[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 33
File: amd-noose-jpg.jpg (66 KB, 970x1326) Image search: [Google]
amd-noose-jpg.jpg
66 KB, 970x1326
This post is edgy, its about killing myself so lets just get that out of the way and not keep pointing it out.

Heres the thing, i cant stand society, pop culture, politics, i hate the chair i sit in the cubicle i work in.

Yea sure ill hold off on hanging myself before giving my vote to trump.

But before i do this i wanted to ask: is there ANYTHING at ALL i can do to help fix the world we live in?

I sont believe my vote will really so much. And before you say it--no im not going to go shoot up some place and kill people that just gives the media mlre reason ro csll us crazy, im not going to kill anyone but myself.

But can you guys think of anything i can do before googling how to tie a noose?

Anything??
>>
>>70171060
Vote for trump first pls. thx
>>
>>70171060
>is there ANYTHING at ALL i can do to help fix the world we live in?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>70171171
this
>>
>>70171060

The world always has been and always WILL be fucked. Humanity moves in a circle. You are not living in a 'special time', you are just seeing the world in it's natural state.

Instead of going on a pointless mission to change the world, why don't you go on a purposeful mission to change your life? What fulfills you? What do you want to do, what do you want to be?
>>
>>70171171
>>70171234

Yep, im on it fellas.
>>
Post a dick pic on 4chan
>>
>>70171060
>is there ANYTHING at ALL i can do to help fix the world we live in?
Shoot Merkel, track down and kill Soros.
Start up a PMC to kill niggers flooding into Europe and reclaim Rhodesia.
I don't know man.
>>
Also dont hang yourself. thats the worst way.. you need to go all out!! jump from a really high building in a populated area or something else equally awesome
>>
>>70171395

Not degenerate sorry
>>
>>70171474
this
>>
File: venom.gif (186 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
venom.gif
186 KB, 678x422
>>70171060
Wanna just go on a wild and crazy road trip with me, OP?
We'll have to take your car, though.
And spend your money.
>>
Take what savings you have send them to me. I am throwing an YUGE Victory party for G.E.T. In California When he wins in Nov. if you go Gold (10-12.5k) your name goes onto an YUGE 18 carat gold plated plaque. Polished mahogany the works, it will be very nice. Now that my friend will count for something.
>>
you have to leave a mess for someone to clean up. only good way to go man
>>
>>70171474

Already said, im not killing ppl. Or do you read?

>>70171488

Im not going for "awesome"
>>
>>70171636
Come pick me up I'll make preparations and we can make a hell of a grand finale.
>>
Welll if you hang yourself, youre a bitch.. just know that
>>
>>70171636

No

>>70171637

And no
>>
File: 1448610616862.png (120 KB, 340x351) Image search: [Google]
1448610616862.png
120 KB, 340x351
>>70171060
Kill a nigga tonight
>>
>>70171060
Just yell out "FUCK IT" loud enough for the whole galaxy to hear and live your fucking life and be the person you want to see in the world.

Or jump off a bridge tonight. Up to you.
>>
You really want to go out a bitch? smfh
>>
File: BMay.jpg (168 KB, 1012x1387) Image search: [Google]
BMay.jpg
168 KB, 1012x1387
>>70171718
You should actually go for "the awesome."
You tie a noose out of sharp wire, and then jump after crazy gluing your hands to the side of your head.
When they find your body, it looks like you pulled your own head off.
>>
File: 1447730085946.gif (11 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1447730085946.gif
11 KB, 100x100
>>70171519
>suicide
>not the definition of degenerate
>>
File: 1458190700054.gif (2 MB, 355x275) Image search: [Google]
1458190700054.gif
2 MB, 355x275
If we all just do the best we can do
Just be the best people we can be
Then the world will be better
And we won't even have to do anything
>>
>>70171060

Sadly OP, Marx was correct in 1 thing. Revolution can not happen without bloodshed. The only thing that changes the world is a sword/gun. Its been that way since one caveman had fire, and another caveman wanted fire.

