[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>from Chicago >get shot Post stereotypes about YOUr city/country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1459281107569.jpg (41 KB, 392x395) Image search: [Google]
1459281107569.jpg
41 KB, 392x395
>from Chicago
>get shot
Post stereotypes about YOUr city/country
>>
>>70171813
>from Arizona
>get hatefucked Chupacabra
>>
>From Northwest Indiana
>Ew Indiana, it smells, omg they hate gays
>Move to Chicago
>Get taxed up the ass
>Get capped in the ass
>Continue to defend Chicago and talk shit about NWI
>Be the first people to drive over state line for cheaper food, booze, cigs, and fireworks
>>
Corporate subsidies have helped us pioneer fields like agriculture and medicine. The vast majority of SNAP recipients don't do shit.
>>
>>70171813
4000 a year to subsidize every fucking aspect of your current life, including roads, food, television, internet, heating, water

fuck off
>>
>>70171813
>be Polish
>burn rainbow
>>
>Miami
>everyone is cuban
Kind of, there are a lot more central and south americans than people let on
>>
>>70171813
>from California
>get to sit in Feinstein's fun-box and not think any overly racist thoughts
>>
>>70171813
>From Northwest Washington rurals
>Hate super liberal faggots in the cities
>>
>>70171813

>From South Texas

>Surrounded by Cowboys and Beaners who hate each other

Everyone is so racemixed here, and the Tejanos so fair-skinned, that you really can't identify any white or hispanic people as such on reflex or by name.

We've got dark-ass motherfuckers with names like Jacob Gillespie with seemingly white parents on both sides, and blonde-haired blue-eyed aryan kids in cowboy gear with little mexican moms.

There are no racial tensions. It's kind of beautiful, and goes against /pol/ wisdom, because most of the hardcore traditionalist conservatives are the most Mexican, and the whiter a person is, the more likely they are to be some sort of shitty Bernie-cocksucking liberalfag.
>>
>>70172610
NW here, basically the same.
>>
>be from Minnesota
>grow up in rich white suburb
>attend white private grade and high school
>attend white state university in white town
>like hockey and cabin life
Not bad fampai
>>
File: capecod.png (3 MB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
capecod.png
3 MB, 1536x1024
>from cape cod
>look outside
>golf courses
>summer
>traffic.com
>winter
>nothing to do
>homeless heroin problems
>met maybe 3 black people max
>only Hispanics I know are my housekeepers
wew
>>
>>70171813
>from Toronto
>get ....
Actually, it's really not that bad. There aren't that many niggers, just a lot of non-whites who get along very well.
>>
>>70171813
Corporate welfare and military spending trump social welfare a thousand fold, why do pathetic mental slaves have such a hard time coming to terms with this?
>>
>>70172238
Also from NWI
Also hate the gays
>>
>From Uruguay
>WEED DUDE LMAO
>SJWs
>>
>>70171813
>Be Fresno
>Never used drugs in my life
>DUDE METH, LMAO
>>
>be texan
>DUDE GUNS LMAO
>>
>>70172238
>implying the region is Indiana

Shitcongo spillover trash. Come down to Evansville where we still fulfill all Hoosier stereotypes both good and bad
>>
>>70174252

Because it's not true.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.