[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still genuinely don't understand what the deal is with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: israel_flag_printables_av2.jpg (11 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
israel_flag_printables_av2.jpg
11 KB, 320x224
I still genuinely don't understand what the deal is with Israel. Jews I understand (and I am subsequently disgusted by), and Israel is a terrorist nation for sure, but why does the West support them so blindly? They pretty much ignore any aggression shown to Palestine, they pour money into their economy, give them high-tech weaponry... this is especially true of the US, with them actively vetoing the recognition of Palestine as a country. Plus of course the media is always sucking them off (coverage whenever they invade Palestine on a whim for instance is distinctly misleading and one-sided)

I just don't get why. I know there's the argument that Jews run the media so politics must follow, but surely there must be more to it than that, no?
>>
>Implying dead Muslims are a bad thing
>>
>>70182742
Go to hell, Mohammed
>>
>>70182742
> implying Jews running everything is a bad thing
>>
White guilt

the funny thing is, it doesn't apply to the romani.

how migrant jews (they were always nomads before we made the state) somehow get the high ground is something I never understood.

I guess put the right people in the right places and you're golden.
>>
>>70182817

Muslims or not, in this case they're still the innocent party.

Also I meant to say, what's the history behind Israel anyway? I've heard many conflicting accounts (probably due to jewed media) ranging from "Israel was formed after WW2 when America gave land they didn't own to the Jews, just because" all the way to "Israel has always existed and it used to be much bigger we're just taking back the land that used to be ours"
>>
>>70183166

they were basically gypsies pre-ww2.
>>
>>70182869
1. Deport Jewish diaspora to Israel
2. Let them go ham on the Muslims and establish Greater Israel
3. No more Jewish subversion in the West, less Muslims to worry about, grateful and powerful ally in Middle East
>>
>>70183162

It's got to be more than white guilt.... America wasn't Hitler, the holocaust wasn't their fault, in fact they actively fought to prevent it, so why all the cucking to jews?
>>
>>70183162
Read Wikipedia, Abdulla
Israel is a rafugee state for Jews
>>
The Jews own the Federal Researve and the Fed owns the USA. We even got into WWII because the Jews made us and we create Israel for them because we had to.

The US firebombed and killed millions of Aryans for the Jews
>>
>>70183448
Not to mention all of the based Japs the USA killed for the Jews
>>
>>70183278
America has a strong pro-Israel lobby, plus the Evangelical Christians view protecting Israel as part of their religion.
>>
>>70183278

>It's got to be more than white guilt....

look at how the white population is bending over for muslims atm.

same kinda shit
>>
>>70183245

4. Jews continue to use American-backed military might to steamroll the middle-east
5. Greater Israel becomes the Israeli empire
6. Jews use entrenched power and influence in western politics and media to justify invasion further afield, eventually pushing into Russia and causing WW3
7. Billions die but Israel win, basically taking the rest of Asia
8. Jews run the planet, everyone is cucked.

Sounds great
>>
>>70183652
Lol. How strong did you think the Israel lobby will be if there are 0 Jews living in the United States? How will they influence media?
>>
>>70183881

I can dream too, but every single Jew? The powerful ones will stay behind, they won't release their grip on power.
>>
>>70183166
You’re sitting in Great Britain and wondering “what’s the history behind Israel anyway?”

Try typing: League of Nations Mandate for Palestine into the Google box and learn about how Britain cowardly peaced out instead of helping Jews get what was rightfully theirs.
>>
>>70184872
Give them an option: leave or go to prison until you change your mind. Supporting Israel would be contingent on deportation being possible though, which it isn't so its just a fun fantasy. There is no reason to hate Israel though, the Jewish problem emanates from the diaspora. Israel uses them for its own interests, like any nation-state would do. Its our fault for being so weak and vulnerable to their manipulation.
>>
>>70183652
I don’t know anyone that legit believes anything like this will ever happen.
>>
>>70182742
They are a strong ally to America in the middle-east. It's geo-politics.
>>
>>70183507
Friendly reminder that if it wasn't for the Jews Australia would of sacrificed the abos to the japs
>>
>>70182817
Muslims = Bastard jews.
I don't know why people don't remember this.
>>
>>70182742

Because ultra-wealthy Jewish political lobbies fund politicians and political parties. They get people elected, and they keep them in office.

Jews get whatever they want because they are filthy rich.

Remember they invented usury, and have been turning a profit for thousands of years off the backs on gentiles.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.