[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race Does Not Determine Crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1360456322271.png (280 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
1360456322271.png
280 KB, 843x843
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Look at total crimes, there is no racial difference. The only correlating factor is poverty.
>>
>>70185527
Straw man.

IDK what you're trying to say using a super specific data set with multiple data points.

Look up all crime from all of the US based upon race. I'll do it for you. Results: Niggers.
>>
>>70185527

With high black populations comes high overall crime rate. That's why gun control works in Japan and not In places where the black population excedes a certain percent.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70185527
>Look up all crime from all of the US based upon race.

They match their percentage of the population though, look at the chart.
>>
File: 1374415111894.jpg (2 MB, 2584x1557) Image search: [Google]
1374415111894.jpg
2 MB, 2584x1557
No response? Where's the data discounting this.
>>
>>70185888
Check username.

You on iPad too?

I "usernamed" a couple posts too and it won't go away unless I delete it.
>>
File: get cucked.png (42 KB, 696x378) Image search: [Google]
get cucked.png
42 KB, 696x378
>>70185527
Proportional to the population, yes, race is correlative
>>
>>70185527
Interracial in pic...
>>
>>70185906

No they don't. Blacks are 13% of the population. Whites are around 72% of the population. Latinos are included in the White group. In nearly every category except for DUI, public intoxication, and other alcohol offenses, blacks commit a larger proportion of crimes that that of their population. Except for those categories, whites (+latinos) commit crimes at a proportion smaller or equal to that of their population.
>>
>>70189481
>No they don't. Blacks are 13% of the population. Whites are around 72% of the population. Latinos are included in the White group.

Hispanics have their own category there, scroll to the right.
>>
>>70185527
Wtf are you taking about? #1 that chart shows that there is a correlation between biological parents and iq, but I also can't imagine there are that many blacks adopting white babies. Then in right in the fi like it's says blacks are responsible for 52% of murders/non negligent discharge, and they aren't even 14% of pop. Idk if you were trying to imply something about genetic iq to crime likely hood but it's still no fucking excuse either way
>>
>>70185527
remember to sage and hide b8 slider shitposts
>>
>>70185527
Is this satire? Both of the images you've posted directly contradict the point you're trying to make.
>>
>>70190001
The Latino reporting is deliberately screwed up in every case. They self-identify as white whenever they can. Wanted posters call them white if their skin is the color of coffee and their name is Zuniga.
>>
>>70190001

There are two breakdowns. One with all the races where hispanic/latino are included in the white category and a second where the distinction is between either hispanic/latino or NOT hispanic/latino.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.