[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are europeans here right now who suck american cock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1457992992140.png (75 KB, 268x367) Image search: [Google]
1457992992140.png
75 KB, 268x367
>there are europeans here right now who suck american cock and believe USA to be the culprit of humanity, and that USA literally has nothing to do with the problems in European society

How does it feels to be a cuck? Do all of you suffer Stockholm syndrome?
>>
How do we stop the Eternal Argentine?
>>
File: mad.gif (284 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
284 KB, 500x800
>>70187818
delete this
>>
>>70187818
You realize that doing this you only feed the "Argentina is white" meme.
>>
>>70187818
Based argentine.
Godspeed
>>
>>70187859
Take more of their Islands

I usually defend you, Argie, but you overstep your bounds.
>>
Falkland Islands belong to Argentine
/thread
>>
>>70189256
Just like the Rhineland belongs to the Germans.

Nice try, Hitler
>>
>>70189256

Why does Britain ever care about it? Feels like they're just trying to cling to some part of their dead empire.
>>
>>70191130
Oil.
Nothing to do with "clinging onto a dead empire"
>>
>>70187818
t. a fucking sun
>>
>>70187818

"Culprit of humanity"? Who taught you to speak English, Jose?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.