[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Planned Parenthood sells baby parts as a business >Gu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1431929042463.jpg (48 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1431929042463.jpg
48 KB, 500x371
>Planned Parenthood sells baby parts as a business
>Guy who gets the confessions on tape is the one who gets arrested
Literally what in the fuck is wrong with modernity??

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/04/06/boom-authorities-just-raided-home-planned-parenthood-video-hoax-mastermind/
>>
>CIA whistleblower reveals the waterboarding torture program
>the only person convicted in that entire scandal... was him
>>
>>70187203
Anyone who opposes PP and abortion should be thrown in jail for being such a nigger lover.
>>
>>70187472
Stop being a meme-spewing faggot. Wanton abortion is immoral as fuck. Using dead babies as raw materials is fucking demonic. Anyone who can't understand that is literally sub-human and has absolutely no right to ANY opinion.
>>
>>70187883
So you are implying niggers are human? uh-hu
>>
>>70188183
I'm implying you're not. Most Whites aren't. Don't flatter yourself. This is exactly why WN is such a trainwreck. It's a movement of the plebs so it stays in the gutter.
>>
>>70187203
If it's the moms body and their choice, shouldn't they get the money from selling the baby parts?
>>
>>70187883
Abortion has been a part of humanity since forever. It's just talked about more than in the past.

And what is wrong with using body parts? When someone get's a heart transplant you are ok with it but if it's a baby something is wrong! Isn't the cruel thing to NOT use baby parts for medical study that might help someone.

Any God-fearing Christian should be in favor of this. In the middle ages we allowed people to dissect corpses and use their body parts for whatever. This is because the body is just lifeless shell and the soul is immortal.
>>
>>70188830
>Abortion has been a part of humanity since forever
Yeah, so is cannabilism. When did /pol/ go full retard? Oh that's right, gaymercancer. I guess this site is just totally useless now instead of mostly so. Alright, you kikes won, I'm out. Have fun dancing in the ruins.
>>
>>70188811

This is a very good point. PP is robbing these poor mothers of much needed funding for their programs.
>>
>>70188830
Convenience-abortion is also making whites go extinct faster.
>>
>>70188811
We should balloon this problem all over Reddit and tumblr and try to cause more dissent.
>>
>>70187203
>a company sells a product I don't agree with yet actually betters humanity by removing excess people and selling their fetuses for research
>reporter manipulates employee into throwing away her job and "revealing" available information (which they were doing legally)
>uses this as a personal smear tactic and has no decent legal backing of his own
See nothing wrong here

>>70187352
>Member of governmental organization who signed multiple documents and knew what he was getting into revealed LEGALLY classified information about the interrogation process of the enemies of the West
>they were trying to get information that involved the killing of many civilian and military targets who did NOT NEED TO DIE
>the same people who want YOU (AS IN YOUR PERSONAL, CANADIAN SELF) TO DIE because you do not agree with their religion and are a western white person.
>He basically broke a massive rule he was following, endangering the lives of himself and many other people
>implying the torture from waterboarding is anything other than psychological
This love and care for terrorists and your clear and obvious enemies is sickening. These leftists pigs are literally more concerned with the protection of those who hate them than the protection of their own bodies. How can any sane person actually subscribe to such a fucking bullshit ideology? What is most twisted is that the majority of the Western world subscribes to that shit.

I swear its because of "peace" and "love" are established fashion statements and anything else is considered ugly. Fucking Canadian piece of shit.
>>
>>70187203
Abortion is legal.
Trespassing and filming people without their consent isn't.

Bonus:
Abortion is legal.
Say it with me: Abortion is legal.
>>
>>70187352
A cucking queef
>>
>>70189331
Use the women are oppressed angle for maximal effect. Maybe even go as far as saying they (or we as strong womyn) should get paid for abortions, if chipped babies are such an important resource.

Like a false flag based on facts.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.