[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ support Kurdistan? me, yes. let's trigger turks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Kurdistan_project_en_2.png (424 KB, 1417x1020) Image search: [Google]
Kurdistan_project_en_2.png
424 KB, 1417x1020
Does /pol/ support Kurdistan?

me, yes. let's trigger turks
>>
>>70188011

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers%27_Party

Commies or Turkroaches?

I am going to go with Turkroaches here, the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>70188011
Yeah. Though is politically unfeasible due to the number of countries it would steal land and people from.

They'd have to fight Turkey, which right now is a key western ally because they troll the Russians and Iran/Syria/Iraq are backed by the Russians.

the US and Russia would risk loosing a key ally in the region to the other if they supported the Kurds. Turkey would forgive Russia if the Russians helped them remove Kurds and same goes for Iran/Iraq with the US.
>>
>>70188215
>implying all Kurds are commies
>>
>>70188011
Nah. Half of them are filthy commies. The other half are Muslim heretics
>>
>>70188011
I totally support Kurdistan. Provided they all move there.

Kurds are poor,undereducated in general therefore most crminals etc are Kurds both organized and petty.

Kurdish places also are a tax drain, receiving more than they give.

I applaud every Kurd who wants independence but most of them are sleazy fuckers who want "autonomy". In other words representation without taxation. They want to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>70188215
only PKK and YPG are commies.

KRG (the more powerful and autonomous because it gets direct US/western military aid) is actually friends with Turkey and isn't communist.

If the KRG declared independence, sure the commie Kurds might fight for them, but it'd be a nationalist movement at its core, not a communist one.

Just like the Indochina wars.
>>
Completely agree with the formation of Kurdistan.
>>
>>70188378
but there is no diffrence between kurds and turks in general. isn't it?
>>
>>70188011
Fuck them. Literal subhumans. /pol/ only likes them because ebin militias
>>
File: 1455578815691.jpg (22 KB, 388x429) Image search: [Google]
1455578815691.jpg
22 KB, 388x429
>>70188378
>but most of them are sleazy fuckers who want "autonomy"
then why not grant them independence ?;)
>>
Would it really be that big? They'd be lucky enough to get their own country, but I don't think we need to go too far here.
>>
>>70188011
In Iran or Turkey it's not going to happen, however, it turned out well in Iraq, and given the ten years at least of reconstruction and control difficulties in Syria it might actually solve more problems than it causes. To be clear I mean something like what they have in Iraq, an autonomous zone within larger national sovereignty, not the whole thing.
>>
>>70188378
Mehmet is correct. Let them have their own place where they can herd goats, then just wall it in and let them stay there.
>>
>>70188011
Only if it leads to a Pan-Arab nation as well.
>>
>>70188474
Kurds in general are more poor,undereducated and conservative but the lines are not clear as say whites and blacks of usa.

You can have rich kurds and poor turks, conservative turks and liberal kurds.

Look I don't look down upon kurds, or think I'm better but generalizations exist for a reason. I prefer a liberal kurd over a conservative turk but I'm not delusional.
>>70188505
>>70188571
I wish. Even if we did most of them wouldn't leave the lush Mediterranean climate and move to their harsh mountains.

There is also the retarded Turkish nationalists who rather spend manpower and money to keep these fuckers in. If anything army should fight to keep them out.
>>
>>70188011
No because it's just another Muslim extremist group
Yes because it pisses off Turkey
>>
>>70188011
This will never happen
>>
>>70188573
>Only if it leads to a Pan-Arab nation as well.
impossible. You need a few years of nation building for that.

Kurds are few enough to not be as tribal (still they can be tribal).

Imposing westphalian notions on a tribal area is retarded. Ya need a few hundred years of nation building before they can even start to look at a Pan-Arab nation.

What you need is autocrats and ultranationalists there.
>>
>>70188560
Why the fuck would any government grant autonomy? They want all of the benefits of your country while defying its borders.
>>
>>70188745
>What you need is autocrats and ultranationalists there

Very true. But the probess of nation building is very bloody in it itself.
>>
>>70189430
well that's what nation building is.

It doesn't have to be bloody per se. Jordan has done a good job in this, but it's taken a lot of time for Jordan to be the state it is today.

South America doesn't really apply but that's because of the long colonial history and the geographic barriers (Chile has the Andes to separate it from Argie and the Atacama to separate it from Bolivia/Peru as an example) that allowed different smaller societies to prosper separately from one another.
>>
>>70188215
Commies are only evil when they try to export their shitty ideology to the rest of the world. The Kurds would be in no position to do that.
Fuck the Turks, free Kurdistan. Let them wallow in gommunism and see the light while sending Turkroach butthurt through the roof.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.