[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BBC Newsnight Debate the Cultural Appropriation of Biber's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ6vwa3SyoU

Make sure you keep paying your TV license goy! So you can fund all this great quality content.
>>
>>70183430
Why does every news agency have a residential nigger to refer to when "is dat rayciss?" issues pop up? How could they possibly offer an unbiased opinion?
>>
>>70183430
>Big Black Cock Newsnight

even their fucking channel name/title alludes to nigger cock sucking
>>
The UK is a joke
>>
>>70183430
That black bitch is dressed in European designer clothes. what a hypocritical cunt.
>>
>>70183430
Without even seeing the video I know she will say appropriation
>>
White people hate dreadlocks and would never wear them. This is evidence of white racism

White people like dreadlocks and sometimes wear them. This is evidence of white racism
>>
>>70183430

Isn't there real news for them to report right now? Like the middle east blowing up next door to Europe?
>>
File: Pussyvomit.jpg (88 KB, 565x403) Image search: [Google]
Pussyvomit.jpg
88 KB, 565x403
>>70183430

I am so tired of this country.
So tired of the BBC.

Every advert at the train station today was black man/white woman.

The takeaway JUST EAT advert on my way into town was a pair of male asian hands, a load of curries and on the other side a pair of white female hands.

TFL recently released this piece of propaganda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUevV_Nsmzs

Another gem from Newsnight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8&nohtml5=False

Britain First get harassed in East London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMZe5hXodQg&nohtml5=False

When will this end?
>>
>>70184036
America is the joke and the rest of the world, especially the Western, is even more pathetic for obsessing over American media and pop culture and allowing it to influence their cultures and shape their political and social commentary.

"Cultural appropriation","white privilege", much of the feminist rhetoric and many other forms of progressive nonsense comes directly from American cultural commentary.
>>
>>70183430
You should have paid attention bongs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COt65HZCJaA
>>
>>70184540
That sexually harassment vid pisses me off. They totally ignore the reality of the situation to be PC and have white men assaulting a black women despite the overwhelming majority of these situations are nonwhite men assaulting mostly white women. That video needs its own post on here.
>>
>>70184540

When you faggots man the fuck up like your ancestors did, accept some of you are going to die, and get violent and take control.

It would make sense to purge the royal family first. They let this happen. They're useless.
>>
>>70183430
>IT DOESN'T COUNT WHEN BLACKS DO IT
>SPEAKING ENGLISH IS NOT CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
>DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>70183430
Fuck Black People.
>>
>>70184540
dam that report it to stop it video was quite hot.
>>
>>70183430
This whore speaks so fast intentionally to surmise a level of intelligence that isn't there. Talk about power dynamics. What a cunt.
>>
File: mega rage.jpg (156 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
mega rage.jpg
156 KB, 900x900
>>70184983
I watched that in amazement. I could see where the rot began.

>Nigger woman telling superintentant she wants nigger food in the schools not white foods.

GO BACK TO YOUR GODDAMN SHITTY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU GODDAMN MONKEY!

Yeah. This pissed me off. I can't even imagine what the hell is like today.
>>
>>70183430
Wow Beiber is now making the heads of SJWs explode?

He must reveal his true power level and reveal himself to be a Trump supporter.
>>
File: eth.jpg (460 KB, 1600x1195) Image search: [Google]
eth.jpg
460 KB, 1600x1195
>>70187765
>nigger food
wew lad
I can't decide which cuisine is more disgusting. African, Indian or Mexican
>>
>>70183430
>all 3 pundits basically agree on the same shit
TOP FUCKING KEKE
>>
I still can't get over that eurocucks 100% unironically literally have not 1, not 2, but THREE channels dedicated to actual black dick.
>>
>>70188203
Pussy.
>>
File: miyawaki.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
miyawaki.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>70183430

black people use offense and the victim complex as a way to control others. It's so fucking annoying.

