[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VIDEO: Hysterical liberal woman shrieks at Gov. Rick Scott in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14
File: 4214.jpg (138 KB, 1110x550) Image search: [Google]
4214.jpg
138 KB, 1110x550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYzgTLoQjY

She does not have enough money for health care, but she can afford a $5.00 latte and a laptop?
>>
>>70182562
Isn't Scott a big homo anyway?
>>
>>70182877
>Isn't Scott a big homo anyway?
The numbers say; yes.
>>
>>70182562
lol she is dissing the starbucks cuck and even he is like " at least i got a job "
>>
File: 57335g51.png (95 KB, 475x507) Image search: [Google]
57335g51.png
95 KB, 475x507
>Embarrassing people shouting at other people what an embarrassment they are
Projection is such a lovely thing. Add cognitive dissonance, et voila.
>>
File: what.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>those comments
When will FL anons remove Miami kebab?
>>
>>70185005
soon
t. southwest fl
>>
baw baw bawwwww muh healthcare bawwww

top kek
>>
>>70182562
>She does not have enough money for health care, but she can afford a $5.00 latte and a laptop?
Unrelated to the video, but health insurance alone is like a couple hundred dollars a month just for one person, and laptops are cheap nowadays.
>>
File: 1335201500556.jpg (23 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1335201500556.jpg
23 KB, 288x499
>>70183574
>the Swiss flag is smaller than most
>the shit I have to put up with
>>
>>70182562
Funny how she is a self proclaimed "stay at home mom".

Doesn't look like she's at home or work. Must be nice to have so much free time and disposable income sitting inStarbucks.
>>
I didn't watch the video but...
Health insurance: $150
On minimum wage, that's 20 hours of work (most people get paid way more than minimum)
Assuming you work 8 hours a day that's 2.5 days of work
Stop bitching
>>
>friend wants to go to starbucks on day
>protest, tell him i dislike starbucks, there is always homeless people charging their macbooks and stinky hipsters
>nah dude, that's just a myth, they are really nice
>end up going
>all the tables are filled with people using macbooks and the stench is overwhelming
>Hey man, get us a seat, I'll get our coffees and biscuits.
>look at him in disbelief, turn around and walk out to my car
>drive 2 minutes to dunkin donuts, get a much better coffe and creamcheese bagel for $5
>drive back, he is still waiting in line for our "coffee and biscuits"
starbucks is for cucks, plain and fucking simple. no sane human would use starbucks

>>70185005
Orlandobro here, Miami is a fucking shithole. It's always fucking dirty and I don't know why I go with my friends every year only to be disappointed.
>>
>>70185005
I'll call the airstrikes on my position
>>
>>70185414
You act like health insurance is the only thing people pay for a month.
>>
>>70185754
Fuck, I pay $400 a month.

Single, 34, no kids. On Obamas "Platinum" plan.

Live in California. B4 I was paying $190.
>>
>>70182562
>so poor
>sitting in a place that makes $8 coffee flavored milkshakes
>>
>>70186082
i was flat out refusing and paying fines.
took a pay cut for a job with health insurance.
fuck that nigger, i went to the dr once in like 4 years
>>
File: 1308729533769.jpg (61 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
1308729533769.jpg
61 KB, 396x384
>>70185542
>Miami is a fucking shithole. It's always fucking dirty and I don't know why I go with my friends every year only to be disappointed.

>tfw you were born too late to go clubbing in an 80's drug-filled cartel-run miami
>>
She made an ass of herself, but Rick Scott really is a stupid governor that passes dumb shit. Fuck I hate Florida. Rick Scott's a piece of shit who tried to enforce drug testing for food stamps. The catch is that the sole company that would be doing the testing also just happens to be a company that Scott owned a lot of shares of. Gee, wonder why.
>>
File: 1448942408676.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1448942408676.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>70186291
Crime is ridiculous in Miami.

It's no Detroit but it's full of beaners an organized crime who excel at identity theft and computer hacking.

It's routine for mailmen to get shot or held up so people can steal mail in an attempt to get social security numbers etc.

It's almost like its a seedy city in south american country.