One man doesnt matter. One bullet can change the world
>>
>>70171795
>>70171850

Youve called me a bitch twice. Why the redundancy?
>>
File: AmericanPepe.jpg (143 KB, 1018x1036) Image search: [Google]
AmericanPepe.jpg
143 KB, 1018x1036
OP is boring and has no sense of humor, so I'm not gonna give him any more attention.
>>
omg that idea is epic, you should defiantly do that!! no bitchness with that one lmfao
>>
File: 1188063577652.gif (403 KB, 240x184) Image search: [Google]
1188063577652.gif
403 KB, 240x184
>>70171060
only one thing you need to do to make your life worth living.

turn off that fucking electric jew. permanently.

You don't want to kill yourself, you want to kill them. Well it's really easy. stay away from television and it's like they are dead.
>>
I like the word bitch, okay? I'm like twelve..
>>
File: Doit.jpg (92 KB, 472x636) Image search: [Google]
Doit.jpg
92 KB, 472x636
>>70171060

Come on friend...take my hand...it's so much better on this side.
>>
>>70171060
Bro, fuck death man, that shit´ll come naturally one day and you´re gonna live your life and stop being an edgy cuck. You´re gonna make up for your losses, you´re going to hustle some cash and get the fuck out in the world and Make Yourself Great Again.
>>
File: eh.jpg (19 KB, 208x468) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
19 KB, 208x468
>>70171060
better luck next time
>>
>>70172093

I dont watch television i sont even have a tv just a shit smart phone and a data plan. Hence all ths spelling errors typing
>>
Your thread is boring.. just go kill yourself.. ask someone to post pics on here after thanks
>>
>>70172335

Then leave thread.
>>
>>70171060
Take all your money, liquidate all your assets, and move to mexico. This is assuming of course you're not a complete poorfag with nothing in the bank.

Go wild, take risks. You can afford to in Mexico. Your dollar goes a long, long way there.

But of course, be careful.

No there is nothing you can do.
>>
Look man life is an up and down ride. Ive been there, dealt with suicidal thoughts for years and years and years, and looking back on it now im actually pretty shocked that I never succeeded in killing myself, because damn. You should try to just take suicide off the table. I cant tell you how many times I said to myself "Okay now it really cant get any worse than this", only for it to get far worse, over, and over, and over again, to a point where it was maddening, the level of pain I felt 24/7, but as time went by I eventually some how made it back, and it started by ridding myself of the things that caused the distress in the first place. My shitty job, alcohol, wanking it, smokin weed, cigarettes. The thing is I know at some point, I will probably find myself back in that same suicidal place...but whatever. Its how life works. If your in the shitter now, thats good. It means that even small accomplishments, progress - you will appreciate more than the average person. It might seem uphill, but really, it can be a smooth change. Just try everything you can, rid yourself of degeneracy.

The fact that you came here to ask if theres anything you can do to change the world, means your already on the right track, and just by being here you are changing the world, youre apart of it. The fact that you want to change it even more tells me you have a fire inside of you, you believe there are things that are important that need to be preserved. Well live your life preserving them. Klling yourself is the opposite of changing the world. Killing yourself limits your ability to change the world. Changing the world isnt doing 1 big thing, its not that easy. Changing the world takes an entire life time.
>>
>>70172442

I dont want to go to the hellhole called mexico and "go wild" i think u watch too many movies
>>
>>70171718
op, there is nothing that you can do or that even needs to be done. you can check out any time you wish and it won't mean shit... or you can go full mother theresa (or adolf - pick any hero or villian) and it won't mean shit.

if you want to be remembered you have to go for something historic. if you don't want to be remembered, just go.

also... the world doesn't need fixing. it's always been this way.

"The Earth is degenerating today. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching."
-- Assyrian tablet, c. 2800 BC
>>
>>70171354
If you really want to do it, at least leave a suicide note. Tell everyone that might care why.

If you want to better the world, blow up a packed mosque.
>>
File: 1459809715741.jpg (29 KB, 399x582) Image search: [Google]
1459809715741.jpg
29 KB, 399x582
>>70172159

ty dane. I'm not op but ive been depressed 4 quite a while.

