[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are over 20 million Muslims in China. Of China's recognized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: chinese kebabs.jpg (146 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
chinese kebabs.jpg
146 KB, 1024x768
There are over 20 million Muslims in China. Of China's recognized 55 minority groups, 10 of them are Muslim.

There have been a few knife attacks recently which may have been motivated by Uyghur Muslim separatists. And yet, life is going on normally in China. And yet, most Muslims have integrated into Chinese society. And yet, China is not at risk of losing its national identity. The world isn't ending in China.

China even allowed minority groups to have more than one child, yet Muslim women in China have a fertility rate of 1.7, which is on par with several European countries, and less than a few of them. Even the imams in China tout the benefits of having fewer children. Keep in mind that China is still a developing country.

Maybe the problem isn't Muslims. Maybe the problem is that Europe needs to grow a backbone, and a pair of balls, while they're at it.

Pic related; Chinese Muslims.
>>
>>70173223
Because they have their own fucking state in China.
>>
>>70173223

1. They have their own state.

2. The Chinese government doesn't fuck around when it comes to assimilation and security. The Chinese don't pander, and if an ethnic group at large is behaving poorly, the Chinese slowly destroy their identity by massive population movement of Han Chinese into the minority-dominated area.
>>
That's because when Muslims get uppity the Chongs bring out the flamethrowers.
>>
>>70173223
The only difference being that ISIS isn't invading china and trying to constantly blow shit up... How stupid can you be to not see the difference.. Leaf at it again
>>
>>70173735
>>70174322
>They have their own state.

Not all of them do. Only in Xinjiang, IIRC.
>>
>>70173223
simple. they havnt been corrupted by wahabism like all the mudshits in europe
>>
>>70174618
>The only difference being that ISIS isn't invading china and trying to constantly blow shit up
Please. The migrant crisis has only been happening for a few years now, but Europe has had millions of Muslims and lots of Muslim immigration even before that. Secondly, how does that even address what I said?

>Leaf at it again
Keep your phobia of vegetables to yourself.
>>
>>70173223
>And yet, life is going on normally in China. And yet, most Muslims have integrated into Chinese society. And yet, China is not at risk of losing its national identity. The world isn't ending in China.

Yet China keeps all this under wraps.

Mention of the fucking Panama Papers was being censored.
>>
>>70173223
China maybe ban Islam before the West does. Stop pretending it is accepted while it is hated more from day to day there.
>>
>>70175152
>Mention of the fucking Panama Papers was being censored.

Considering China appears to have the most individuals involved (IIRC) this doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>70175284
And why is Google censored or even banned?

And why does the Canadian poster know so much about China, ha
>>
>>70173223
Maybe its because fundamental Muslims are literally DESTROYED by the Chinese state and not left to rape 1000s of children every year while libfags make excuses for them and paint them as the victims.

Try parading around the streets of China and shout Sharia law. If you are lucky and not shot for resisting arrent you will be beaten up in jail and then go missing.
>>
>>70175176
>Stop pretending it is accepted while it is hated more from day to day there.

Again, with the strawman. It doesn't matter what the Chinese think of Islam because that's not what I said. The point I have made is that Muslims in China are not as shitty as the ones in your continent. The Chinese know how to keep them under control. Your country, however, does not.
>>
>>70173223
>And yet, China is not at risk of losing its national identity. The world isn't ending in China.

says the chink living in canada because their parents were getting sick and tired of all the crazy bullshit going on in china.
>>
>>70173223
Or maybe Muslims only understand violence and that's why they don't start shit because it's fucking China.
You piss them off hard enough and your family gets grabbed locked up god knows where and your Mosques will be shut down.

Whatever force you muster in China, they will double down and even each of you kill 10 chinese, all you've achieved is solving their overpopulation problem for couple years.
>>
>>70173735
Semi-autonomous, and slowly being Han-ified by the CCP encouraging immigration of Han Chinese into the region.

And the Muslims know, chinks can be savage as all fuck and there's no way to stop them. Mao murdered 20million of his own people and it all gets glossed over. If they tried to act up like the rapefugees in Europe or ISIS in Iraq and Syria, they'd all be massacred overnight and no one would give a crap.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 720x478
>>70173223
No shariah law, no BS mosques with loudspeakers like in SE Asia, no telling other people that they need to follow their stupid halal shits.

You have to deal with thugs like they are thugs, keep them leashed.
>>
It's easy to control any population if you are willing to forego civil liberties, particularly stripping rights away from a particular ethnic group.

Problem is, libtards and cuckservatives would never allow such a thing. If you read and watch what goes on in China with the Uyghur you'd know it isn't all peace and happiness.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=37e_1322395235
>>70174322
Xinjiang isn't really its own state. It has slightly more autonomy than the other provinces of China.
>>
>>70175967
>Muslims in China are not as shitty
>Tiananmen bombing 2013
>>
>>70175967
>muh strawman
You didn't make a logical statement in the first place.
Your logic: China allows muslims more rights than Europe, therefor Europe needs a backbone and Islam isn't the problem.

I fucking hate Canadian shitposting, not funny, plain retardation.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (262 KB, 643x697) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
262 KB, 643x697
>>
>>70173223
>integrated into Chinese society
If you know anything about China, then you would know that almost nothing is integrated.
>>
>>70175967

Agreed, they killed millions of them and know they are peacefull
>>
>>70173223

We should put them in ghettos and restrict their ability to express their religion? Yeah, I guess.

You first Canada.
>>
>>70173223

Durp and derp.

China (and Russia during communism) keeps mosques under a very tight thumb. There are government moderators in place in every mosque to make sure there is no subversion form outside influences, and association outside of places of worship are monitored.

China know how Islam operates. They dont allow Saudi Arabia to sent them instruction and guidance. Also they are not the same sects teh Shia and Sunni shitting up the middle east and Europe in most cases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX1LDj8smMI

Chinese Imams forced to dance in the street. lol

http://tribune.com.pk/story/871879/suppressing-religious-freedoms-chinese-imams-forced-to-dance-in-xinjiang-region/
>>
>>70176715
>Your logic: China allows muslims more rights than Europe,

I did not fucking say that... tell me where I said they allow more rights. Show me, you fucking idiot.

And you call me a shitposter?

Jesus Christ, are you just trying to troll me? 10/10. You fucking win the shitpost troll award of the month. Someone finally got me.
>>
File: 1459814035997.jpg (71 KB, 1000x539) Image search: [Google]
1459814035997.jpg
71 KB, 1000x539
>>70177289
>>
>>70177366
Oh I see now. You think because I wrote:
>China even allowed minority groups to have more than one child

That this was my argument. It wasn't. Anyone who actually read it properly would know that.
>>
>>70176564
Damn. Very impressive reaction the Chinese seem to have against extremists
>>
>>70177532
>If you kill the terrorists, they win!
>>
>>70177523
>replying to yourself

>>70176564
Based chinks.
>>
>>70177775
0_o
>>
>>70178209
away with you newfag, shoo, shoo.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.