[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Gates for president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Bill-Gates.jpg (60 KB, 760x540) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Gates.jpg
60 KB, 760x540
I'm sick of Trump. He pretend to be Rich. but Bill Gates deserve to be president in term of rich.

Bill gates have over 8times wealth than Trump's has.

Bill gates contributed to society by windows.

Trump contributed to society by Trumptower(??? What is it????)

come on wake up. Bill gates for president!.

We need true american business man who can manage the state!
>>
you just don't want trump because he'll make your weeb marine ass come back
>>
>>70187453
nah, I just want america to be ruled by nerds.

Because nerds are literally why america is great. but they are not respected in their society ;_;
>>
>>70187202
Bill Gates has single handedly ruined Europe by causing massive overpopulation in Africa. Fuck that man.
>>
>>70187540
I thought Bill Gates was killing Africans
>>
>>70187540
>causing massive overpopulation in Africa.
what
>>
>>70187622
No, he is killing south Americans.

The virus is also able to be sexually transmitted, just in time for the Olympic tourists in a few months to catch it and spread it around the world, causing everyone to have retarded and still-birthed children.
>>
>>70187802
Overpopulation needs to be addressed.
>>
>>70187795
He gave hundreds of million of vaccines to sick niggers. now they can live to produce more sick niggers.
>>
>>70188008
Do not forget the food, clean water, and malaria treatments/nets.
>>
>>70188008
ur boring
>>
>>70188008
haha

ok
>>
>>70187202
Good God, no. A software innovator, inventor and developer, even a rich one, is not a leader, especially a world leader.
>>
>>70187202

I like the Japanese but they miss the point a lot.

The enemy is globalism Japan, do you want your nation flooded with violent barbarians? Millions and millions of violent superstitious barbarians grinding your infrastructure to a halt?

Trump is the only candidate against Globalism PC SJW pandering insanity.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.