[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Court denies Kesha claims - Woops guess she's lying after all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13
File: ii3zwcqlaijkzov6lkg0.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
ii3zwcqlaijkzov6lkg0.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/06/entertainment/kesha-dr-luke-appeal-denied-feat/index.html

>A New York judge threw out Kesha's appeal Wednesday in her case against Sony Music.
>>
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 799x1855) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 799x1855
>>70179132
>>
>>70179132
Bummer, but not a surprise. Kikes that run the entertainment industry get away with everything.

It'd be nice if instead of publishing disinfo like the Panama Papers, journalists got some real dirt on these Jewish rats.
>>
>>70179132
>The court also denied Kesha's claims that Dr. Luke's abuse constituted a hate crime.
Oh my kek these are some sweet liberal tears
>>
>>70180057
Isn't Sony run by the Japanese? or is Sony music entirely separate?
>>
>>70180057
She made that up to get out of her contract where she was forced to periodically make albums the next years and to go on with her alternative solo shit. She even stated once she was never raped.
>>
>>70179132

Doesn't mean she was or wasn't lying. Sony accommodated her by removing Dr. Luke out of good faith, but was in no way obligated to do it.

Sony offered to let her out of her contract if she denied her claims, and selected the option of not denying her claim.

The court made the right decision, there was no grounds to break the contract as her claim was never proven and Sony made a good faith effort.

It however doesn't have any basis as to if she told the truth or not regardless of what people believe.
>>
>>70180599
fair point.
Still think she's a lying cunt.
Her name is literally spelled with a $ and is meant to be pronounced:
>Cash-a
Then tell me she's not doing this for the money she could make on a better contract.
>>
>>70180599
either way her career is FUCKED. No jew or nigger will go within 10 miles of a bitch who makes these claims.
>>
Never believed her. Women falsely claiming they've been raped are the lowest of thr low.

Hope she's completely discredited.
>>
File: kesha fan.png (375 KB, 467x392) Image search: [Google]
kesha fan.png
375 KB, 467x392
>pic related
Ke$ha's "Fans"
>>
>>70181215
looks like a glamoured out isis soldier
>>
kesha is my waifu
>>
>>70180057

The homo gay crimes DISAPEAR

What ever happened to that Bryan Singer X-men director/pedophile case.

Or Jeffrey Epstien and his flights to Orgy Island via the 'Lolita Expess'… with Prince Andrew, and bill Clinton?

These stories are JUICY, yet the press just doesn't seem so eager to follow up for some reason.

They just kind of evaporate after a while. They pay a fine or something, and everyone ignores it. It's really odd.
>>
>>70180958

Regardless of your opinion... rape claims seems like a horrible method for anyone to use to make money unless they could actually prove it. I do wonder what your thoughts would be on 50 Cent, since we both are smart enough to know it's a stage name... at least I hope.

>>70180990

Yep, which exactly relates back to my point... why make a claim like this to make money. I'm sure the claim was made for one of two reasons, because she was raped or because she wanted to take Dr. Luke and/or Sony down... not really sure what other motive there would be.
>>
>>70181671
Yeah lying is a horrible method to get want you want when you have to prove our allegations. That's why she's LOSING in court in case you didn't bother to read the headline.
>COURT DENIES KE$HA'S CLAIMS
If you can't understand why someone would want to bail out on a contract you clearly don't know the first thing about business or are a bad troll.
>>
>>70181652

you're stupid, she has a body shaped like a refrigerator.
>>
File: keshacvck2.png (522 KB, 545x407) Image search: [Google]
keshacvck2.png
522 KB, 545x407
>>
>>70182061
All it did was deny her counter claim against luke committing a hatecrime in New York because even kesha claims the alleged rape didnt take place in New York thus that court had no jurisdiction, the actual case to break her contract was stayed in California.
>>
Kesha is a default male parrot name. LMAO, kek.
>>
>>70182061

I'm assuming you're attempting to troll me, but whatever... I'll provide one last response.

If you are after money, why would you burn every other potential bridge to make a new contract? Even if she could prove it was rape, it would be a better business move to approach Sony, threaten litigation, break the contract, sign a non-disclosure agreement, then go get signed elsewhere.

But I'm sure your argument of shitting up the public perception is a fantastic way to get a new contract, well done.
>>
>>70182589
Are you kidding me? Have you looked at the pics of her "fans" here? They fucking love a rape victim. If she ever gets a new contract she will milk the fuck out of this.
>>
Why didn't she just push out albums?... Even Rihanna got through her shitty contract.
>>
>>70182909
Why do work when you can get paid to yell rape and rake in free money?
>Welcome to America
>Enjoy the Bern
>>
>>70182725
>if she ever gets

That's the key part. She'll probably start to fade away, though some other popstars like Gaga and Swift will support her for a bit.
>>
>>70183570
You're absolutely right because the courts are not going to let her break her contract. There is absolutely no basis to do so other than:
>Ke$sha says so it must be true!
>>
>>70182909
she is mentally unbalanced

>could have kept churning out shit songs
>kept at a distance from dr. jew producer
>kept making shit cameo songs making more $
>>
>>70183570
It's not 2001 she doesn't need "contracts" if she can market on social media and get an itunes deal etc.
You can't sue itunes for rape so if she can sell there they have no reason to deny here.
I 100% think the allegations are bullshit, or at a minimum she slept with that guy in an attempt to further her carrier rather than I'm going to destroy you if you don't.
>>
File: Clover$feelsgoodbase.png (37 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
Clover$feelsgoodbase.png
37 KB, 680x497
>>70184397
....Tbh if she were to start a trend of big stars leaving the industry that'd be pretty interesting.

