[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder homosexuality NEEDS to happen to keep a civilized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (41 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41 KB, 280x280
Daily reminder homosexuality NEEDS to happen to keep a civilized society. This is not debatable, I repeat.....NOT debatable.

You straightfags can thank us at anytime.
>>
Add Pedos and I'm with you.
>>
>>70183014

Feel free to make an argument any old time, OP.
>>
>>70183014
>man loving a lesser evolved version of itself

Faggots confirmed as subhuman.
>>
>>70183014
Jews are the root cause of codified hatred of homosexual activity with their Hebrew Leviticus
>>
>>70183014
That argument is so gay it makes you look straight, OP.
>>
File: we just dont know question mark.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
we just dont know question mark.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>70183014
QUESTION. How does it help when I'm in love with a dyke?
>>
>>70183322
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html

Long story short it's population control.

Go inform yourself, hillbilly.
>>
>>70183014
get AIDS faggot
>>
>>70183589

OP confirmed for faggot imbecile.

All western nations are currently below the replacement fertility rate. There's actually a dire need for more children to be born in order to "keep a civilized society."

Why don't you go to Africa and be conservationist faggot. There, they could use some population control (of course, they would also lynch you... Which would be an added benefit).
>>
>>70183014
I thank you to kindly fuck off and die.
>>
>>70184102
Actually YOU my friend is the faggot. Because I came with facts and you came with insults which is a PATHETIC attempt to "win" an argument that you lost right from the get go. Learn how to debate "faggot".
>>
We need more white children. Stop your buttery and get to work.
>>
>>70184718
>came with facts

You came with opinions and probably a dragon dildo up your ass.

>needing population control in a 1st world country

The gays are really getting gay
>>
I have long thought about what homosexuality really is. Is it genetic? A mind disease? A fashion or a social construct? I have come to thhis coclusion: when there are not enough chances for males in a sciety to find a mate of the other sex, their sex drive will ultimately force them to seek a substitute for venting. That can be pedophilia, incest or homosexuality.
>>
>>70183014
Daily reminder that niggers and Arabs will ruin civilized society for both us and fags.
>>
File: U FUCKING IDIOT.jpg (32 KB, 430x322) Image search: [Google]
U FUCKING IDIOT.jpg
32 KB, 430x322
>>70184832

Exactly, the god damned faggots used to marry a woman and have children and do their sodom shit on the side.

Now the insane lib faggots like OP brag they are barren shit pounders...

THE CLOSET WAS A BETTER DEAL FOR EVERYONE.
>>
>>70184832
>>70185072
We need to take away all female rights and start treating them like cows in order to save the white race.
>>
>>70185164

The faggot OP has a problem and a protest against that, no doubt about it.
>>
>>70183014
Listen, I'm a gay guy, I pretty much stand with /Pol/ til the gay shit kicks in then I step away a bit. But I'll say this: Some guys can be gay, but lets just make sure there aren't any fags. Fags in the sense they are just perverts in private and in public. Like, gay guys who just go out dressed like a whore and call it fashion. Gotta stop that.

Hell, I may be a degenerate to some of ya, but normal gay guys hate fags. Knock that shit right off.
>>
>>70187218
<3 We need more of you, bb.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.