[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need someone intelligent to explain Cruz to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: cruz_vs_trump.jpg (77 KB, 1344x774) Image search: [Google]
cruz_vs_trump.jpg
77 KB, 1344x774
No phrase sentences, no infomercial shilling. I need someone with some semblance of an intellect to explain to me why Cruz is the better strategic choice to defeat the Left than Trump. Don't tell me:
>he's a "true" conservative
>he's a "real" Christain
No adjectives that don't have a precise meaning. Tell me why I should be supporting a guy who is as "establishment" as Cruz is, but claims not be. Be honest with me now. Why should I be for a guy who:
>Worked for George W. Bush.
>Was John Boehner’s attorney.
>Married a Bush alum.
>Wife connected to Council of Foreign Relations and Goldman Sachs.
>Wrote North American Union policy paper
>Was Vice-Chair of NRSC when Thad Cochran re-elected
>Ran for Senate with sketchy financials.
>Refuses to release his campaign loan information to FEC.
>Hired Neil Bush.
>Hired entire Bush financial team.
>Played strategic hide/cover with TPA/TPP.
>Supported the unconstitutional Corker/Cardin amendment.
>Hired Phil Gramm as an advisor.
>Holds a political PAC of campaign donors from Goldman Sachs, Club For Growth, etc.
If you explain it to me logically, I'll support him. If you shill with meaningless adjectives meant to appeal to my emotions, or trigger my "brand loyalty" to Conservatism™, don't waste your time. Tell me why Cruz defeats the Left better than Trump can.
>>
File: 1458271888443.png (368 KB, 577x738) Image search: [Google]
1458271888443.png
368 KB, 577x738
you shouldn't support him

He is just there for controlled opposition. That's why he mirror's Trump policies. He is only in the race to fuck up Trump's campaign because the establishment want a puppet to control.
>>
I support Trump, but I think have a fair, intelligent take on why Cruz supporters are doing this.

They view ted Cruz as a true "movement conservative" who against all odds kicked down the door to the establishment in the Tea Party wave that swept Congress, and that he was one of the few that actually proved himself by sticking to his guns once elected. They look at him as an outsider because of this.

Then you have a lot of talk radio guys like Rush and Mark Levin, who for a while now have been pushing this theory that the best way for the Republicans to win general elections isn't to move to the center, but to plant your feet and "explain" conservatism to the American people. To sell them on it, not to retreat from it. And they view Ted Cruz as the perfect vessel for this, because they believe he's smart and articulate, and a good communicator that can be a conservative evangelist of sorts. And they think that if he were the nominee, he would convert enough of the American people to the conservative cause that he could win against Hillary.

I think that this is their reasoning.
>>
File: 1458158247489.jpg (18 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1458158247489.jpg
18 KB, 247x248
>>70188936
I get that, I'm not new to thinking about this. I'm just feeling like I live in Wonderland because I haven't heard anyone explain him to me in a realistic way. All his supporters just repeat the same dopey catch phrases about "muh religious values" and "muh true conservative", "muh true this or that". Is it just blind loyalty, because he's a symbol of how they identify themselves? Cruz supporters just want to see someone that reminds them oftheir self-image running things?

Can ANYONE explain him analytically to me?
>>
>>70188756

clerked under Chief Justice Rehnquist

wrote the amicus brief for DC vs Heller, landmark 2nd Amendment case.

Ran with tea party support against establishment senator from Texas and eventually won

filibustered anti-liberty bills

added 'poison pill' to gang of 8 immigrant amnesty bill, helping to kill it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

Just do a little research, the has a far better conservative track record than Trump.
>>
>>70189138
no. Cruz supporters are not smart enough to give you a real reason to vote for him. They just dislike Trump. That's the only reason they would rather vote Cruz. They view Trump as an insider (yeah.... they fell for the Trump & Clinton meme) Cruz supporters are simply conservatives that fell for the media lies and liberal memes.
>>
>>70189138

It's not easy to tick me off. I don't get angry often. But you mess with my 4chan, you mess with my friends, that'll do it every time. Anon, you're a snivelling coward and leave 4chan the hell alone!
>>
>>70189484
>points finger while looking at the screen
>>
>>70189312
>wikipedia.org
I just listed all the things you listed. You're either too stupid to answer or you're shitposting telling me to fucking read Wikipedia. I don't need more "proofs" he's a "true conservative", I'm not a robot that detects "true conservatives", votes for them, and has "faith" it'll all magically work out. Give me a realist's explanation of how he'll defeat the Left, and not serve a globalist agenda (ultimately, the Left's agenda).

