[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not a joke. People die. People's lives are ruined.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
It's not a joke. People die. People's lives are ruined. People never recover.
>>
>>70176254
>sexiest joke

SEXIEST JOKE GENERAL
>>
File: 1305842647971.jpg (219 KB, 1174x884) Image search: [Google]
1305842647971.jpg
219 KB, 1174x884
>>70176254
>>
>>70176254

Good post, champ. Now take a lap.
>>
File: argument-typo.jpg (32 KB, 735x541) Image search: [Google]
argument-typo.jpg
32 KB, 735x541
>>70176254
>you're to ignorant
>>
>>70176254

Too bad it's impossible to believe any "survivor" given how freely the word is thrown around to falsely accuse and defame innocent men.

Get the fuck out.
>>
Fuck off, I was raped and I think they're funny.
>>
File: 1438920518837.jpg (117 KB, 1280x1710) Image search: [Google]
1438920518837.jpg
117 KB, 1280x1710
>>70176254
Rape has become a meaningless word at this point and you have no one but yourselves to blame.
>>
>>70176254
>Your to ignorant

Leave it to the snowflakes to call others something derogatory while simultaneously making an ass of themselves.

Seriously though, what's with the left's obsession with "ur ignorant ):< "?
>>
That's bullshit that people never recover.

A victim of any kind is never an ongoing victim, as their victimization is never ongoing. People have the ability to overcome you weak-willed toad.
>>
>>70176254
That pic is sexy as fuck. I love dark haired and pale skinned girls. Black panties and underwear get me going too and for some reason not being able to see her face and only her body does it for me
>>
>>70176330
As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".
>>
>>70176769
Q: Is Google male or female?
A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion.
>>
>>70176254
I was raping a woman the other night and she said "Please, think of my children!" Kinky bitch.
>>
9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape
>>
>>70176254
but 9/10 people enjoy gang rape
>>
>>70177324
Beat you to it aussie
>>
>prison rape =still funny tho as long as ita men haha XD

#refugeeswelcome
>>
>>70176254
Hey man say what you will about child rapist, but they always take it slow in the school zone
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.