuring up some bullshit.. and others like george soros hijacks them and uses them for his purposes..
>>
To divide the people in the US it's very obvious for an outsider to see.
>>
File: 1458739739092.gif (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1458739739092.gif
1 MB, 616x5370
"look you're not being listened to they're killing you in droves, you need to rise up"

not telling them the statistics.. that speak for themselves..

"you being victimized and treated unjustly rise up against the evil mainline american.. REVOLT ITS REVOLUTION" *rubs his fingers*
>>
>>70190921
>DAILY REMINDER THAT THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN GIVE WHITE PEOPLE SKIN CANCER BY FOCUSING THEIR THIRD EYE UV LIGHT ON THEM, JUSTIFIED BY HAVING READ THEIR THOUGHTS AS THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE ABLE.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.