[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now Trump's Guido Thugs are preparing to fan out all over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: gangster fats cleveland.jpg (367 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
gangster fats cleveland.jpg
367 KB, 682x1024
Now Trump's Guido Thugs are preparing to fan out all over Cleveland to intimidate and threaten delegates who don't go along. They are going to pass out hotel room numbers of the delegates to put in the hospital. It's not even a mild joke. Their threat is real, and the threat was actually made publicly!
>>
>>70188635
Good.
>>
File: seanpenn.jpg (14 KB, 257x302) Image search: [Google]
seanpenn.jpg
14 KB, 257x302
>>70188635

Link?

If true, this is marvelous...
>>
>>70188869
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/roger-stone-donald-trump-delegates-convention-hotel-221586
>>
>>70188959
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-ally-promises-to-disclose-hotels-and-room-numbers-of-delegates/article/2587711?custom_click=rss
>>
Drumpf is a demonic oopma loompa. I know everybody here jokes about "literally Hitler." But to thinking people, he kinda is.

Every liberal should forget about Bernie if they want to save their country. Switch Republican and vote Cruz/Kasich, whatever it takes to dump Drumpf.
>>
>>70189006
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/trump-ally-plans-to-send-angry-voters-to-visit-the-hotel-rooms-of-rnc-delegates/
>>
I visited Cleveland once. The Italian area, along with the hospital, are the only places of preserved civility there. Black gangsters are afraid of the Italian area because Guido mafia threaten to best them (and if I remember correctly , have killed them), and afraid of the hospital because it is surrounded by a huge armed private security force. The rest of the city is a Detroit -level black wasteland created by welfare, gibmedats, and BLM level black-contra-others racism and good old black gangster violence. If Trump could fix Cleveland he would be a god.
>>
>>70189081
http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/04/05/trump-ally-roger-stone-we-will-disclose-the-hot/209750
>>
American politics has become Sicilian or Colombian politics. LOL!
>>
>>70189018
I'm with you bruh!
>>
>>70188635
>Wah mean old Trump wants us to face repercussions of fucking him over after we made him sign a treaty that he wouldn't dip and fuck us.

They can get fucked
>>
>>70189822

You mean Drumpf, the crybaby, pitching a fit over delegates he couldn't win?

He is going to fall way short of 1237 majority. The nom will be taken from him. Half of his delegates support Cruz and are only voting for him on the first ballot because they have to. After that, Drumpf is done.

He should honestly be arrested and locked up if he tries to undermine a legal, fair election process. Drumpf is a belligerent, psychotic, racist orange FREAK.
>>
>>70189141
>mediamatters
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.