[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumpcucks you have 1 minute to explain why Trump should be president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455515291969.png (745 KB, 977x1146) Image search: [Google]
1455515291969.png
745 KB, 977x1146
Trumpcucks you have 1 minute to explain why Trump should be president without saying muh wall, lyin ted(cannot be substantiated in any way), maga, he's smashing political incorrectness, a National Enquirer Article, and or he will bring jobs back(demonstrably untrue considering his many failed businesses and business ventures)

So you ally yourself with racists and retard rednecks becuase?

You are letting a faggot named Milo spread degeneracy and lead you on so he can make millions with an "Alt-Right" movement.

You make fun of Sweden for letting their women get raped, yet you cheer for Michele Fields getting man handled and have death threats sent to her house.

Nobody on /pol/ is more cucked than trumpcucks.
>>
bumping for trump cuck answers
>>
>his many failed businesses
He's had four failures out of hundreds. Go back to bed, Merchant.
>>
>>70186380
>many failed businesses
4. Out of like 200. If I fuck up 1 out of 50 times at something, I'd say I'm pretty good at it.
>manhandled
That's completely untrue. Come on man.
>racists
>Implying affirmative action isn't racist itself.
>Milo
Idgaf about Milo

I like his tax plan. Would definitely help a lot of people out. The kid who's working part time in high school ready to drop out so he can work more to help his parents out. The college student who needs the money. Poor people in general. It's a nice plan. Simple.

Fuck terrorists. Kill them all. Fuck ISIS. I honestly don't feel shit for refugees. We've seen what's happened in Europe since the Open Invitation Invasion. Look at France. We don't need that shit. Fuck Obama for wanting to put foreigners lives before American lives. Fuck that nigga for wanting to put us at risk. If something happened I bet he'd say something like "Muslims refugees are peaceful. Islam is a religion of peace. Those people do not represent Islam. We saved them for their countries and we must treat them with respect." I don't want another 9/11. I remember that shit. So fuck him for wanting to risk our lives. ISIS admitted to planting people. And he doesn't even take them seriously.
I'm fine with mass deportation. My parents came here legally. They took their time. They did it the right way. Why the fuck do illegals think they deserve the same rights as Americans when they broke into our country? That's stupid af. Like, fuck them, ya know?
I would love to see the US and Russia make peace. Why do we not like them?? The Cold War is over.
CC permit that's valid in every state sounds like a great idea.
And people should definitely pay us for the shit we do for everybody. I hate that we're fighting other peoples civil wars. Our soldiers shouldn't be dying for other countries. People need to pay us more for our services. We're interventionists. I hate that shit. We need to stay out of other people's businesses.
>>
>>70186380
>You have one minute to say why Trump should be president without using any of the reasons that he should be president

Kill yourself.
>>
>>70186380
>becuase

Short answer, because he will make america great again
he will fight the establishment, and because you hate him so much, it just proves he is, and will continue to do things right
>>
>>70186380
You have one minute to explain why your candidate should be president.
>>
Audit the fed, I don't know if he can do this
bring jobs back, by using tariffs
make education local, no more common core
less taxes on people who earn less than 30k
take state lines out so insurance companies have to compete,lowering prices
throw Hillary in prison
weed
put in a conservative judge like Scilial, he wanted to stop things like diversity quotas
better relationship with Russia
make freeloading euro cucks pay for military protection
wants to stop the TTP
thinks NATO is obsolete
also Trump speeches would be glorious

and finally "Obama you're fired"
>>
File: 1456469877443.gif (989 KB, 520x400) Image search: [Google]
1456469877443.gif
989 KB, 520x400
I'll make it simple. All the presidential candidates are Zionist puppets and NOTHING will change under any of them.

At least with Trump we get liberal butthurt the face of this earth has never seen.
>>
>>70189478
>>70186380
> i just saw you post the >failed business/bankruptcy meme

are you serious anon? Do you know the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 11 bankruptcy?
>>
>>70186380
>many failed businesses and ventures
okay so why does he even have his own personal jet, why does he have any towers, how can he afford to build more things?

There is nobody on wall street with a spotless record, people make mistakes, but what separates the people who will dominate and the people who will crash and burn are what they do after they've made mistakes. Trump has shown that despite a shortcoming he can still deliver on other fronts.

I can debate you to hell on business if you want, but I doubt you will respond.
>>
It's really simple for me. The people that hate Trump are all the people that I hate. It's uncanny. It's like a super power that Trump has. The enemies he makes are my enemies! It's like the world is playing a trick on me. So I want to play along.

Why wouldn't I vote for the guy that hates all the same people I do?
>>
File: 1457933096732.gif (360 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1457933096732.gif
360 KB, 301x301
>op's reaction to reading the replies
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.