[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every time I think of Sweden I get really sad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 500x570
Think about the life of a cuckold in Sweden

>you were born to a middle class wealthy family near the country side
>you grow up playing with farm animals and loving nature
>you go to church, where you are taught traditional values of family and the sacredness of sex
>in school, you are instilled a sense of pride and nationalism
>you make perfect grades, and pass any test with flying colors
>you go to college and get a rich mans education
>following your fathers foot steps, you decide to start a commercial agriculture business
>you settle down with a wife, have a beautiful blonde haired and blue eyed son and daughter, your agricultural monopoly flourishes, and you are making comfortably 600k a year
>could life by any better?
And then the fateful day arrives...
>you begin to see as your culture degenerates, women become more promiscuous in the name of feminism
>you think nothing of it and swear to yourself to never let it affect your daughter
>the left passes gay rights, and multiple homosexuals make out and vandalize your beloved childhood church in the name of progressivism
>you think nothing of it and promise yourself to never let that affect your son
>Angela Merkel is elected chancellor
>migrants by the hundreds are flooding into Europe
>you think nothing of it. You are a nationalist, but you believe in loving thy neighbor as you were taught in church
>the government mandates that you house these migrants on your farm
>you protest, but the left wing government threatens you with legal action
>you reluctantly agree
>you take in multiple refugees and allow them to stay in your barn
>you even allow your children to play with the foreign children
>everything seems fine...
1/2

2/2
>one day, you are plowing a field
>you hear a frightened scream in the distance
>you listen closely
>"daddy!" It shrieks out
>you run
>>
>you run as fast as you ever have
>tears stream down your face
>you know what's happening
>you've heard about it on the news
>you walk into the barn
>your daughter is being violated by the migrants, whom are whooping and hollering their barbaric calls
>in a fit of fatherly rage you strike one migrant across the face and grab your daughter
>you gaze into your daughters sky blue eyes,filled with fear
>her blondeish yellow hair tattered and ripped
>the dress created for her by your wife is now torn, and bleeding at the crotch area from your daughters vaginal injuries
>you beat the migrant rapist senselessly, until he is but a pulp, you take your daughter and your family and vacate the premises
>you first take your daughter to a hospital, however, said facility is occupied due to migrants being treated for AIDs and other third world diseases
>you drop her off at your mothers house, there is nothing you or your family can do about your daughters mangled genitalia accept bandage it and pray
>you go to the police department, seeking justice
>they turn you away, as much as they want to help, they have strict orders saying they will be jailed and heavily fined and perhaps the whole country could be sanctioned should they wish to defy the EU's orders to accept the Islamic reign
>you return home
>your beloved daughter dies a month later due to untreated blood diseases passed sexually
>the government deems you unable to raise a family because of this, despite it not being your fault, and they take your son away to be placed in a more "tolerant" and "progressively capable" family
>your wife falls into alcoholism because of this, and you walk in on her one day having sexual intercourse with some man whom you do not recognize

>it doesn't matter any more
>you are sitting down now, you have a loaded gun
>it's time
>you relinquish all of your families wealth and assets to your wife, whom blows it on alcohol, drugs, and birth control pills from her rampant sexual cravings
>>
>it doesn't matter anymore
>bliss overtakes you as a bullet enters your brain
>>
Wew lad
>>
>>70184263

Wrong idea. You would probably go try to kill as many politicians or mudslimes as you could if you had a gun. Its what i would do.
>>
>>70184590
Nigger I spent an hour writing this Orwellian Novel I deserve more than a wew lad
>>
>>70184197

It was a good post, but I think starting off the downward spiral with a ridiculous income tax would be better. Maybe more about your Son's fate, in the hands of those swine.

6.5/10

Not quite Orwell, and could have used a bit more, but made me depressed as fuck about the fate of Europe.
>>
File: 1456697085137.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456697085137.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>70184263
>your daughter is being violated by the migrants, whom are whooping and hollering their barbaric calls
>in a fit of fatherly rage you strike one migrant across the face and grab your daughter
>you gaze into your daughters sky blue eyes,filled with fear
>her blondeish yellow hair tattered and ripped
>the dress created for her by your wife is now torn, and bleeding at the crotch area from your daughters vaginal injuries
>"d-daddy..."
>"shh, it's okay honey, I won't let those filthy subhumans take your virginity"
>in a fit of fatherly love you strike her bleeding crotch area with your hard manhood
>"OH YES DADDY I'VE WAITED FOR SO LONG"
>you both succumb to your incestuous desires while the migrants applaud as the room is filled with peace and a sense of mutual understanding
>>
I honestly don't give a shit about Sweden.
>>
File: 1459027598977.jpg (487 KB, 940x2296) Image search: [Google]
1459027598977.jpg
487 KB, 940x2296
>>70184197
>>
>>70184197
When was that fateful day?
>>
dude that fucking sucks i can see that image perfectly
>>
File: 9-11-toomuchnews-com-1-21vu212.jpg (18 KB, 492x550) Image search: [Google]
9-11-toomuchnews-com-1-21vu212.jpg
18 KB, 492x550
>>70187965
Nevermind. I remember.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.