[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to school to get an education. >This bullshit keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 0406161747.jpg (570 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
0406161747.jpg
570 KB, 2240x1344
>Go to school to get an education.

>This bullshit keeps happening.

Fuck feminists. This last couple months they've been really active and annoying on my campus.

How do I counter this bullshittery?
>>
>>70167947
Start demanding they offer a detailed and accurate explanation of fractional reserve currency, and charge by the hour to listen to them.
>>
>>70168253
Lol. It's not like I'd know if they were right either way.
>>
But nobody actually supports rape? Sure, people make jokes about rape like telling someone in an online game you'll rape them, but how many times do people here say they're going to kill each other and in the next thread call Brazil shit for having so many murders? Nobody actually supports it, but who am I kidding women don't care it's too logical.
>>
I'm glad the women's studies classes are relinquished to basement rooms at my campus also I've seen more impeach Obama demonstrations then anything else.
>>
>>70168711
I support the raping of feminists.
>>
>>70168978
They have an entire wing at this shit hole.
>>
>>70169029
I don't support the rape of anyone, but if they want to embrace multiculturalism than I will support them when an African or Arab introduces them to the way their culture treats women.
>>
>>70169170
>Implying Africa isn't a bastion of fairness and equality.

Cisboi please.
>>
>>70167947
Tape up a sign under it that reads: "Then does that mean that people like you who are always on the rag will be privileged with never having to worry about being raped?"
>>
>>70167947
Rape someone
>>
>>70167947
Bleeding is a sign something is wrong, nothing bleeds unless there's something wrong with it. My wife has only had a few periods since we got married and she's much healthier because of it.
>>
File: 1453205839212.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
1453205839212.png
28 KB, 957x751
Some drum band idiots in my engineering university (95% male) posted their stupid chants on the University's Facebook and feminists everywhere caught the news.

Some of their shit is quite offensive to some people, feminist protests are already being staged.

Douchebags brodudes vs. Annoying feminists. I'm actually excited for it, can't wait to see how this shit will turn out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.