I like thinking I could make up for my losses.
>>
Op are you white?
Rape white bitches to force more white children
Kill lots of niggers and Arabs and spics
Burn down black neighborhoods
>>
Go to Iraq. Catalog and steal artifacts before ISIS destroys them.
>>
>>70172516
>>70172603

Thx guys for taking me serious, but i dont think theres a damn thing i can do to reverse the downward spiral this earth is on. Im not really depressed either. Just very disappointed
>>
OP, if you're seriously considering it, do it.
Not because I think we're better off without you, but because I know from your perspective you will live on.

A year ago I shot myself in the head and survived. Not unheard of, but it was a calculated shot and to be brief, the experience left me believing that consciousness continues after "death". Something akin to many worlds/universes.

There are a bunch of beliefs on this, for sure, but I didn't see anything supernatural. My life didn't flash before my eyes, I didn't meet god, no out of body experience. Obviously this is only anecdotal, but surviving that shot was like one in a trillion in odds.

Maybe I was lucky, probably. But I have to say, it's had quite the positive effect on my life, objectively.

High risk gamble, OP. Do it or don't, man up and do something about your life if you don't like it. If I'm right about consciousness, you're here forever so eventually you'll have to actually be productive in ways that satisfy your emotions.
>>
>>70171060
Take some leftists with you m8
>>
>>70171060
You shouldn't kill yourself it's murder and murder is illegal you'll get the death penalty for it
>>
>>70172780

Yes im white. And once again, im not going to go kill and rape people. Thats exactly the kind of shit i despise
>>
>>70171060
>Anything??

Start a new, militant "Occupy Wallstreet" movement. Become the leader by force if you have to.

Take the fight to the richfags, disrupt their conventions, get money from china, saudi arabia, other countries who would gladly pay to harass richfags in America for the lulz.

But if you, or I, were that motivated, we wouldn't want to suicide.
>>
>>70171060
Before killing yourself - sell all your assets and then do some wild market bets.... stocks,, shorts.,..whatever. But GO BIG. Leverage 10:1

If you call it right you WIN BIG and might be able to improve your life.

If not you rack up a shitload of debt and then will just kill yourself anyways.

In a way I envy your position.
>>
>>70171060
Volunteer with a Boy Scout troop, as a Big Brother, or at a church. You could also become a missionary and go to the middle east to make converts, which will get you killed but will ultimately make a huge difference in several people's lives.
>>
>>70172586
Too many movies?

What the fuck do you think those movies are based on?

Next you will tell me Thailand isn't the capital of femboys/shemales of the world.

These stereotypes exist for a reason and the fucking US money DOES go a long fucking way in mexico. You can have a ton of fun if you aren't such a stick in the mud.

Die a miserable bastard then faggot.
>>
>>70171171
this check the trip dubs
>>
>>70172999
>you're here forever

Thats debatable. Also try shooting yourself in the head again if youre so sure of this.
>>
Go out with a bang. Kill someone important you disagree with ideologically.

Hanging yourself is dumb. Just get shot by cops afterwards.
>>
>>70172967
well.. here's the thing, OP... you can't change the world but you CAN change somebody's world.

if you're not going to live your life for yourself, try living it for someone else before you give it back.
>>
PUT A NOTE SAYING HILLARY IS THE REASON YOUR KILLING YOURSELF AND THE TED CRUZ SEX SCANDLE IS REAL. If you do it. Put the money aside and give your money to a charity or somethin.
>>
File: suicide on the road.gif (2 MB, 320x211) Image search: [Google]
suicide on the road.gif
2 MB, 320x211
>>
>>70172622
I think people who are depressed just never did what they wanted in life, but you know up until this point nothing stopping you? Why not just fuck it all and run away if it's that bad? I don't get it.
>>
>>70171872
Except for the bloody razor noose hanging over the body
>>
>>70171060
Go full hero you cuck.