>>70189048
Ok, let's break that down, cause it sounds like more of the same that I've already heard:
>movement conservative
>heroically elected
>stuck to his guns
Ok, so, he's loyal to the conservative™ image. Great. I get it. Moving on...
>Strategists think we need someone pure in the brand image to move the overton window to the Right
OK, I get that too, but there's a circularity to that reasoning. Somehow, putting a package that really appeals mostly to Christian conservatives, not any other type of censervative or libertarian, etc, in the whitehouse, is going to magically make everyone more like the Religious Right? That just sounds to me more like the Religious Right media market wants a religious right candidate to win to make THEM seem like they were relevant. It doesn't tell me that the overton window will shift, it doesn't tell me how or why the Left would be defeated. We've had "le true convervatives" my entire life get into office, but there's not much difference between them and the ones we call cuckservatives. There's nothing really different about Cruz in his relationship to the donor class. Not fundamentally different. And the donor class is the "establishment" -- the globalists BOTH parties serve -- that's who we're trying to defeat.

>>70189340
I guess you're right, maybe the reason I've never heard a logical breakdown of why Cruz is an option is because there isn't one. Evangelicals just want to see an evangelical win, the same reason they voted Globalist Bush in.
>>
>>70188756
The only reason he is doing so well is because of voter fraud. Stone has confirmed
>>
>>70189907
Hey, I agree with you. I'm just telling you what Cruz supporters think.

The big problem with Cruz supporters is they can't for the life of them cognitively separate the man from the platform. They can't see that Cruz, as a man, is a complete trainwreck, and that he couldn't sell fire to the freezing, much less a tired old political brand that everybody already thinks they know. It's just ludicrous to think Ted Cruz is the guy for that job.

If only we had a guy running who has proven himself to be a master brander and a world class salesman.
>>
File: 1459344547514.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1459344547514.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
>>70190124
>voter fraud
I wish that actually meant something. Every election since 2000 has produced evidence of voter fraud, nothing is ever done about it. Nothing ever will be done. This isn't a democracy, and it's not a nation of laws. Its a nation of cartels, Christian Zionist sellouts, and televangelist heretics. At the top of that food chain are the globalists. If there's no way to fight it at the ballot, because we're chemated no matter what we do. then I don't know how we'll fucking fight it. These are dark fucking times, anon.
>>
>>70188756
He comes in with the Bible held high!
>>
>>70190291
No no, I appreciate the reply. not trying to bit your head off really. I just spent an hour doing the delegate math, listening to Limbaugh be a fake ass idiot for the 15th time this month. Turned that shit off in disgust. Even media I normally trust sounds bullshit after last night. Cruz can't get the nom unless it's handed to him, and it won't be, so all he's running for now is a position in Paul Ryan's fucking cabinet. And Ryan can't win, so Cruz is running for NOTHING.

If we lose Trump, we lose it all. I don't even like Trump particularly, I just think he's the best shot. If he fails, that's it. Time to go innawoods.
>>
>>70190326
Stone claims he has evidence that he will present at the credentials committee. He can UNBIND hundreds of delegates in order to obtain enough delegates to obtain 1237.

Lets see how it all goes.
>>
>>70190570
Go watch the 2008 convention. They change the rules on the floor and just deny motions in violation of the rules. Go check out some vids on what happened to the Ron paul delegates. Its all a sham. The only chance is to win big, to get the delegate threshold. Outside of that they jew you into oblivion.
>>
Ted Cruz is a fake persona. He touts himself as an outsider even though he's a senator and has worked nothing but government jobs his entire life. Even his name is fake. He is a Cuban Canadian named Rafael. He worked for the Bush administration. Outsider my fucking Ass. He is a puppet.
>>
>>70190124
This, he has no chance to beat Hillary and his positions that mirror Trump now counter strong statements he made as recently as a year sho. Hos only real support cones from Mormons that want to kill all gays and keep their child inscest pologomy rings peotected. That shit will never win nationally and the RNC know it. He's a controlled burn so the right can fall and look like it tried. His primary characteristic most people that like him like him for is that he is not Trump, then the typical rhetoric.

The RNC has been attacking Trump and echoing the left's slander rather that fighting it, rather than help their most popular candidate win. It all screams to me that Trump is the only real candidate in this race. Rude or not, it is him or the Goldman and Saschs plan, again. And I think we are all tired of that.

As far as I can tell the best argument for Cruz is that he's some kind of anointed chosen leader, so he has strong appeal if you are part of the heretical Mormon cult.
>>
Cruz right now has the media propping him up while it puts the full weight of its attack on Trump. Cruz can't even consolidate his base of evangelicals even with the help of the media and establishment. He'll walk into the general having to swim on his own without the media there to hold his hand against Hillary. The media isn't going to constantly attack Hillary for him like they're doing Trump. He'll lose to Hillary in a landslide. In the general Trump isn't going to be there to soak up all the attacks for him.
>>
>>70188756
He was the man who told international laws to fuck off and won the case when they tried to dictate what states were allowed to do.
He stood up and spoke for 20 something hours to try and give as many Americans as possible a chance to call in and stop obamacare
He has a consistent track record of doing what needs to be done and not backing down even if it makes him unpopular
Lastly he has incredibly strong moral convictions which is something the west desperately needs right now.

