[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could /pol explain Donalds loyalty to Israel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: They-Look-The-Same.jpg (69 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
They-Look-The-Same.jpg
69 KB, 700x393
Could /pol explain Donalds loyalty to Israel
>>
>>70171179
For supporters.
>>
>>70171179
lip service
>>
>>70171179
All modern republicans must support Israel, guns, and lower taxes.
Him not supporting Israel would be like a democrat not bending over backwards for minorities.
>>
>>70171179
>loyalty

thats a stretch tbqh

Its a strained relationship

>wants to spy on israel
>at ends with Israels leaders
>cancelled trip
>won't take their shekels and wants to put america before israel

as a jew hes 4/10 for us

Cruz: 10/10
Kasich: 8/10
Bernie: 6/10
Hillary: 10/10
>>
israel regardless of memes is the only blatantly western country located in the middle east
in a geopolitical climate as tense as this regarding shitskins, it's common sense to make sure it stays a valued ally
>>
>>70171179
Israel is alright, I don't give a shit about Palestinians
>>
>>70171527
Bernie is a 10/10 for Israel too.

The tribe is loyal to the tribe.
>>
>>70172162
I hate Israel with a passion as they tend to make things worse in general by just existing.

However.... they're one of, if not the only, nations that wants to remove kebab.

I'm sure Putin wants to exterminate ISIS but he is too aware of the backlash he'd receive in his own country, let alone the international stage.
>>
>>70171179
>jews own everything
>appear to support them to gain power
Seems legit
>>
They will help in the fight against islam. Israel is an important strategic staging area for invading and bombing the shit out of the rest of the middle east.
>>
>>70172162
Shut the fuck up france.

>>70172624
I go to a university that is like 25% jewish. All the jews here are for more Muslims in the West but are still 100% supportive of Israel. Look at the AIPAC video of all those jews hating on trump because of his comments on Muslims. Israel does not want to remove Kebab, Israel wants Kebab to flood the West. Anyone is says otherwise is a good fucking goy.
>>
>>70172856
They are removing kebab from Israel, pushing them into western Civ to disrupt and destroy those nations and cultures.

And they're winning. Crafty bastards.
>>
>>70172856
i'm pretty sure the feelings of american jews aren't quite exactly the same as the feelings of jews in israel
most of people support israel through moral reasons (muh holocaust) but you can't deny it offers a huge geopolitical advantage, and i'm pretty sure they aren't quite as fan of refugees there than here
>>
>>70173602
You're a dumbass if you buy into the whole "Israeli jews are totally different than the liberal Western Jews". The jews here are just as far right but they hide it.

>but you can't deny it offers a huge geopolitical advantage

Explain how they have helped the west.

>and i'm pretty sure they aren't quite as fan of refugees there than here

Again incorrect, they just don't want refugees in Israel, they're perfectly ok with shipping them to the West though. In fact the kid in charge of this pro-refugee group on my campus is a kike yet he also extremely pro-Israel.
>>
>>70171179

I'd like to imagine it's because people wouldn't stop comparing him to Hitler. I see far less Trump is Hitler memespouting since the Jews took a liking to him.
>>
>>70174479
>Explain how they have helped the west.

if you want to talk just in term of military, they did several operations in the syrian conflict
now, most of their attention is focused on either the extremist like hamas / hezbollah or the iranian state, especially the latter as a lot of their present operations is against them
you could argue that it doesn't need full backing of the US or argue about the utility of said operations but they do stuff regarding the middle east
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1260x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1260x670
>>70171179
Trump is pro Palestine too. The man in a uniter.
>>
>>70175461
>they did several operations in the syrian conflict

like what? Fund the forces against Assad, because they sure have no problem treating them in their hospitals.

>now, most of their attention is focused on either the extremist like hamas / hezbollah or the iranian state, especially the latter as a lot of their present operations is against them

Oh you mean the groups against those destabilizing Syria?
>>
>>70171179
In the US we are notballowed to criticize Israel. If Donald just flat out opposed it his campaign and probably his life would be over. As it is he gave a very measured neutral statement that was immediately interpreted as anti-Semitism.
>>
>>70175801
and who wants to destabilize syria if none other than the west?
>>
>>70176680
Explain how that helps the people in the West and not the money grabbing kikes.
>>
>>70176866
I tend to dissociate the West as a whole from its inhabitants
most recognize that the irak war was a terrible idea but it was a war between the saddam regime and the west
in the same way the assad regime was the target of people like clinton from quite some time
in the same way mossad keeps in check iran activities to make sure it doesn't become a nuisance to western supremacy
trump won't escape that system either if he gets elected regardless of whether or not we like it
>>
File: MAGIC.png (3 MB, 1627x2048) Image search: [Google]
MAGIC.png
3 MB, 1627x2048
>>70171179
He's jewing the jews
>>
>>70177618
So basically, Israel only benefits the kikes who run our nations? Got it
>>
He's just pretending bro I promise ;)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.