Muslims do it every fucking time and everyone paint them as innocents
>>
OP do you have a pet?
>>
>>70171275
That comment really struck a chord with me
>>
File: go on.jpg (12 KB, 320x296) Image search: [Google]
go on.jpg
12 KB, 320x296
>>70172999
>the experience left me believing that consciousness continues after "death"
>>
And OP quit pussyfooting trying to have a deep conversation before you kill yourself you're not gonna do it sissy
>>
>>70173481
A lot of depressed people lack so much confidence that even when they feel like they would rather be dead, they still don't just go for what they think would make them happy because they're afraid it still won't satisfy them.

Kind of a "never meet your hero" sort of thing.
>>
>>70173551

No, had a dog once. He died and it was awful. Dont want that experience again
>>
>>70173142
yeah... if you do this, take out as much as you can in loans and credit. borrow as much as you can from you friends and family too.
>>
>>70171637
>God Emperor Trump = GET
M E M E
A
G
I
C
>>
you could disappear the koch brothers and thier baron oil supporters let the republican party get back to normal
>>
>>70173730
>A lot of depressed people lack so much confidence that even when they feel like they would rather be dead, they still don't just go for what they think would make them happy because they're afraid they won't be able to achieve it

Fixed that for you.

And this is coming from someone who thinks about becoming an hero daily.
>>
>>70171060
Do you have parents? Imagine their deafening screams as they see your hanging from the ceiling fixture.
>>
>>70173810

So make other peoples lives miserable?

Pass
>>
>>70173319
It is, and I'm not. Survival was incredibly painful, don't get me wrong. It was absolutely horrible and the worst thing I have ever gone through and probably ever will. I was living on tubes and liquid food for a long time.

Also, if the many worlds is true, I feel an added guilt for my "alternate families" on top of the guilt for the current iteration of my family. I now live my life working to make them proud, it's the least I can do for the love they've given me.
>>
>>70171275
Good guy leaf.
>>
Blow up mecca for maximum lulz.
>>
>>70173481
Some are convinced the world will be objectively better off without them
t.been there
>>
>>70173907
That too.

but there's plenty with a subconscious fear that it won't be enough and they'd rather just live with the memory that they "could have been happy" rather than "never"
>>
>>70173475
Wow they had a lot of people on the rail, what was this like some group cult thing?
>>
>>70172967
Obviously *you* dont think theres a damn thing you can do about it. That is why youre in the predicament youre in. You have to change your line of thinking, especially the existential concept of "the world" you believe in. Yes, it is bad. You say you dont like pop culture: Then why do you choose to be apart of it? I get what your saying. I was edge lord bad boy fuck it all in the past, would be violently pissed off about culture, yell at my parents for watching tv. But it was only because I was naive and was mostly angry that I had been subjected to it, not that it existed. It takes time to seperate yourself from it, and you need to actively do it.

You say you hate politics, then why do you choose to be apart of it? You can choose to not let these things effect you, but you have to try.

You hate your job, then change it. There are literally millions of different things you could be heading off to do tomorrow when you wake up. Millions. Why do you choose to do the one thing that makes you suicidal?
>>
>>70173914

I have no family or friends.
>>
File: 1457581069447.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
1457581069447.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
>>70173481

Well I have a lot of regrets. And I know I'm legit crazy in some ways. (I had OCD, went to treatment and I'm better now).

I'm very smart, I'm 6'2", I have thick, dirty blonde hair, really deep beautiful blue eyes. Yet I'm a fuck-up that would have died many times if not for luck and a modestly wealthy family.

At the moment I can't run away from it all. As much as I would like. I am on probation for a DUI. It really sucks. I don't know, I really feel like I should have killed myself a few years ago so it would be more poignant.
>>
At least in your suicide not say that you were bullied by a bunch of progressive liberals for being A WHITE MALE
>>
>>70171275
Wisdom in this post
>>
File: 1446580566058.jpg (296 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446580566058.jpg
296 KB, 576x1024
>>70171060

>no im not going to go shoot up some place and kill people that just gives the media mlre reason ro csll us crazy, im not going to kill anyone but myself.

