[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>corrupt government that advocates killing whites >insanely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (1 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1 KB, 275x183
>corrupt government that advocates killing whites
>insanely high amount of rapes
>R10 to the aussie dollar
>zuma wants to take out statues away
>also wants to stop arikaans being taught
>parents emigrated as soon as they could so we wouldn't end up being raped and murdered

what happened to my fatherland /pol/
>>
>>70175659
Niggers happened. My grandparents had to flee Angola after the war, I know your feel, Abo.
>>
>>70176228
all my family back in the cape are too poor to leave
>>
Your people let this happen. You did not stop it when it happened to Rhodesia, you learned nothing from it. Salisbury is a shitpit now thanks to SA
>>
>>70175659
I'm probably leaving soon with my family as well bro.

>you will never live peacefully in the country your forefathers fought and died for

Dit voel nie lekker nie, man.
>>
>>70175659
>what happened to my fatherland /pol/

you fools gave blacks equal rights
>>
>>70179373
bro niggers, just abandon that shit and wait for it to go into civil war then invade it and kick those negroes out.
>>
whites should never be next to negroes under any circumstances.
>>
>>70179530
Its about 40 million of them versus +-5 million of us.
>>
>>70179373
It's sad but the only way. Whites are going to get killed.
>>
>>70175659

My father's family lived in Jamaica before independence. They left because (I think) they realized that the island to go to hell in a handbasket once it got independence.

And guess what! [spoiler]It did![/spoiler]
>>
>>70179733
20,000,000 male niggers, niggers are worth 1 tenth of a white or even less.
>>
>>70179733
You have one white company under your belt you can conquer it all, form a trading company, and start mass importing foreign arms/fighters, bomb the shit out of them, and toss those spooks out, as soon as negroes realize you're out to kill them they run away.
>>
>>70175659
>what happened to my fatherland /pol/
A drawn out, more 'peaceful' version of what happened in Zimbabwe.
>>
File: 1448447766888.jpg (855 KB, 1600x1002) Image search: [Google]
1448447766888.jpg
855 KB, 1600x1002
>>70175659
>Communists

Left SA with my parents when I was 2, any others still in the country can come over and work on my farm desu

>tfw you will never know the country you were born in
>>
>>70175659
Jamaica is not your fatherland, son of Europa. Blood and soil. But blood > soil.
>>
>>70180631
South Africa*

Stupid whiskey.
>>
>>70179783
The tire was a nice touch
>>
>>70180200
enjoy being sanctioned by Europe and America, company is no more

Maybe you can deal with China?
>>
>>70182435
though I doubt China has any interest in stability for it means their migrants won't be able to easily take advantage of the poor and backward blacks owning all the resources
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.