[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>black guy walks into walmart with fake gun >waving it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>black guy walks into walmart with fake gun
>waving it, holding it in his hand
>guy calls 911
>cops come
>shoot black guy
>now judge is trying to charge the guy who called 911 with crime

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/04/911-caller-lied-john-crawford-ritchie-finally-indicted/

wew lads
>>
>now judge is trying to charge the guy who called 911 with crime

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA .....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!11!

.... Americucks.
>>
>>70167871

Get beheaded by the cartels Pedro
>>
Dude lied during the 911 call, of course he deserves to get tried.
>>
>>70168046

Watch the video, he was pointing the gun. Maybe not directly at people but what is the guy supposed to do? Go up to him and ask who he intends to shoot and if he can check the trajectory?

He probably didn't want to go too close.
>>
>>70167661
So when this guy saw that other guy with a BB gun he knew the guy and was enemies, so he called the cops on him so his enemy would get fucked. Is that what happened here?
>>
>>70168046
And yet Bush still hasn't been prosecuted for lying about WMDs in Iraq

sad
>>
Yeah but he does admit to lying. He claimed the black guy shoulded the gun and pointed then admits he only carried it in one hand and pointed it down. So... He did lie which resulted in the death of an innocent person. A nigger, yes! But still an innocent person.
>>
Well the responsibility has to be shifted to a white guy, what did you expect? That we hold blacks responsible for themselves? What are you a racist?
>>
if you're going to call 911 use a burner and don't give your name
>>
File: kikes-responsible-for-iraq-war.jpg (106 KB, 610x640) Image search: [Google]
kikes-responsible-for-iraq-war.jpg
106 KB, 610x640
>>70167661
Meanwhile, lying, nation-wrecking kikes walk the earth freely.
>>
>>70168366
A friend of mine's brother took an army assault rifle (austyre, looks like the "Aug" in CS), one that's accessible to cadets and had no firing pin and heavy metal melted in the barrel. He held up a McDonald's as a joke to his friend who was manning the counter.

He did time in prison. His brother joined the army, I wouldn't be surprised if that was some sort of deal.

See how when they're white they're responsible even when it is a joke? You don't hear about it on the news, but that's just double the anti white racism.

Tell me why blacks shouldn't be held responsible for their actions? And red pilled black man would agree, they want perfect equality, equal rights and lefts and they want the same treatment no matter the consequences. This is natural equality.
>>
>>70167871
Watch out Paco, that looks like Los Zetas behind you!
>>
>>70168366

I don't give a fuck what the situation is, if I were carrying a gun-shaped object OF ANY SORT and the police drew on my I would be following whatever orders they gave me TO THE LETTER.

You don't fuck around when there's a loaded weapon being pointed at you, no matter how silly you think the situation is. If this guy had put his hands in the air and waited the cops would have apologized to him and sent him home.
>>
i live in the town where this happened, the cops were the ones that fucked up desu. didnt have to kill the guy and the caller wouldnt have to worry about this shit
>tfw i go to this same Wal-Mart all the time
>>
>>70169816

I live in a town where just a couple of years ago a guy actually came in the walmart and shot someone.

I just can't be assed to care about people who play around anymore. Our cities are going to shit and now they want to charge someone for attempting to do his civic duty? Seems like priorities all fucked up.
>>
>>70167661
Too bad it wasnt in Oklahoma. Nigger would have gotten lit up by 3 CCW holders.

Charge me bitch
>>
>>70169433

Exactly this. Fucking exactly this. I know my rights down to the T. I conceal every single time I leave the house and I know when i can and cant shoot someone. I KNOW I will be acquitted by a jury. There is no fucking way in hell when faced by a uniformed police officer and told to "drop it", that I do anything other than comply.

You want me on my knees? Interlock fingers? Cross feet? How do you want to do this sir? How about I just totally freeze and you can kick my knees out from under me?

I might sue you later, but im going home alive tomorrow (after my bail hearing)

People get what they deserve. Life isnt a fucking game
>>
>>70171639
But blacks lack the mental ability follow instruction much less critical thinking.
>>
I worked at a kmart before.

Negros and their kids often take toys out of the packaging and play with them in the store. Its really fucking annoying and every one wants to tell them to get the fuck out but no one wants to deal with a mad black lady.

I wouldnt be surprised if he ran around making gun shot noises and shit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.