Who said you had to kill (relatively) innocent people?
>>
>>70174125
>I don't think so

http://www.downvids.net/suicide-and-accident-compilations-206741.html
>>
File: 1459494686856.jpg (34 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1459494686856.jpg
34 KB, 500x390
>>70174156
FFS MATE THESE FEELS
>>
Film it...
>>
Why you shouldn't suicide:
- God is real
- Hell is real
- Perhaps you have a mission
>>
File: 1453859527247.jpg (54 KB, 480x562) Image search: [Google]
1453859527247.jpg
54 KB, 480x562
>>70171060
>before googling how to tie a noose?
>>
>>70172999
i was unconscious once and the only thing i remember from the experience is wehn i was coming out. i remember hearing voices that seemed to be very very far away. they kept calling my name and getting louder. they wouldn't shut up and leave me be... and i remember being very annoyed. the voices turned out to be a nurse and a family member talking to me. coming back to consciousness felt like being ripped away from the most comfy i've ever been.

i think that existence probably is hell but i'm a masochist i guess.
>>
>>70171060

OP, let me give you an important clue...

You're suicidal because of the state of the world. You're suicidal because of the state of your life and yourself. Why don't you focus on those things.
>>
>>70172617
Or an inner city school.
>>
>>70171060
Exit bag. Look it up. Now fuck off.
>>
>>70173301
>check the trip dubs
More like check the newfaggotry.
>>
>>70171718
STOP BEING A PUSSY AND KILL SOROS
>>
>>70173036

The fuck...

Okay, killing yourself I get, but why did he have to go into a random store and off himself at the checkout counter?
>>
File: 1318621708152s.jpg (3 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
1318621708152s.jpg
3 KB, 165x115
>>70174491
>coming back to consciousness felt like being ripped away from the most comfy i've ever been
sounds awful desu
>>
>>70174536
Better yet, hop on the pedophile watchdog website, find a couple in your area, and go to town. If you get away with it, you might have found a new calling and appreciation for human life. Or just be a bitch and suck start a shotgun.
>>
File: Race War pepe.gif (162 KB, 1013x1524) Image search: [Google]
Race War pepe.gif
162 KB, 1013x1524
>>70171060
Avenge the Beta Uprising brother, if you end yourself take others with you.
>>
>>70174203
Chandler no.
>>
>>70171060

why fix anything? take out a big ass loan, goto thailand, and fuck hookers and heroine until you either die or dont want to kill yourself anymore.
>>
>>70173534
not if it's tied to a stranger's truck
>>
File: Tranny doll sudoku.jpg (14 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Tranny doll sudoku.jpg
14 KB, 720x480
yeah life is shitty.
Sometimes i dont even feel alive anymore, just looking for something to waste time on everyday.
I can easily delude myself in my own wonderland and spend hours stuck in my own head, making it shittier wheni realize nothing has changed in the real world.

Here is the deal
If you off yourself the jews win.
That is what they want, another faggot who surrenders early.

JUST wait.
Stock up on weaponry and wait
Coming election will be a huge fucking mess.
If Trump wins the collective asspain will be so great that something will blow up , it doesnt help that the establishment will stir up shit.

If trump loses. well, say hello to your new masters as hillary sells the nation or Comrade sanders takes away your shit, nurturing a new generation of well-fed niggers.

If trump is assasssinated before going POTUS.
Well, i dont even know what will happen, but it will be a great happening i hope.
>>
take as many people with you as possible
>>
>>70174536

Meh, already got the rope and cut hole in ceiling for rafter access
>>
File: spurdo and moonman.jpg (10 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
spurdo and moonman.jpg
10 KB, 250x202
>>70171060
Avenge the Beta Uprising.
>>
>>70174156
Whether you have friends or not is irrelevant. Every human on this planet exists for a divine purpose. The origin of this universe could not have happened from an eternal MATERIAL force. The second law of thermodynamics states that all matter eventually reaches a state of total entropy. For a material force to be eternal, it would have to have an eternal past in which it already reached a state of total entropy and therefore we would not exist.

