[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Dutch having an EU referendum right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: index.png (248 B, 227x151) Image search: [Google]
index.png
248 B, 227x151
Tweets by Farage and other British politicians seem to be suggesting Holland are currently undergoing some sort of referendum on the EU. Is this true? What is it in relation to? Why is there very little media coverage of it online?
>>
We're holding a referendum on wether or not we should let Ukraine into alot of the EU-wide pacts which could one day lead into them becomming full-members of the EU.

The dutch are holding a referendum to block this because the UIkraine is corrupt, we're salty about our crashed plane and we want EU to burn so we'll block whatever could be good for the EU.

Make up your own mind on wether or not this is justified.
>>
>>70170171
Are you serious, bong? I saw it in the news on tv and the (totally neutral) presenter was literally all like
>smdh desu senpai
regarding the nazi dutch because they don't want to accept Emperor Merkel's EU. If our army wasn't defunct, i think we would have invaded these swamp niggers already to smack some sense into them.
>>
>>70170573
>Swamp niggers

Never heard that one before. I lol'd, nice one.
>>
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/658753/Dutch-referendum-Nexit-Brexit-voters-EU-Brussels-Ukraine-deal

If the results of the referensum are ignored, it might lead to a brexit, the election of Wilders (who is already leading in the polls) and a Nexit.

So this we'll see how smart European politicians are. If I was them I'd tackle the refugee crisis right away before the EU falls apart from anti-EU sentiment.
>>
>>70170811
*referendum
-this
>>
How did it turn out? Last time I checked turnout rate was between 29-30%
>>
>>70171249
38% for
61% against
We are laughing at them and their "european dreams" at this very moment on the russian board.
And yeah thanks dutchbros
>>
>>70171249
Some left wing newspapers and worker unions called for a boycot of the referendum when they figured they couldnt get a majority. But still 32% of the voters appeared. And our parties and prime minister have said to honor the outcome.

I expect they will just give the beast a different name, just like they did with the European constitution that got rejected by France and the Netherlands.

But they will likely wait with that until after the British referendum.
>>
File: stemlokaal2.jpg (112 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
stemlokaal2.jpg
112 KB, 960x540
>>70171705
There were also voting booths that closed early or were only open for half a day. Some villages with 1000+ people where you couldnt vote because they cut the budget for their voting booths. The against camp had to be largely crowd funded because they had trouble getting the funding that parties normally get for elections. But the eurocrats still failed.

Pic related. You could vote in this building. Literally Ukraine tier elections.
>>
File: CfODZzoWEAAp5Ze.jpg (67 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
CfODZzoWEAAp5Ze.jpg
67 KB, 600x690
>>70172111
They also made a confusing voting ballot where you had a box inside of a box. But if you went outside of the inner box your vote would be invalid.

Unlike other referendums.
>>
>>70171249
ended up at 32.8%
>>
File: 1458523584072.jpg (299 KB, 800x1106) Image search: [Google]
1458523584072.jpg
299 KB, 800x1106
>>70171635
Ahahahahahaha hohols btfo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.