The reason he beats the left is because he states the truth eloquently as opposed to polarizing people like trumpbombs do, he also can pin down hillary a lot harder on all of her crimes because there's no table she can flip back on him.
In the end it doesn't really matter though because literally any candidate besides cucked yeb could beat shillary because shes a fucking criminal.
>>
File: anhero.gif (988 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
anhero.gif
988 KB, 500x280
>>70190880
>He has a consistent track record of doing what needs to be done
HahahahHAhahahahaha

Fuck me, and they call Trump the meme candidate; you can't even shill for Cruz without memes.
>>
File: uncle_samuel.jpg (15 KB, 160x255) Image search: [Google]
uncle_samuel.jpg
15 KB, 160x255
>>70188756
>why Cruz is the better strategic choice to defeat the Left than Trump

He isn't. They arent interested in defeating the Left. The Jews who run the GOP would rather have Hillary be President than Trump. They could live with Cruz if they had to, but Trump is unacceptable to them.

There is no two-party system in the US. Everyone is owned by the same Jews and Corporations. We don't have a democracy. We have an oligarchy putting on a show for the masses..
>>
>>70190880
Don't bother, this is a thinly-veiled anti Cruz thread.

Look here,>>70189907
He counters valid answers to his questions by saying they never responded to his question, while the only guy he agrees with is just anti Cruz, spouting just the sort of memes he claims to hate.
Nice try OP.
>>
>>70190984
I get that memes are your only comeback because it's your first election but there's a reason the Senate and establishment hate him, he won't compromise on shit that matters.
>>
>>70189662
>can't BUILD WALL
>>
File: 1458647501112.jpg (132 KB, 856x960) Image search: [Google]
1458647501112.jpg
132 KB, 856x960
>>70191322
>>70191348
No no, you guys answered my questions. I understand clearly now. Ted Cruz is a man, a man who does what needs to be done. A moral man, with ethics. When he goes somewhere, he goes there personally, and he doesn't send someone else. If he needs hot water, he buys a hot water heater. Tautologies are phrases that are tautological, and Cruz will tell you that, because he tells it like it is. He knows what he knows because he hears it with his own ears, and thinks it with his own mind, a conservative mind, because Ted Fucking Cruz is a true conservitive; a conservative's conservative. He'll conserve the shit out of conservation if he has to, because that's how conservative the man that is Ted Cruz is a man that is conservative. His first priority is conservatism. If there's frozen ice on the road, Ted Cruz is the man to tell it like it is. The ruins are dilapidated. Totally and completely dilapidated. Just like Cruz is totally and completely conservative. If you're a conservative, you should vote for the True Conservative, the one that always stuck to his guns, that never backed down from a fight, that never turned the other cheek, that never left the field before the buzzer. This is not just a battle of memes and cliches, it's a battle with your own fucking braincells. If you aren't going to vote for him, remember when Jesus fasted in the dry desert. In my opinion, I think he was right. It's a necessary requirement. Hike the summit of your soul to the top, and try not to have a sad misfortune.

Ted Cruz.

He's conservative.
>>
>>70188756

despite his many flaws, his record is near immaculate when it comes to defending constitutional issues, he's probably one of the only politicians to have had as much success doing it as a lawyer,

his overall views haven't really changed much, with a few trip ups with immigration, he's practically a perfect tea party candidate,

Cruz isn't necessarily the worst possible choice, but his SHADY wife and the bush and Goldman Sachs connections, I think he's bound to keep the bush train rolling along if he got elected.

He's proven to be a fucking rat, using every dirty trick and backroom deal he can to try and win this election. I have no respect for that. Its amazing how the media has given this guy such a huge pass for it. Donald is the real threat to the globalists and subhuman invaders
>>
>>70191769
What the fuck ever dude, if you're not gonna read the answers then don't make a thread with a false premise.
>>
>>70191839
>defending constitutional issues
I'll give him that. That's one thing I doubt Trump on. If Trump won, I'd pray he hired someone like Ted Cruz to make sure he didn't fuck up in that department. Too bad they can't run together.
>>
>>70191917
Go cry into a bottle of mountain dew. No one cares.
>>
Prior to DTrump entering the race the GOP had already established at least one multimillion dollar super-PAC to attack Cruz because he's a weirdo that would be unable to be elected in a general convention. 'Lyin' Ted!' memes aside, he actually is pretty inconsistent on a fair number of issues and what's worse goes around proselytizing himself as some sort of religious prophet or demagogue.
Kasich is insincere and is almost certainly getting a cut to stay in the race despite him convincingly jobbing as just delusional. Cruz on the other hand, while appearing less desperate outwardly, actually truly believes he's some sort of messiah when the GOP is just manipulating him as much as anyone else they can to spoil Trump.

If nothing else, he's a fucking weirdo motherfucker that legitimately sounds like he's just acting or that he's some sort of overdramatic autist, always clearly talking like every fucking word he says is supposed to be something really insightful

I dare you to find a sentence Cruz has ever stated where he sounds like he's actually being completely sincere. It's like Rubio but much more horrifying: Instead of sounding like he's always giving a prepared speech because that's the reality, he sounds like he's always giving a cringey prepared speech because he is just that clueless when it comes to human interaction
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.