[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do /pol/ Disprove the holocaust with sources.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg (71 KB, 650x503) Image search: [Google]
jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg
71 KB, 650x503
Do /pol/

Disprove the holocaust with sources.
>>
lol you can't do it
>>
File: 1452794721758.jpg (16 KB, 339x226) Image search: [Google]
1452794721758.jpg
16 KB, 339x226
>>70175235
>>
>>70174722
>>70175235

Pity post
>>
There's daily holocaust threads.
Try making a more compelling opening post or just check back later.
>>
>>70174722
Where is the literal mountain of ash and bone?
>>
>>70174722
Here ya go m8.

https://youtu.be/_xNaUVmcwB0
Soon.
>>
This entire site is simply a small circle jerk of racists which in the real world is virtually zero.
The bigotry and antisemitism found here is mostly satirical and the few that are not just joking around have serious autism due to their lack of empathy for the lives lost during the second world war.
The progressive movement has gained so much ground, especially with millennials, that there is no point in fighting it and just hop on board what is to be. Honestly, a world in the vision of progressives is a healthy and peaceful one.
The 5% of posters on here who actually believe this non sense, please, take a moment and THINK for a change.
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish and being part of the Jewish community. Show some respect!
>>
>>70177700
Pasta?
>>
>>70174722

what even is that picture

why do they shave the tops of their heads
>>
>>70178137
I wrote it fucktard racist piece of shit
>>
>>70177607
that explained nothing. It said that there were primary source documents of orders to kill jews which they could populate and cluster by location of the person killed.
>>
>>70177700
How is a progressive world healthy?

Importing people with higher birthrates to first world, mostly consumer, countries only causes more global warming and greenhouse gasses.

Progressives are destroying the environment with tolerance.
>>
>>70177241
They built the camp next to the river. They probably buried a lot of bodies when the crematoria were not fast enough and when they later were sabotaged.

Rivers will always flow forth in to an ocean, and if Hitler didn't want to kill four million people at a camp, he shouldn't have gotten high on meth and decided to use the chambers meant to kill Typhus in the camps for killing people.
>>
Does anyone have that picture about the body incinerators at the death camps?
>>
>>70177607
this guy seems like a faggot. why did i just waste my time with this shit
>>
>>70177700
>The progressive movement has gained so much ground, especially with millennials, that there is no point in fighting it and just hop on board what is to be. Honestly, a world in the vision of progressives is a healthy and peaceful one.

This is the only part I disagree with you on.
>>
>>70174722
You're the one making the claim of 11 million dead (6 million dead jews, 5 million other).

Remember that conflicting testimony and confessions achieved via duress are not evidence.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.