[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hostile but still our allies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: boom.gif (687 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
boom.gif
687 KB, 600x325
You guys realize that niggers are our allies in the great war against the tyrants who use social justice tactics and political correctness to control society?
>>
>>70175958
have you ever looked into this group called BLM?
>>
>>70175958
I want to believe but all of my black buds joined the SJW cult. As soon as they could blame all of their problems on white privilege they jumped all over that shit.
>>
>>70175958
they're not just your allies, they're your compatriots. think about THAT.
>>
>>70176283
and I mean ALL. It was like an infectious disease. back in the day you had that back to Africa brother who talked shit at the parties and everyone laughed...That guy still played beer pong and participated in the bantz playing drinking games. These new faggots are hateful
>>
TRAITOR
>>
>>70175958

No they are the pawns of the left.

Maybe one day they will realize they are being used in this political game of chess but for now they are lost.
>>
>>70176489

Thats your problem. Outside of work ive never had a conversation with a nigger. They are so outside my social circle I doubt it would be possible for them to even come close to it.
>>
File: fight19n-1-web.jpg (29 KB, 400x705) Image search: [Google]
fight19n-1-web.jpg
29 KB, 400x705
>>70176079

Who cares about BLM, that meme will backfire on the liberals.

It's not about blending cultures.

It's the fact that back urban culture does not fit in with white liberal social justice.

Sure, the liberals can hook some of the blacks to follow orders but most of the blacks don't buy into it and will turn against the white liberals.

>>70176283
>>70176489

They will leave when they figure out how miserable it is to be a white liberal.

They are only riding the white liberal wave at the moment because they believe the gibs me dat is real. When the white liberals fail to pay out, it's game over for that strategy.
>>
>>70175958
wtf are you talking about?
niggers are the #1 enemy and SJW's fight for their rise.
>>
File: 1449854879223.jpg (35 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
1449854879223.jpg
35 KB, 600x610
>>70175958

>You guys realize that niggers are our allies

[citation needed]
>>
>>70175958

Niggers are the cannon fodder of the left.
>>
File: d1351.jpg (20 KB, 396x325) Image search: [Google]
d1351.jpg
20 KB, 396x325
>>70175958
Maybe if they aren't completely brainwashed by the left, but nearly all of them are and it's hard to reverse that. Kind of sad because redpilled niggers are total bros.
>>
>>70175958

They have no allies, that would suppose they have the capacity to act on their own. They have masters, currently the Jews.
>>
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 227x222
>>70177402

That's not true at all.

SJW only goes so far into the ghettos.

The darker the black community gets, the less presence of SJW because SJW.

I suspect many SJW on here are the ones posting endless racial threads because they need the hate to rise in order to keep the lie alive in order to take advantage of the young blacks.
>>
>>70175958
Good luck convincing them.

Tell us how that works out.
>>
OP you do realize you're a faggot and a race traitor right?
>>
File: uhoh.jpg (72 KB, 767x431) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.jpg
72 KB, 767x431
>>70178146
>>70178237
>>70177626

It's easy to pull their holes

> hey guys look at my, imma racist, fuck niggers, white power, KKK, look at me, if you don't agree with my you are a traitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaqXFLAI4LA

Your white vs black race war hope is falling apart.

White liberals on suicide watch.
>>
>>70175958
Fucking what?
They're oppurtunists you cock-biscuit. They're not our friends.
>>
>>70178050
>The darker the black community gets, the less presence of SJW because SJW.

thats kind of the point SJW's turned integrated blacks into ghetto niggas and the blacks were happy to go along.
>>
File: heyguysimaracist.jpg (23 KB, 799x112) Image search: [Google]
heyguysimaracist.jpg
23 KB, 799x112
> video of a white liberal getting a beat down by brown people

> supposed white guy with a don't walk on me flag defends the white guy.

> imma racist, look at my everyone... just wanted to let you all know I am a conservative racist and I disapprove of this white liberal getting a beat down.

it's fuckin kek kids, ur psy-ops games that you learned from your school teachers are being dissolved.

>>70179270

The sjw can't control it tho, they are slipping away. That's why the SJW pose as white nationalists or white racists, in order to keep the flame going as an illusion.
>>
>>70179691
There is no stopping this cult. I had a friend from 6th grade that I punched in the mouth 3 years ago because he told me to check my privilege and that my people aren't even real they are a social construct. Now he lives in Aurora Colorado, none of his high school friends are on his facebook its full of niggers talking shit and saying they are woke. This is a guy who used to run home from school because he didn't want to miss Dawson's creek
>>
>>70180072
This guy was black by the way.
>>
>>70175958
negroes are muzzies
>>
I favor blacks over Jews. Some of you are as good as gold.
>>
>>70175958
No. As whites we will get the asians on our side, and hopefully we can convince the mexicans
>>
File: 1455244212734.png (334 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
1455244212734.png
334 KB, 500x412
>>70180072

>Dawson's creek

No wonder he got a beat down. That's a faggot's show.
>>
>>70175958
Asians are the allies of whites
>>
>>70175958
>You guys realize that niggers are our allies in the great war against the tyrants who use social justice tactics and political correctness to control society?

What the fuck are you talking about? Look, I stay away from black neighborhoods obviously, I stay away from black groups too. If it is just a black person then it's fine because we can all gang up on him if he acts up.

I don't know what you are talking about but I think you need to reenter the realm of reality were you are simply worried about your safety and aware of the statistical chance of violence when around more blacks. We want humans to be conscientious here, not lost in lala land.
>>
>>70181898

Their culture may not be of yours but it doesn't mean they can't be an allie against something much worse.

Sorry, but I'm not buying the whole degeneracy thing.

If you can't fuck a pussy without feeling guilty, you are simply degenerate to the human race.

The liberal's goal is to maintain control over every aspect of human life.

The social justice goal isn't of the black culture, in fact the black culture is a troublesome problem that the sjw are trying to deal with.

This is a vulnerable time because they haven't convinced the blacks to unite.... yet.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.