>wear something that originates in another culture
>some asshole confronts you about it and tells you to not wear it
>>
>mfw i see a black person near me using a cell phone

fucking appropriating shits
>>
eventually these "cultural appropriation" retards are going to confront white anime fans.
>>
wtf is wrong with these people I don't bitch when I see an old black guy teaching taichi at the park I work across from in NYC.
>>
>>70188957
then we go to war burgerbrother.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadlocks
>greece, jewish middle east, and aztecs used this before blacks
talk about culture appropriation
>>
File: are you trying to.jpg (139 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
are you trying to.jpg
139 KB, 666x666
>>70184540
what the cuck
>>
Not combing or washing your hair is black "culture"
>>
>>70183430
the amount of niggers who wear coloured contact lenses and dye their hair is astounding.

Same here in the peens, our culture is literally stolen all around the world while they blame us for all their problems

fucking shenanigans
>>
>>70184983
Fucking hell, how true is this.
>>
didnt celts have dreads?
>>
>>70184959
This familia
>>
>>70188759
unless it's a burner.

Burners belong to blacks.
>>
>>70184036
Correct. The US started the cultural appropriation train though.
>>
>>70186254

damn australia lmfao
>>
>>70183430
I'm in the US, and just stream everything through a Roku 3.

Fuck, a Roku Stick with a quad core processor just released for 50 bucks. Why in the fuck would ANYONE pay for a TV license?
>>
>>70195808

if you access BBC content you're still liable to pay the licence fee. It's simply a tax so you can watch tv without 25%of output being fucking adverts which we have to thank you cocks for.
>>
>>70195954
Or you can just pay for Netflix, or maybe Amazon Prime (if you shop on Amazon a lot), and use youtube for supplementary free shit with limited ads.
>>
>>70193176
>goys
GOYIM
>>
>>70196091

it sounds like the problem isn't paying for content then but because this fee is called a "Licence" which makes you fucking moron.

You fucking American moron
>>
>>70196242
Except it isn't. Because if you don't like it, you don't have to pay for it.
>>
>>70188427
Because this is a totally original joke that nobody has ever come up with before. Good one, Brad.

We also have radio stations.
>>
>>70196277

if you don't have a TV or access to BBC content you don't have to get a licence now FUCK OFF DICK HEAD
>>
File: 45634653465.png (451 KB, 427x473) Image search: [Google]
45634653465.png
451 KB, 427x473
>Quintessentially British
>>
>>70183430
nice cuck memes
>>
>>70188203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAZYitaxbw0
>>
Free publicity for Bieber.
>>
>>70183430
Serious question...
Does ANYONE pay a TV licence here? I have never paid one. Never will. Had them come to my door once i told them to fuck off and that I dont watch BBC.

Its a myth that its manditory.
>>
>>70183643
So only white people should decide if what they say is racist? How could they possibly offer an unbiased opinion?
>>
Anyone else seen the new TV license ad on youtube?

Basically if you don't pay it you're compared to an alcoholic gyro jocky Scot who proclaims himself king of Scotland.
>>
File: 38NmOH0.gif (447 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
38NmOH0.gif
447 KB, 300x225
>>70183430

How can this even be an issue right now? Why would anybody care about anybody else's opinion. So what if you pissed off some nigger? If I piss off some nigger, I don't see how that is going to affect me at all. Just fucking move on.
>>
They are all Left wing cucks. No one is there to argue their logical fallacies. Europeans complain that the American media is biased but at least we'll have a right winger arguing with a liberal. This video is just two moderate liberals pandering to a extremist liberal.
>>
Are black people appropriating white culture by wearing hair hats that are adorning with white looking hair they could never have?
>>
>>70183430
The British invented the suit.

Whenever you see a non-Brit wearing a suit they are taking our culture and denigrating it.
- BBC LOGIC
>>
>>70196716
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4z5NOkiQNg

Just gonna post it.
>>
>>70196716
Only cucks pay for TV licence. Ive never paid it in my life and ive been responcible for my bills for over 10
Years.
>>
File: weave.jpg (196 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
weave.jpg
196 KB, 600x600
>>70183430
Why is dreadlocks on white people bad but it's okay for black girl to have those flat hair weaves?
>>
>>70184540

It wont. Don't you understand that our own government is trying to genocide us? You think democracy or Farage can save us now? Whites are too troublesome for the elite with our "freedimz and shit". They're replacing us with niggers and half castes. Its over bro, theres no way we can fight the government.
>>
>>70196922
Quit driving cars, it's white technology and culture. I mean, anyone can do this shit. Whites could probably do it the most, as we actually have accomplishments, but we're not borderline legally retarded on average, so there you have it.
>>
>>70195954
Actually, you're only legally obliged to own a TV license if you receive live broadcasts.