That alone proves that the "big bang" was started by a force that is beyond the material, an eternal immaterial entity with a consciousness. AKA - God

I'm not going to tell you to repent or become a religious zealot, but at least take into consideration that if God is will, he could very well have a will with your name on it. By killing yourself you will be throwing away your destiny.
>>
>>70171060
are you the suicidal anon who i told to wait and vote trump a while back? If so, there's much you can do. Once trump becomes president there is going to be much to live for. You'll be able to live through massive liberal butthurt, the restoration of America and corruption, and an important time in history in general. Until then, try to work hard to make that future worth living. Support Trump and convince others to vote for Trump. Don't just talk to people who already support Trump, go out and have genuine conversations and debates. Tell people why Trump is at least better than Hillary and we should vote him if it comes down to those to so we can keep Hillary out of office. Try to nab us a vote. It's certainly a difficult task, but it needs to be done if you want life to be worth living again
>>70174841
Also this
>>
>>70171275
how does one discover what fulfills oneself? i don't want to do anything or be anything.
>>
>>70174349

It was a joke you autist
>>
>>70171060
When society fails you, you rebel against it or join it. Alternatively you build your own mini-society which would be a geto, but I assume you do not have that option. Also suicide is not a solution to anything rather an escape.If you feel apathetic or tired from life, I HIGHLY suggest doing a bungee jump. The survival survival instinct can give you a drive for many years or even a life time. Speaking from personal experience here.
>>
>>70174203
>Probation for a DUI
Is your name Chandler?
>>
File: 1459894146564.png (51 KB, 556x638) Image search: [Google]
1459894146564.png
51 KB, 556x638
>>70171060
>>
File: Blank.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
Blank.png
121 KB, 250x418
>>70175013
wat if your destiny is to kill yourself?
>>
File: 3556107-0799838502-Patri.jpg (14 KB, 382x302) Image search: [Google]
3556107-0799838502-Patri.jpg
14 KB, 382x302
>>70175260
Kekmate
>>
>>70173994
no. you'll be throwing a hurdle in their path. the funny thing about people is that they thrive on hardship. if you really love them make it tough for them to live. they'll have such a fulfilling life and won't have time to worry about le state of the world.
>>
>>70174203
Chandler, man, we can get you out of your legal troubles and away from your bitch ex.
>>
>>70171474
If you do this you will not only be the /pol/ God. But God himself.
>>
>>70173481
I'm thinking of fighting in Syria

Not for fucking ISIS
>>
File: 1452661855224.jpg (16 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
1452661855224.jpg
16 KB, 567x564
>>70174377

>God is real
>Hell is real

[citation needed]
>>
File: 1452566387864.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1452566387864.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>70171060
OP I got some real advice for you.
You could try to educate others about our degenerate culture, and try to stop it. You could have your own kids and teach them good morals, or if politics is really pissing you off, you could try to become a senator and run for president someday.
>>
>>70171060
babby's first nihilism

If you can make it past the first stage of grief, you'll soon find out that it's much easier to be alpha male when you've gotten over nihilism. You'll be one step closer to ubermensch or what ever that german called it.
>>
Personal responsibility comes before civic duty OP. You must be selfish here and change yourself and the way you think about life before you change the world. If you can't even get past wanting to off yourself, what good are you to other people? This isn't negative towards you in any means, it's a cold truth. Stoicism has helped me overcome this hurdle tremendously.

Take the words of Marcus Aurelius: Begin the morning by saying to thyself, I shall meet with the busy-body, the ungrateful, arrogant, deceitful, envious, unsocial. All these things happen to them by reason of their ignorance of what is good and evil. But I who have seen the nature of the good that it is beautiful, and of the bad that it is ugly, and the nature of him who does wrong, that it is akin to me, not only of the same blood or seed, but that it participates in the same intelligence and the same portion of the divinity, I can neither be injured by any of them, for no one can fix on me what is ugly, nor can I be angry with my kinsman, nor hate him.

Take these lessons from this quote. Personal change must be reinforced mentally on a daily basis at least. You will probably never change the world massively, instead change how you see the world. There is always going to be those who want to ruin everything, but do not let them ruin you.
>>
>>70171060
Before fixing the world you need to fix yourself anon.
>>
>>70175260
Maybe, maybe not. I'm just trying to give OP hope that there may be a future for him he can't possible see right now.
>>
>>70173994
don't listen to that idiot.