Hmmmmmm I wonder why?
>>
>>70186535
Don't forget package theft. What type of fucking nigger follows fed ex or ups around to steal someone's dragon dildo
>>
>>70186291
You can still go to the drug-filled cartel-run miami, it's just that it's filled to the brim with douches and people that wont think twice about keying your car or robbing you, sometimes straight up murder over a beer or wallet. Had my Konig Helix's keyed up and down, insurance covered it, but it is fucking annoying as shit and took 3 fucking weeks to get replacements.
>>
File: network-03072011.jpg (67 KB, 602x375) Image search: [Google]
network-03072011.jpg
67 KB, 602x375
>>70186384
>Gee, wonder why.
Yeah, but you don't change your super corrupt political system by yelling at some cuck in public.

I mean... sure, first you've got to get mad...
>>
File: 1425898785162.jpg (64 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1425898785162.jpg
64 KB, 500x376
>>70186535
Oh yeah almost forgot that the cops are corrupt and inept to deal with the problem because it is so wide spread.

Cops only look out for themselves because job security is more important. I don't blame them either.
>>
>>70186384
>. Rick Scott's a piece of shit who tried to enforce drug testing for food stamps.
t. liberal faggot.

> The catch is that the sole company that would be doing the testing also just happens to be a company that Scott owned a lot of shares of. Gee, wonder why.
Maybe start your own company and you could get government contracts.
>>
>>70185282
$5 x 30 = $150

Had a gf who needed her starbucks bullshit every morning, and a lot of other bullshit besides.
I took her out for sushi and other over priced restaurants 3-5 times a week and she also liked to eat out for lunch.
Even when we cooked at home it would be something extravagant where she would have me get $50-70 worth of stuff from Trader Joes and Whole Foods.
Then she wouldn't eat leftovers or use the rest of the over priced ingredients before the spoiled because she couldn't bear to eat the same type of food 2 days in a goddamn row.
And I couldn't eat them either because she insisted that we eat the same thing.
Then she would bitch about not having enough money.

Bitch, I spend over a $1000 a month just fucking feeding us because you're goddamn nuts.
>>
>>70182562
>we depend on these services
Gosh that really makes me want to support them.
>>
>>70186384
>drug testing welfare leeches
>bad

God sometimes I just can't fucking stand some people...what a monster
>>
File: 1454789493128.png (433 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
1454789493128.png
433 KB, 360x408
>Young people are voting for Bernie in droves
>Many of them will never grow up and realize how retarded they are
>mfw they will continue to vote in the future

Right wing death squads FUCKING WHEN?
>>
>be dependent on government
>all you can do when they fuck you is whine in a shrill voice inside Starbucks
>>
File: Ceiling.png (18 KB, 276x281) Image search: [Google]
Ceiling.png
18 KB, 276x281
>>70182562
I personally shook Rick Scott's hand and can confirm that it was creepy and alienlike. Still not bad of a governor, he endorsed Trump.
>>
>>70186844

I don't give a shit about poor people who'd rather buy drugs than food. They can starve. He shuffled shares to his wife to avoid getting called on the conflict of interest in an attempt to make money. He ended up axing the drug testing program anyway because everyone called him out on it.
>>
>>70186985
after the attempted coup by the commie jews
>>
>>70182562
laptops are not that expensive
caffeine is like crack to normies but u r right, bitch
should save some money

but real good health insurce, not Obama cuck insurance, is pretty damn expensive
>>
>>70186208
I paid the fines the first year too. It was $2k. Not bragging it's 1% of your income so here's my story.

>poor fuck that's married
>make under $50K living in Southern California
>pay $190 a month for wife and me
>cunts crazy and get divorce
>Obamacare gets enacted
>legally not divorced, Cali's 6month waiting period
>now legally divorced 6months later, in the middle of the year of Obamacare
>insure cancelled due to divorce
>can't sign up for Obamacare because it's middle of year
>finally got that cunt of my shoulders and fucking made some money the rest of year
>didn't have insurance. Obamanigger penalty is 1%
>pay $2k gladly
>new year "enrollment" period and sign up single
>$400 per month now

Fuck Obama. Fuck the poor.

When I was poor and could be again someday I'll still say this from my box behind 7-11. It takes work to make money and I've never asked for a handout but when I finally make it......tons of Obama niggers take it from me through his bullshit.
>>
>>70186384
>enforce drug testing for food stamps

Hey that's a good idea lets do that everywhere.
>>
>>70182877
The only reason he won was because the Democrats managed to find the one man in Florida people could hate more than him to run.
>>
>>70186879
Hope you dumped her famalam. That's the kind of bitch who wants a $30,000 engagement ring and will continue to milk you dry.
>>
>>70182562
>Hysterical liberal woman
Triple redundant.
>>
File: tf thank god for the rain.jpg (94 KB, 460x705) Image search: [Google]
tf thank god for the rain.jpg
94 KB, 460x705
>>70182562
>>70182562
Im starting to think white privilage exist to some extent. I would love to drink starbucks everyday but my brown parents were poor so i have to work to get that privilage and white people SEEM to just have to the consistant abilitary to drink starbucks everyday and have cars during high school and have parents that talk to them about going to college all that other shit while brown / blacks have to work for it.