You can legally stream recorded broadcasts for free (if you're a UK resident).

The BBC is trying to change this, obviously, because it means they can try and demand a TV license from every household with a device capable of streaming the iPlayer.
>>
>>70197123
Because SJW leftist "logic."
>>
>>70183430
As ridiculous as "appropriation" shit is, it's also true that whites who wear dreadlocks are fucking foul and disgusting fools who deserve to be mocked. So, I don't feel much of a desire to defend them from attack.
>>
>>70196277
Bong here, I've never owned a TV license. I do have a TV, though I only use it for vidya and movies. I can still legally watch BBC content as long as I don't watch it live (i.e. I can watch On-Demand services, but not Channels).
>>
>>70183430
I do believe in cultural appropriation as a concept, in the sense that if you are not very involved in a culture it is easy to step on your dick and inadvertantly mock it. Best not to go in that direction, really. Out of respect for the other culture and avoiding putting the heat on yourself. Biebs is more than involved enough in "black culture" not to shit on it by accident, certainly not in such an overt manner. In any case I think he is going with a rock n' roll motif lately and rock n' roll types have worn dreadlocks since before he was born. Way way past the bounds of cultural appropriation even if it did initially come from the Reggae shit.
>>
>>70197246
I hope they succeed in pushing that shit through cause it'll be the straw that breaks the camels back.
>>
>>70197336
Youre a fucking cuck if the "law" is the only thing stopping you
>>
>>70197342
A salient point is that dreadlocks are not "cultural appropriation" because european cultures have used dreadlocks and other forms of matted hair for thousands of years.

Blacks have only helped repopularise an ancestral hairstyle.

>>70197343
The fire rises etc.
>>
File: 1457256929813.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457256929813.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>70197343
>>
>>70197461
>implying I give a shit about following immoral laws

I'm just illustrating a salient legal fact, Roger. I would still be watching it even if it DID require a license to watch recorded content.
>>
>>70196980
Jesus Christ that is literally the worst thing I have ever seen
>>
>>70183430
>"I have certainly been told, made aware in no uncertain terms, that hairstyles that I've had that have been deemed too black are not appropriate for that situation"

The only people told they can't have a hairstyle because it's too black, are white people. She's a fantasist, and I don't believe a word she, or any of these black crybabies, says.
>>
>>70183430
Why not just say "I'm white, so conquering people and taking what I want from their culture is part of my culture. Stop oppressing me."
>>
>>70198165
fucking this, kek
>>
Didn't Ancient Europeans have dreadlocks sometimes? These niggers should stop appropriating our culture.
>>
>>70183430
Even if you stop paying your tv license, the channel will not die out. We stopped paying our licenses in Finland and the funding was transferred straight into taxation.
>>
>>70183430
Is it a fucking talk about fucking dreds? Like a fucking school brake talk. My sides.
>>
Lel, not even in Germany dumb shit like cultural appropriation is discussed in the mainstreeam.
>>
>>70198657
Sure its not Hans. Your leader even forbids german flags. You have already lost the battle.
>>
>>70198715
As if it werent for you over either friendo. You guys, and the rest of the west, will become a minority in the next decades as well and there is nothing we can do about it, embrace it :^).
>>
>>70199239
To be realistic mate... Britain is the most relevant western country (excluding irrelevant ones like Poland) with the highest hate for muslims.

civil war will happen.
>>
>>70199456
Sure, Muslims can rape thousands of British children, while being covered up by the local governments and everything you do is to reelect the very same parties. The race war is truly near.
>>
>>70188203
It's actually low-key pretty good. Very spicy too.
>>
>>70184036
I'll cop to that, but you better not be thinking that you guys are exempt from this shit or somehow above us on the issue, because I could write a shopping list of hundreds of similarly egregious bullshit the USA has concocted through its propaganda machine.
>>
>>70183430
I hate black people.
>>
>>70199670
I said civil war will happen. Not is "near".

