[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fact: If Trump doesn't get the nomination I will personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 4646644646.jpg (546 KB, 1907x1236) Image search: [Google]
4646644646.jpg
546 KB, 1907x1236
Fact: If Trump doesn't get the nomination I will personally vote for Shillary and get all my friends and family to vote for her just to watch America burn to the ground
>>
>>70171902
So you don't actually give a shit about America at all? What happened to MAGA?
>>
K
>>
>>70171902
haha, you missed my house!
>>
>>70171902

fact : itll happen either way
>>
Bernie is what will destroy America, it'll collapse after rich flight (exactly what happened in France). A vote for Clinton is a vote for an absolute status quo, she's even the same party that's already in power.
>>
>>70171902
America won't burn to the ground you idiot. It will just get slightly shittier and you'll live a worse life because you and idiots like you want to throw a temper tantrum.
>>
>>70171998

I do, but if Trump is not nominated might as well help America end as quickly as possible and put it out of it's misery
>>
>>70171998
If Trump doesn't win, things will have to get worse before they get better. Too many of you soft cucks are living comfortable lives and don't realize the true peril this country is in.

So you're just going to have to learn the hard way. Trump or bust.
>>
>>70173350
>>70171998
It's better for the country to collapse as quickly as possible. Dragging it out allows physical, human, and social capital to deteriorate to a point that creates serious problems when it all finally goes to shit.
>>
>>70173177

So I should vote Berine or Cruz if Trump isn't nominated?

fuck off kike shill. Once America burns down Israel will soon be wiped off the planet

GIVE ME TRUMP OR GIVE ME DEATH
>>
File: Molon Labe 01.jpg (161 KB, 744x1392) Image search: [Google]
Molon Labe 01.jpg
161 KB, 744x1392
>>70171902
I'm in the same boat. I've always voted Republican and I've been involved in the Republican party since I was a child, but if they insist on stealing this from us, they can go crawl in a hole somewhere and butt-fuck each other to death for all I care. I would never consider voting for a GOP candidate again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.