[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ needs a new attitude. There are too many racists and anti-semites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
/pol/ needs a new attitude. There are too many racists and anti-semites that post here. It's time for us all to accept our white/straight/cis privilege and take the necessary steps to keep it in check. The world is changing, and when Bernie (#feelthebern) is president he will revolutionize the status quo. And that means accepting and loving everyone of all colors and genders (and non-genders) while making sure those in oppressive positions (cis white males) are brought down to the same level as everyone else.
>>
>>70169151
I know you're trolling, but that is actually an accurate description of our reality. I say this as a white male myself.
>>
File: 1442148121514.jpg (866 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442148121514.jpg
866 KB, 1200x1200
>>70169151
>reddit is starting to lean toward Trump
>shills think that means /pol/ is somehow starting to lean towards the Bern
>>
Hey shut up little white grandpa bitch this is my thread now

BLM
KANGZ
GIBS
>>
>>70169151
Kill yourself marxist kike
>>
>>70169151
The bernman will save us
>>
>>70169151
So you're bleeding from some hole and decided to come here and take it out on /pol/... good to know.
>>
>>70169151
MOON MAN NIGGA WE WUZ KANGZ, G8 B8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wl0dIRMAac
>>
Were not racist were just being accurate
>>
>>70169151
Fuck off nigger-kike
>>
>>70169328
Lol you think I'm baiting? You people are fucking racist losers. You know it and I know it.
>>
>>70172782
Leftypol pls go
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.