[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the pirate party SJW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1024px-Piratpartiet.svg.png (57 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Piratpartiet.svg.png
57 KB, 1024x1024
Is the pirate party SJW?
>>
DUDE
FREE DOWNLOADS
LMAO
>>
There are many SJWs at least in the finnish pirate party and they look super cucks. What annoys me even more is how they started to get into ultra liberalism. Still voting for them tho.
>>
No. It's just anarchy and subtly trying to say they're pro CP
>>
>>70187211
It's literally a meme party comprised of teenagers and manchildren who never mentally matured past their teenage years.
>>
>>70187251
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Party_%28Iceland%29
>Since 30 April 2015 the party has consistently topped polling for the next Icelandic parliamentary election in 2017, with support roughly equal to the Independence Party and the Progressive Party combined, who are currently partners in a coalition government.
>>
>>70187396
>meme party
http://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/04/06/almost_half_of_icelandic_nation_now_want_the_pirate/
>>
>>70187387
>direct democracy
>privacy
>copyright reform
>civil and political rights

>anarchy
>>
>>70187211

Swedish pirate party was totaly infiltrated by gender faggots last election (2014), having faggot rainbow flags at their events and such.

I did hear something about a fallout between fag leadership and grassroots, but I'd assume its faggot SJW until proven otherwise.
>>
>>70187780
in their defense, everyone in sweden is a faggot SJW
>>
>>70188652

You can sit there in your commie concrete ghetto and pray to Stalin that the glorious soviet times are comming back.

How is gypsy life treating you?

Meanwhile listen to this modern Moldovan music, enjoy!
>>
>>70188943

forgot link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKO9h-gG4Qg
>>
>>70188943
did I trigger you, cuck?
AfD is losing support, you are on your way to sharia law
>>
>>70189144
SD*
>>
File: 1396549785289.jpg (152 KB, 680x568) Image search: [Google]
1396549785289.jpg
152 KB, 680x568
>>70189144
>losing support

well, no.

that's a forced meme attempt by the msm, SD support is seasonal, it has been winter so kebab problems are not that in your face, but spring is here and rape season is starting. Other parties are also adopting policy to SD and that has some short term efffect.

But, SD is on the rise, and this summer is gonna be BAD, i expect solid 25% and rising after this summer.

Have some infographics for further analysis:

http://status.st/
>>
>>70189603
I'll believe it when I see it
I want your country to uncuck itself, but it's hard to believe it will ever happen in tumblr: the country
>>
>>70187211
Yes it is.
>>
>that one town rapist shitting up the thread
We have more important issues to base our voting decisions on than hacking right now.
>>
>>70189805
I made the thread, you walking heart attack
>>
>>70189679

No worries, the agerage person is waking up now, the rapefuge proagandist used their last mana in the fall 2015, people are scare of their future. The change in mentality is enormous, and people that has left the old parties for SD is not going back.
>>
>>70187211
yus
>>
>>70187211
nop
>>
Student dorms are 50% cheaper for you in Romania. Why are you still there?
>>
>>70190314
waiting for citizenship
most likely will move to romania maybe next year
>>
>>70190314
>>70190624
The Mexico of Romania
>>
>>70190724
we are the same people, just poorer
which is more than I can say about "british """"""""""asians"""""""""""
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.