But im fucking not saying thats a bad thing nobody can fucking help it its just how it is. I dont like how thats how thats somehow twisted into a fucking negative. Like bitch if i earned that i wouldn't want to give it away to someone, and any little liberal bitch that says we should needs to share the fucking privilege should buy be a fucking starbucks coffee every fucking morning and feel that uncomfortable, weak prison bitch feeling of giving a complete stranger something of yours them self.

Fuck tho thats one thing im jealous about white people and it makes me mad. I really wish i could afford to just sit at starbucks and just chill there reading a book or playing with my phone every fucking morning a bunch of white girls and beta hipsters who cant compete with my manhood and jump between shitposting on 4chan and socializing . It sounds relaxing and luxurious to me and mostly white people get to enjoy this and it makes me mad... Im not trying to ask for gibs or shit but i just really wish i fucking had that and a lot of white faggots who dont deserve it seem to have that while i dont. Fuck
>>
>>70186879
>$5 x 30 = $150
That's fair, but then again I don't drink coffee at all so I don't know how worth it it is.

>>70186844
>>70186983
Well if you recall, this policy actually ended up COSTING the state money, since they didn't catch a significant number of people.
>>
>>70185282
Really? I pay $225 a year in monopoly bucks for mine.

That is about $160 in real money
>>
>>70187268
But he ran against a Dem woman the first time
>>
>>70182562
>being a titanically rude asshole to someone is OK if the target is a Republican

I don't know squat about Rick Scott, but he seems to be pissing off the right people.
>>
>>70187656
Liberal activists rely on being the only one allowed to say anything.
>>
>>70187572
I thought leaf health care was free.
>>
>>70185282
Going to Starbucks is the biggest, reddest flag I can think of for less-than-frugal spending habits.
>>
>>70187262
It's been shown time and time again that it costs way more to administer than it saves in catching drug-using welfare recipients. Not surprisingly, poor people don't have a lot of money to spend on drugs.
>>
>>70187104
>but real good health insurce, not Obama cuck insurance, is pretty damn expensive

Have you seen the rates for Obamacare? Even Obama would have to pay $400/month for the Bronze plan

Meanwhile, rates and penalties are going up April 15th
>>
>>70187561
Drug testing is one of those ideas which gets applied based on how good it sounds before attempted, rather than how well it performs in practice.

Want a drug test that works? Just look at the motherfucker. Substance abuse is easier to catch on-the-spot than it is in a lab. The lab only exists to create a paper trail.
>>
She could be drinking plain black coffee (pretty cheap, even at SB) and piggy backing off their internet.

I used to do that as a student because my dorm internet was worse then dial-up.

Not saying thats the case, but being at a coffee shop does not mean she is wasting money.
>>
>>70187745
Wait your telling me someone who works the system can't work the other part of the system like drug tests? Color me fucking shocked.
>>
>>70187743
Nailed it.
>>
>>70187436
Maybe you struggle so much because you're retarded. The reason you see rich white people is because whites are the majority. You see more of all types of white people - you just happen to fixate on those that you envy and then believe them to represent all white people. Or you've been listening to too much Bernie and believe the meme that white people can't be poor.
>>
>>70187908
So why do it if it's just a waste of money?
>>
>>70187745
>costs way more to administer than it saves in catching drug-using welfare recipients

Aren't they like $4 a test at stores?

Why not charge them like they do for parolees? The money is going to be wasted anyways on alcohol, soda, and lottery tickets.
>>
>>70188007
>So why do it if it's just a waste of money?

"It sounded like a good idea at the time."

I was telling people years ago: any attempts at screening dole bludgers will make the dole more expensive. If you want the system to be cheaper, just give less dole.

This idea can't pass though. Public waste, on the other hand, passes very easily.
>>
>>70188007
Bingo fucko!

