[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you do this to women on youtube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 112.png (534 KB, 1159x664) Image search: [Google]
112.png
534 KB, 1159x664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT14NPb7T1U&nohtml5=False
>>
Oh my gawd they need buckets of duckets. To fix their collective ptsd
If you put up a channel prepare for the trolls. What they spectin!?
>>
>>70180212
She needs to sleep more and stop using eye liner. More vitamin d, apply sunscreen, and her natural face will look better than it currently is.
>>
>>70180212

That was literally just projection and assumptions. The entire video.

I bet those women were the same ones that laughed when they saw guys being attacked with the fedora meme and other anti-male memes. Did they care? No. Like all Internet female ideologues, they probably thought it was hilarious and joined in themselves.
>>
>I just want to empower young girls with their sexuality
>for some reason when i do that i'm seen as a slut

funny, i'm seen as a pedophile when i do the same
>>
Gas them, specially the "sexual empowered one"
>>
>>70180212
i dont. im a chill person. the only bitch i really hate is sarkeesean because she created a culture that is destroying rpg games with sjw content.
>>
Why aren't they cutting to hundreds of screenshots of these comments? Can you imagine if Shane Dawson made a video on everyone that calls him a faggot?
>>
>>70181524
kek
>>
Women are fucking ruined. It really is the end of western civilization
>>
File: have-a-boob!.png (70 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
have-a-boob!.png
70 KB, 526x526
>>70180212
TITS OR GTFO
>>
File: 234523523525.jpg (63 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
234523523525.jpg
63 KB, 627x627
Weak ass white women . This is why MELANATED QUEENS will take over and use them as slaves!
>>
>>70180212
>>70180212
slavshit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.