Also British people at least reacted more to 1400 rapes and assults over 20 years than the German people did for 1000 rapes and assults in ONE NIGHT.
>>
>>70184959
I never thought I'd see a yank who is brave enough to admit America's mistakes, as well as smart enough to understand that America is at fault like the rest of the world.
>>
>>70196685
it's a white country retard
>>
how you can call yourself white and continue to live in the europe is beyond me
>>
>>70183430
This just made me turn into a belieber, I'm probably gonna get dreadlocks too so I can have confrontation with one of these niggers
>>
>>70183430
>the blues created rock and roll
fuck these memesters. rock and roll evolved from big band and swing.
>>
>>70200811
We are still whiter than you m8
>>
>>70184036
This shit came from your country though. The rest of the world follows you. Control your SJWs and don't let them spread new cancerous ideals.
>>
>>70183430
>paying for a TV license
>not just telling the "inspectors" to fuck off

White people have been having dreadlocks since as far back as I can remember. How is this news worthy? Because it's Justin Bieber? Fuck the BBC and fuck race baiting.
>>
File: 1315277350746.jpg (5 KB, 264x282) Image search: [Google]
1315277350746.jpg
5 KB, 264x282
>>70183430
>those redpilled YT comments

Looks like not all is lost.
>>
>>70201359
Right? Honestly felt a mixture of dissapointment and relief when I got there. Like my duty was already done.
>>
>>70200166
the spice is there to cover up the taste of rot and mold
>>
>>70198165
Perfect.
>>
>>70196468

>try african food
>it's all nigerian
>>
>>70201512

Speaking of which, don't ever eat curry or spicy dishes on a ship, or anywhere where there isn't access to fresh ingredients.

I started skipping a lot of meals and going for the smorgasbord instead whenever spicy good was served in Maersk Line.
>>
>muh appropriation
>>
>>70183430
how does it feel to see your taxmoney wasted like this?
>>
Jesus wept.

Half on New Zealand is Polynesian and half of them have dreadlocks.

I'd love to see this stupid bitch try this shit on them. That's total black priveledge assuming only African Americans can have dreads.
>>
>>70196685
Well the demographics of people saying dats racist should mirror those of the country,
>>
>>70184540
>the man in the grey suit is staring at you
Ban assault looks.
>>
>>70196468
i enjoyed the closed captions
>>
>>70206324
BUT
WE WUZ ISLANDERS N SHIT
>>
>>70183430
Welp,guess I have throw out my Bob Marley Legends CD and take down that poster I got freshman year
>>
>>70208180
must be inbred as fuck
>>
>>70193176
>>70197123
>>70204340

Duh, because WHITES are the PRIVILEGED class, educate yourselves on intersectionality before you try to talk politics.
>>
The world is going to shit, how is this even newsworthy, who gives a fuck about hairstyles and who they offend.

Fuck you and fuck your fragile feelings. RACE WAR WHEN!?
>>
>>70204340
Didn't you hear? There are Papua New Guineans with blonde hair, and they look a bit black, so African Americans are actually imagining themselves as spearchuckers from Port Moresby. You fCIS white ascist.
>>
File: 1458153736629.png (32 KB, 770x510) Image search: [Google]
1458153736629.png
32 KB, 770x510
>>70183430
>'we live in a racist society!!'
>t. black grievance industrialist being given a platform on a publicly-funded news outlet
>>
>>70183643
the BBC always does this. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland correspondents are all Scottoish, Welsh and Irish respectively. African correspondents are black, Middle Eastern are muslims, etc. Kind of racist actually.
>>
>>70183430
so sick of negro worship, whether it's copying them or consulting them as cultural gurus.

I hope liberals keep pushing them on us until the backlash is so big that they're put back in their place.
>>
>>70184540
>Another gem from Newsnight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8&nohtml5=False [Embed]
All darkies and niggers in white nations must be slaughtered. Especially the ones in the UK.
>>
>>70183430
>every guest is on the far-left
>>
File: 415tEjGxU7L.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
415tEjGxU7L.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>some shitskin dresses as a witch, princess or vampire on halloween
#mycultureisnotacostume
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.