Just borrow from the banks.
open a trading platform....etrade--whatever.
Buy stocks on margin. Have fun.

If you lose and you end up owing money to the banks - who cares right?
Only do this if you are actually going to kill yourself if it doesn't go your way.

Hell you could even borrow cash and go to casinos if you are really reckless.
>>
>>70171060
Go for the high score in a mosque
>>
OP is a pussy e doesn't want to use his only change to kill some people and get away. Ok

So at least you should try all the hard drugs before you kill yourself. Them you post for us yr experience.
>>
File: 1457931040290.jpg (30 KB, 599x368) Image search: [Google]
1457931040290.jpg
30 KB, 599x368
>>70174808
>>70175143
>>70175373

Lol, no I am not Chandler, what did I miss?

I have no bitch ex's although I have one whom I never recovered, she just got engaged and it's burning me up and my obsessive mind won't drop it. Ten years ago, too.

I guess I hope that I can become a silver fox and a young women won't be put off by a man who is a serial LTR dater w/o any marriages when I can support a family.
>>
>>70174893
Well, if you're DEAD set on doing it that way, at least wear a diaper for the sake of the emts that pick you up.

Try to hang near a ledge or something so it's easier for them to cut you down. Usually they can't let the body just hit the ground, so keep in mind one guy has to hold you up while the other guy cuts the rope.

Lock any pets in a bathroom as well. I've seen a couple suicides where most of the face was eaten. Not cute, animals have to be put down usually.

Other than that, I still think you should go out and shoot kidfuckers.

Good luck.
>>
>>70174377
This same catholic Brazillian - every time.

Give it a rest Pedro - you are boring and of no relevance to anyone.
>>
>>70171060
It sounds like you just need to go out and do something. Volunteer at a soup kitchen.

Or just get away from it all. Go on a vacation far, far away if you can.
>>
>>70171060
You're a fool if your not behind a proxy.

You can go to space to show us what it really looks like.

For science!
>>
>>70176083

Howso? Everything posted here is fiction and only a fool would take it as fact
>>
Why would you kill yourself?
There is literally nothing worse than not being, i could maybe understand a 3rd world children, just working 20 hour days for a meal, but those people are actually the ones that seem to like being alive the most for some reason. Going to extremes to just keep going.
Meanwhile people in the better off 20% of the world just cant wait to get into their graves. I cant seem to figure it out.
>>
>>70174747
yeah. and the only thing i could think was "WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!"

then i felt kinda bad that i was so annoyed when i saw the worried looks on their faces...
>>
I think im going to leave this thread and do some serious soul searching. And im sick of hearing people tell me to go out and harm others.

Seriously disheartening

Thanks to those who provided positive feedback
>>
>>70171140
Why's the thread still going?
>>
>>70174893
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>70176465
Shooting kid fuckers isn't harming others. They are not people. I'm not talking about some questionable statutory bullshit.
>>
>>70171060
The system is many-layered, like an onion. If you're posting here, chances are, you are on the outer layer, like the rest of us. You can't change the onion.

However, you can be a little more subtle about it, think spiritually. Think like a chaos mathematician, or a kung-fu master or something: be a decent human being. Be an influential being. Be an excellent and enlightened being. Show forgiveness. Ease the suffering of others so that they may achieve some enlightenment. Help the Light. Don't be part of the Dark. Learn to laugh and lighten your heart.
>>
>>70176465
just reconsider it. you would be in ever history book. just remember.
>>
>>70171060
Two things I can recommend, OP:

First is to help someone else. You could try a Big Brother type situation, or volunteer at a nursing home. It will get you out and about, and the world doesn't seem so bloody miserable when you've lifted someone's spirits yourself.

Second is to produce something: furniture, artwork, sculpture. Looking back at the past year at an unsatisfying job can be disheartening. It's easy to wonder where all your time went, and how little you have to show for it. But things you make yourself-- they're excellent evidence of time spent well. If you feel inept at making or drawing, take a small ceramics class. Somehow, even the clumsiest forms look brilliant when glazed with a layer of colorful glass.

