[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CLINTON INVOLVEMENT IN PANAMA PAPERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: hillary-clinton-404_677173c.jpg (16 KB, 404x300) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-404_677173c.jpg
16 KB, 404x300
>The head of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign is linked to a Russian bank involved with an emerging international scandal, according to documents reported on Tuesday.

Not a word from the mass media of course.

Can this sink her campaign? If word gets out I doubt even the average ignorant American/fervent Hillary supporter would be willing to trust her and wake up to the corruption, especially with the potential indictment looming.

>http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-chief-linked-to-russian-bank-listed-in-panama-papers/article/2587741?custom_click=rss
>>
>Can this sink her campaign?

It has about the same chance as Trump becoming President.
>>
File: 1455432063203.gif (766 KB, 360x353) Image search: [Google]
1455432063203.gif
766 KB, 360x353
Sanders will attack her for this if he gets wind of it. It's fucking over if Sanders brings it up in the debate. Trump would definitely bring it up.

>Reminder that this was started by the Jews
>Reminder that Sanders is a jew

>>70187526
A pretty good chance then.
>>
>>70187634
>sanders growing a pair and attacking hillary

dunno what multiverse youre from
>>
>>70188331
Apparently someone hasn't read the news today.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-not-qualified-be-president-n552141
>>
>>70188331
Actually, a lot of democrats are being turned off due to his negative turn.
>>
ROSATOM
>>
File: 1451178713172.jpg (115 KB, 727x737) Image search: [Google]
1451178713172.jpg
115 KB, 727x737
>the powers that be are turning against Clinton
Good. I hope she suffers.
>>
>>70187348
People need to send this to the Sanders campaign.
>>
>>70188475
I don't mind at this point. All he's saying are facts about her actual record as opposed to Hillary's constant distortion of Bernie's record.
>>
Bernie's too much of a cuck to do anything. Trump will bring it up before he does.
>>
>>70187348
Oh look another crime on the long list of already confirmed crimes by the Clintons.

This will certainly stop the Jews this time from forcing her on you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.