>children are a waste of money if poor
>government gives me money to have children
>have as many as I can for more money
>need that money and like drugs so figure out how to keep the gravy train going

Your argument is that of people who've made bad decisions, and need government assistance, are not going to make every mistake in the book except drugs. Ok.
>>
File: 1398073778022.jpg (115 KB, 900x866) Image search: [Google]
1398073778022.jpg
115 KB, 900x866
>>70185754
>21 years old
>go to school for six months
>get an easy job that pays $3200/mo
>only work 3 days a week
>pay $1200 for rent
>$215 for car insurance
>$186 for good health insurance

wowe
>>
>>70188092
The cost is for lab techs.

Organized drug testing is like setting money on fire, unless something of value is produced by the paper trail the technicians create. When you test athletes, you get fair competitions. This testing is just a giant payday for the testers.
>>
>>70188329
Seriously, god damn dumbest counter I've read today. Thank you for that. All comfy knowing someone is that fucking stupid in this world.
>>
>>70187436
>white people SEEM to just have to the consistant abilitary to drink starbucks everyday and have cars during high school

it's funny because those are the type of people who are the first to bitch about "privilege"
>>
>>70187262
I'd rather the law be that if you've committed a crime within a certain time period (last 6 months) you don't get welfare. Any.
Or hell, remove the time period. If you've committed a crime EVER, you don't get welfare. Fuck them.
Or maybe just massively reduced welfare benefits.

>dindus starve to death in a month
>>
>>70188623
That's my point, i know its not all white people im just being fucking dramatic but those people like the bitches in the video bitch about people being greedy when they're fucking greedy themselves

Those people are fucking hypocrites and they dont even realize it. If they truly believed in their bullshit they'd fucking give up their "privilege" to someone less fortunate fucking buy me a faprachino or whatever its called. Actually to be fair some people are cool and actually do that but still, i really hate the fucking idea of someone trying to climb the latter and bitch with a a pink convertible and a 200$ handbag tells me i need to give something because i'm just as privileged as she is. I have some liberal friends and they always avoid talking about ideologies because i always fucking destroy them and make them feel so fucking uncomfortable they cant even look at me or each other. I destroy them and i know they talk about politics when im not around because i'll break down their bullshit barriers and that's not fun. Those white people literally fucking do it for that chemical shit that stirs up and makes them feel good for "helping" someone.

>>70187986
ahh shut the fuck up saying i envy white people or im a Bernie leftist just because i used the word privileged. I already said its not anyone fault and i just said i know its not all white people.
>>
File: 1403051080018.jpg (47 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1403051080018.jpg
47 KB, 330x319
>>70188497
>get a job that isn't bottom shit tier burger flipper
>WOW DUMBEST COUNTER
>>
>>70189550
Here's an idea: if you don't like displays of wealth, go back to whatever shithole country your people are from. White people built this country - they have a right to enjoy it's spoils without some worthless nigger or spic giving them the evil eye in Starbucks like a little bitch boy.
>>
>>70186384
Then why didn't you vote for Crist?
>>
>>70182562
God, what a cunt.
>>
File: 1457262397593.jpg (72 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1457262397593.jpg
72 KB, 600x750
She was hysterical because she needed to be fucked. Look up definition of hysteria. It's a real illness that women get when they aren't being fucked enough. But kike doctors covered up the real definition so that they could harness hysteria and use it to power the feminist movement.

Anyway that governor should have just fucked her right in the pussy right then and there to solve the problem.
>>
>>70189550
>Those white people literally fucking do it for that chemical shit that stirs up and makes them feel good for "helping" someone.

Nailed it.
>>
>>70182562
>working class
>starbucks

what an obnoxious cunt
>>
>>70186879
>be me, construction worker, 22 years old, earning $24/hr
>go to Timmies and buy brekkie sandwhich and coffee in the morning, then back to Timmies for lunch, go to Mick D's for dinner, like the rest of the boys
>barely able to save up to my RSP allowance every year, living in a shitty bachelor apt

Suddenly I smartened the fuck up and made my own coffee at home, brought it to work in a thermos, and starting making sandwhiches at home

Suddenly I'm saving 20K/yr, maxing out RSP and TSFA and still have a few grand a year to go to Cancun or whatever. My work buddies are still blowing thousands of dollars on stupid shit. I'm 31 now and have a half mil saved up.
>>
>>70187743
Leasing a car is worse.
>>
>>70188329
>215 for car insurance.
How many DUI's did that take? Or are you just so stupid you had to buy a Corvette?
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.