Also, consider avoiding /pol/ a while. We're not exactly sunshine and rainbows. Best of luck.
>>
>>70176236
Which is more likely.

1.) Anon made a photo-realistic mmd video of going to space.

2). Anon tied together a bunch of weather balloons to a chair and then filmed it.
>>
>>70176465
You wan't to feel good about yourself?
So leave your boodly dirty bedroom and subscribe to some community program to help needed people.

There are many people out there needing support.
>>
>>70175260
it probably is. there is probably a rookie cop who needs to learn how to deal with a situation like that... and your divine purpose is to be his first. his brief encounter with your bloated corpse will begin a desensitization process that will culminate in him being a bad-ass mofo with rock hard nerves. eventually, after many accolades and meritorious awards, he'll be singled out and recruited for President Eric Trump's personal bodyguard detail. He will probably save Eric's life... and you played your own small part. without your death, eric would have been killed.
>>
>>70171060
>you must really like it when kids get raped at swimming pools, OP
If you kill yourself, your enemies win.
>>
>>70171060
Don't kill yourself
Become a SJW instead. We need more punching bags.
>>
>>70171060
I'm not going to try to change your mind in any way. But I think anyone who does decide to go through with it should AT LEAST do the following:

1) Leave money for your family to get you a proper burial & buy the tombstone, etc.
2) Leave a note of anything people should know or info that shouldn't just be lost
3) Don't make a mess.
>>
Shia. LaBeaouf.

or however you spell it

dot gif
>>
>>70177590
Take out ten lines of credit. Buy all the gold and silver you can. Give it all to your family.
>>
>>70177590
One more thing:
4) Talk to anyone who you aren't at peace with. Forgive them/accept their forgiveness.
>>
File: images (28).jpg (10 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
10 KB, 255x197
>>70171060
OP should kill himself. It would benefit all of mankind.
>>
>>70176006
i've thought about this before. if i was going to kill myself i'd probably go to the hospital, strip naked, climb into a body bag on a gurney and then shoot my head off with a sawed off shotgun. probably in one of those big shower stalls so it would be easy to hose down.
>>
>>70177745
Not talking about an act of heroism here, man. Just saying the MINIMUMS that anyone who proceeds should stick to.
>>
>>70171060
Just come up with some illness and go neet bro, don't do it. Think of the all the shows and shit you've never seen.
>>
>>70177745
This. Rack up debt like a mutherfucker.
>>
>>70176416
i disagree. not being is probably better. no, i can't prove it but neither can you.

captcha: pick all the tea
>pick tea AND coffee
hehehehe
>>
>>70171060
If you're going to kill yourself at least do something helpful for us first and 'get rid of' Ted or Hillary for us, alright?
>>
>>70176236
Your thinking of /b/
>>
File: 1390845773822.jpg (162 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1390845773822.jpg
162 KB, 500x500
>>70171060
Why hang yourself? You wanna make the world a better place AND die in the process?

Go to Europe and remove kebab
Remove as much kebab as you can before dying in a blaze of glory
>>
Im going to take some of your guys advice about helping others and volunteering

Maybe look into a new job

But i seriously only feel like life is worthwhile if you are helping to improve the lives of others
>>
Join the peace corps, volunteer somewhere, teach yourself something that can help people..There are infinite ways you can help the world, bro.
>>
>>70176465
Hypocrite
Your life is of no less or more value than others, if you want to kill yourself you're able to kill others.
>>
>>70171060

Go FULL Breivik, anywhere it don't matter so you can at least get a wikipedia entry before you go.
>>
>>70178924
You were never suicidal you stupid bitch.
>>
>>70171060
WATCH THIS. IT STARTED THE PROCESS THAT CHANGE MY LIFE (AKA SELF IMPROVEMENT). BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF YOU. YOU ARE A CHAMP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhjEavg27jc
>>
>>70174377
My life already is hell.
It's not like going to actual hell would be any worse
>>
Just be patient depressed polacks. The political pendulum will swing far to the right.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.