But the reality of it is that she'll just fade away, maybe drop a few independent albums but Ke$ha is probs dead now.
>>
>>70179279
>Dr. Luke, whose real name is Lukasz Gottwald
>Justice Shirley Werner Kornreich
every time
>>
File: kesha lies.png (436 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kesha lies.png
436 KB, 640x360
>>70179132
>>
>>70179132
>Justice Kornreich is a member of the New York City Bar Association, the Women’s Bar Association, the Jewish Lawyers Guild and Judges and Lawyers Breast Cancer Alert (JALBCA). She is a past officer and co-president of JALBCA and sits on its Board of Directors.
>the Jewish Lawyers Guild

OY VEEEEEEEY
>>
File: kesha beach raped.png (355 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kesha beach raped.png
355 KB, 640x360
>>70181215
>>70182290
Whadda bunch of figs
>>
>>70185574
I thought this was photoshopped

My god she might as well be Bernie Sanders
>>
>>70180599
You're a godless lawyer, aren't you.
>>
>>70185574
She has the figure of a 55 gallon drum
What the fuck man
>>
File: kesha.jpg (267 KB, 1200x731) Image search: [Google]
kesha.jpg
267 KB, 1200x731
>>70179132
>>
>>70179132
Her subjects are okay in her music, but not in real life
>>
>>70186987
You dumb fucks rape has nothing to do with sexual attraction. It's an act of violence and power. Anyone can be raped no matter what their body looks like.
>>
aren't airheaded blonde celebrities supposed to be attractive

she looks like a shoe insert
>>
>>70180307
Probably have their choices but get orders from the top.
>>
>>70180057
She was raped and destroyed by Kikes but I guarantee she is more blue pilled now than ever.
>>
File: haha.jpg (251 KB, 952x827) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
251 KB, 952x827
>>70187399
>You dumb fucks rape has nothing to do with sexual attraction. It's an act of violence and power.

Lol, then old grannies would be raped the most.
>>
>>70187399
>every act of rape is a power grab

no

some people just want to fuck without asking, their motivations don't need to be complicated.

It makes for interesting paper abstracts, but doesn't make much sense when you consider real life
>>
It is worth pointing out that Dr Luke hasn't been charged with anything, convicted with anything, or sentenced for anything remotely linked to this issue. He hasn't been criminally accused, there isn't a complaint, there isn't a police report, there isn't an investigation, there isn't a rape kit, there aren't outcry witnesses, there aren't any videos or photographic evidences, there is no DNA, no drug residue, no signs of struggle, NOTHING to prove in a court of law beyond reasonable doubt that a rape occurred. Also, this one allegation stems back to an "incident" from 2005. Why now? Someone wanted out of a contract for a bigger contract and is using SJW/feminism fervor to fuel the cause. 400k people sign a petition for Sony to drop Dr Luke having no evidence or proof of any kind beyond an allegation that was RECANTED and DISPROVED in a deposition. How many people have signed petitions for Kesha to face charges for slander, libel, breach of contract, fraud, obstruction, and the like?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 404x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 404x362
Her body wew lad
>>
>>70187873
>inb4 tons of news articles of dindus raping old white ladies
>>
>>70189259
>dindus
>not incidents with male nurses at retirement homes
>>
Bunch of blue pilled cucks ITT. A kike producer who has a history of sexual deviance is accused. And yet you go straight to the false rape accusations. Doesn't matter if she was raped or not, you should be all over this (considering the Judge was a kike herself)

Reddit truly has taken over.
>>
>>70179279
>gottwald
>sebert

Yeah nah rabbi
>>
>>70179132
this bitch is making a complete ass of her self at this point even Sony don't want anything to do with her anymore but this bitch wants to do damage just for the credibility part but is obvious bitch is fucking crazy
>>
>>70180210
>allegedly rape one woman
>it should be tried as a hate crime!
This is getting way out of control. Glad the court smacked that nonsense down.
>>
>>70191344
>history of sexual deviance
Post some evidence
>>
HAW HAW I HOPE HE RAPED OU AND OU LIKE IT YOU FUCKING CUNT.
>>
>>70191344
SHE WON"T FCUK YOUWHITE NIGHT FAGGOT
>>
D-I-N-O-S-A UR a dinosaur!
>>
>>70179132
Since there wasn't evidence, you either believe her or you don't. Either way her career is ruined, and she deserves that for stirring up this revenge-tier feminist shit regardless of its legitimacy.
>>
>>70187399
>Millionaire, alright looking producer
>Exerting power over a filthy, drugged out fridge
shit don't make any sense
>>
File: asdf.jpg (85 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
85 KB, 480x726
ITT
>>
>>70179132

>Manhattan state Supreme Court Justice Shirley Werner Kornreich noted that Kesha had "failed to plead that any of the alleged discrimination occurred in New York State or City," and that the court had no jurisdiction over the claims.

The court did not rule on the merits of the case. It ruled based on jurisdiction. It seems that the court never got to the point where it had to figure out whether it believed her or did not believe her. Or rather, whether a preponderance of the evidence supported one side better than the other.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.