[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let's get #BernieTheChildKiller trending on twitter reference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: bernie-kids-800.jpg (232 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bernie-kids-800.jpg
232 KB, 800x600
let's get #BernieTheChildKiller trending on twitter

reference to Sandy Hook comments recently
>>
>>70184107
I have to admit, Bernie has been pretty lucky there hasn't been any hard negative press on him so far. Because if the media went as hard on him as they did Trump, he'll be sweating it.
>>
he said Hillary was unqualified earlier tonight. political twitter is going apeshit. he's going to get a lot of negative coverage for it tomorrow.
>>
Sorry but Bernie is right. Gun manufacturers should not be blamed for what happened.

Fuck off.
>>
>>70184107
Fuck off Hillary shill.
>>
>>70184465

This.

Also, Hillary shot herself in the foot by deciding to try and blame Bernie for Sandy Hook; Twitter fucking hates her and even her supporters are disappointed.
>>
>>70184695
Why did she blame him for Sandy Hook?
>>
>>70184465

I agree. It's meant to be absurd.
>>
>>70184972
He's anti gun control
>>
>>70185121

Not even. Basically sided with pro-gun conservatives on one TORT reform issue. Everything else he is pro gun control.
>>
>>70184107
I was just searching for an ani Sanders thread.
That yudenrat has claimed that Israel has murdered 10000 poor Palestinians in Gaza, he's motives are obscured my guess is that he try to hide his hatred for Israel and the Nationalist countrys of the world, he's going to probably be shit fir Israel.
>>
>>70184107

he doesn't even have to say shit and she burns herself down.

bitch you literally have an FBI investigation pending against you, why are you trying to attack character?
>>
>>70185894

he hates money, so you're fucked.
>>
>>70185894

He seems to be more pro-Isreal than people realize. The only thing that can be taken as anti-Isreal is his sympathy for the Palestinians. But in terms of actual policy he's no different than any other politician.
>>
>>70185121
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTvD0DFYh9s
>>
File: lMLtQFc.jpg (71 KB, 739x600) Image search: [Google]
lMLtQFc.jpg
71 KB, 739x600
>>70186024
>he hates money
>>
File: thegoodson.gif (371 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
thegoodson.gif
371 KB, 800x600
>>70184107
Communista
>>
>>70184206
They don't do that because he isn't a threat and has no path to victory.
>>
>>70186050
Somehow I doubt it.... Obama also was saying good things about Israel prior elections and later he turned out as a real pro Palestinian.
>>
>>70184107
Is that bridge photo shopped in? But why?
>>
>>70184206
Bernie isnt a threat because he just doesn't have any support from anyone who isnt underaged or dont vote to begin with.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.