[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 443x332
How can you not believe in God?
Are you stupid?
>>
>>70173659

DUDE ALLAHU AKBAR LMAO
>>
>>70173659

>implying spics believe in God

fuck off Juan

go worship Mary and your pagan Mexican Aztec saints, you shitskin pagan

but don't confuse them with God
>>
>>70173659
DUDE DEUS VULT LMAO
>>
>>70173659
How can you not worship the one true goddess? Are you stupid?
>>
>>70173659
Justify this leap of faith, will you?
>>
>>70173659

>How do you know there is a god?
That's how I do it
>>
>>70173659
Because believing in God isn't easy.

t. believer
>>
Prove to me that Apollo doesn't exist and then I will use your method to show how you are wrong.
>>
>>70173659
maybe i do or maybe i dont but i dont believe in your god for certain. space jew is fake. all variants of space jew are fake
>>
>>70173659
How can you believe in God?
Are you stupid?
>>
Believing that the universe is conscious is a belief that'll ultimately make you feel trapped, helpless and insignificant. This is why the human consciousness naturally tends to disbelief of the real God, usually preferring some variant of polytheism (Yahweh vs Satan).

Understanding the true God does not make one happier.

>>70174181
Polytheism only makes sense when these gods are described as masks one may wear, they're super personalities that can be adopted by ardent believers to create certain personal effects.

This was dissuaded by the Catholic church via calling these gods demons and their effects possession.
>>
>>70173659
I believe in God.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.