[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White fragility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 960x480
This board in a nutshell.
>>
>>70176574
Most of the people on here expressing 'white fragility' aren't even white. Welcome to anonymity.
>>
>>70176574

Sounds a lot like niggers bitching about racist bandaids and the oppression they face in [THE CURRENT YEAR].
>>
File: 1456111646442.jpg (30 KB, 307x386) Image search: [Google]
1456111646442.jpg
30 KB, 307x386
>>70176574
bix nood muhfugga

t. you
>>
File: 1413050395314.jpg (179 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1413050395314.jpg
179 KB, 600x800
>>70176574

>FUCKIN WHITEY HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW BADLY U CRACKAS WANNA KILL BLACK BABIES

No shit I'm going to argue with your dumb afrocentric ass
>>
>>70176574
>self-preservation is fragility.
I would call picking your battles a strength.
>>
>>70176574

>Stop fighting back! Lay back and take your punishment
>>
>>70176574
> white guilt
> describes this board
>>
>>70179307

Holy fuck, a black kid with both parents still together!
>>
File: grin.jpg (74 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
74 KB, 331x319
>>70176574

>Black Fragility (n):
>a state in which even a minimal amount of racial stress causes one to loot from stores, vandalize property, and accuse others of crimes that one is currently committing
>>
>>70179307
That kid looks so happy:) I hope he has a good life.
>>
>>70176574
>fear and guilt
>argumentation, silence and leaving the stress inducing situation
M8, that's literally leftists that get angry here from the wrongthink, start spewing insults, and then leave.
At least stick to the "uronlyracistbecauseurdumbandjustwanttotakecreditforotherwhitepeoplesaccomplishments" spiel.
>>
>>70176574
>Nigger
If you get offended le POC fragility
>>
>>70179403
underrated.
>>
>>70176574
>White people are X!
No [+ evidence, facts, ststistics].
>LOL white men do fragile!
>>
white people are fragile, but it's blacks who chimp out and murder people over a simple word?
>>
>>70178734
This should have been the end of the thread. There's a lot of insecurity out there.
>>
>>70176574
Black Fragility is more like it.
It's like they're literally describing themselves then projecting.
>>
>>70176574
Sad really. Whites have such a persecution complex, that they make up stats about other races to make it seem like we're the bad ones. Fuck whitey
>>
>>70176574
>Hey you're priveleged. Your struggles are minimal and you oppress me and my people both historically and at present, even with little things you do. You don't understand struggle. You are a burden on the world and you must atone.

>I disagree.

>HAHA WHITE FRAGILITY U MAD WHITEBOI WHY ARE YOU EVEN ARGUING? DON'T U KNO U CANT SEE UR OWN PRIVILEGE HAHA WHITE TEARS

Meanwhile...

>ad has white girl with arm on black girl

>OMG WTF I AM CRYING WHY MUST WE CARRY THE WEIGHT OF THE WHITE DEVIL I COULDNT GO TO CLASS ALL DAY THIS SET OFF SO MUCH ANXIETY FOR ME THANKS GAP FOR TRIGGERING MY PTSD PULL THIS AD AND APOLOGIZE IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>70176574
yeah, its always white folks out rioting and making a fuss shouting white lives matter or whatever.
>>
>>70176574
>white fragility
instead of making up bullshit terms you could just admit that everyone is tired of niggers, spics, and the bullshit that comes with them
>>
Sometimes I feel like hiring a few thousand shills and tearing this site and 8ch apart.

One of these days when I feel like watching freespech devour itself.

- soros
>>
>>70181283
Maybe you could hire a few thousand loos to poo in first no?
>>
>>70181492
No thats what nazi mouths are for.
For instance yours.
>>
>Argue
>Silence
>Both are """white fragility"""

Nah, fuck off.
>>
The people who laugh at white fragility will tell you that they need a safe space because ideas make them cry and shake with terror.
>>
File: 1458692423528.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1458692423528.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
>>70176574

>you can be fired from your job and exiled socially for being publicly accused or racims
>people respond negatively to this
>they are "fragile"

I'm now unashamedly racist because of assholes like this.
>>
>>70176574
Oh, please. If you don't live near blacks, you don't give two shits. If you live near them, you have it in your face every day. And with both, you can't escape it because it's always on the television, internet and any other media.

Do the world a favour and kill yourself, shitskin. Take a few of your kind with you too.
>>
>>70176574
>even a minimum amount of racial stress
cuz having almost every race against you is considered minium
>>
>>70176574

>fear

>guilt

>silence

>leaving situation to avoid conflict for both parties

>fighting back when cornered and not taking shit from others

you mean BEING A FUCKING HUMAN AND LIVING IN WESTERN CIVILIZATION BUILT ON ENLIGHTENMENT VALUES?

I'm telling you all, East and Western values are colliding right now and the left and SJWs are against everything Western Civilization stands for, which was built by white males

left wing identity politics at its worst,

Subversion by Eastern religion, culture, social norms, economics and gender norms

OH THE HYPOCRISY AND DOUBLE STANDARDS OF SJWs THIS WORLD

GO TO THEIR UNENLIGHTENED 3rd WORLD COUNTRIES AND WATCH THEM DO THE SAME SHIT
>>
>>70176574
>Niggers chimp out when called niggers
>Niggers chimp out when they wear baggy clothes and are watched when they walk into stores
>Niggers chimp out over a gap advertisement
>Niggers chimp out when a drug dealer is killed by police

Mudshits do the same. Chinks aren't as bad, but are getting there. You're right though, we should stop feeling so guilty and apologizing.
>>
>>70183136

so now pointing out hypocrisy is projecting?

>rhetorical and baseless argument
>>
File: 2334.png (145 KB, 463x263) Image search: [Google]
2334.png
145 KB, 463x263
>>70176574
Does this mean I'm white now? Do I get a privilege card in the mail or something?
>>
>>70183136
Except white fragility is literally the definition of projecting desu senpai
>>
>>70176574

define racial stress

oh who am i kidding, this is a bullshit urban dictionary tier word that is being hucked by some academic cut off from reality or is a member of the progressive journalist "community" waging linguistic warfare in a similar manner to the Soviets
>>
File: pravda.jpg (42 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
pravda.jpg
42 KB, 540x400
>>70183953

reminds me of >pravda

this word, "white fragility", it only becomes legitimate if the mainstream media starts using it

then you would have to begin questioning the intelligence of someone who believes the mainstream media

sure it may bubble up in left wing tabloid, newsletters and fringe blogs, but the the legitimacy and credibility of those who take those sources seriously will be greatly tarnished

it is all mind games, and all this serves is to trigger people.

the problem is people take the media too seriously, and the internet makes it easy to distort, hide and exaggerate the true number of supporters.

But in order to fit in every day idiots would try to use this word to shut you down in an argument or drop it in a rally that some activist hopes will be covered by national tv or circulated as a viral video, (aka a meme) and make them a legend in their own minds

the goal is to shame you into not speaking, to censor and suppress your language

they want to silence us about speaking out against racism by calling us racist for being silent in the face of Racal discussion, and to cower when other groups threaten physical violence

the truth is right now the state, lawyers and judges still have power, and employers are easy to shame into firing you for your actions, which is why we are afraid of speaking out, leaving us with the only option of a strong overbearing defense because the courts are rigged and we can easily be fired

Be aware everyone, this meme is Orwellian/Soviet Tier shit

the greatest enemy to these people are those who study history, particularly Soviet History, and do not just blindly accept what we are taught in the textbooks
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.