[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sarah Palin to use legal action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Sarah Palin is going to sue the dumb nigger that went on that Twitter rant because of the fake thing.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/sarah-palin-says-she-sue-221000152.html
>>
>>70167287
based
>>
>>70167287
nice
>>
>get tricked by le epic troll
>ha ha now you have to pay millions of dollareedoos because you hurt my fee fees

Stupid.
>>
>>70167782
>publicly say that somebody should be violently gang raped
>its just a prank bro
fuck you nigger 2bh
>>
>>70167782

Are you saying you feel sorry for the nigger?
>>
>>70167287

Good. Not a Palin fan, but that rapper bitch needs a good justice enema.
>>
>>70168103
He's saying people can say what they want and no one cares about your feelings
>>
>>70168072
>>70168103

>a troll tricks you into believing that someone is bad
>you accuse that person of being bad
>you get said

Nothing to do with niggerdom. It's just stupid.
>>
>>70168168

I agree. Palin is a retard. A sexy Gilf retard. But niggers don't get to say whatever they want on Twitter.

This is good. Stupid nigger bitch is about to loose so much money when the Jury hears the fucking tweets read out loud.

Omfg. $$$$$$$
>>
>>70167287
Don't care...Trump would have won Iowa WITHOUT her, and this race would be over, Trump would have the party behind him and be going hard on Hillary as she barely fends off Bernie.

She can go fuck off back to Alaska.
>>
>>70168277

> you read something and assume it's real
> act like an immature idiot and go on Twitter and say the person should be gangraped ect...
> it's just a prank bro

Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>70167287
Jesus Christ just look at her face in OP's picture. That is the fucking face of evil.
>>
>>70168463

To be fair. Hilary has a big, fat, juicy ass. I would probably fuck Mrs. Clinton in her ass.
>>
>>70168267
>niggers
>people
you stupid foreign fags dont seem to understand what freedom of speech means.

freedom of speech means that palin could have said those racist things, without threats of gangrape being tolerated.

freedom of speech ends when you start threatening people.

>'palin is a piece of shit'
>'i hate sarah palin'
is ok
>'some niggers need to go gangrape palin'
not ok, nigger.

the retarded farm equipment shouldve all been put down en masse 150 years ago. thats ok to say. :^)
>>
>>70168699

> Europe
> freedom of speech

Wew.
>>
File: chistineodonnel.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
chistineodonnel.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
she writes a 8000 word rant about gang raping a former VP nominee

I bet people love working with her
>>
>>70168393

>you are the victim of deception
>you meekly apologize after you realize you were deceived
>now pay millions of $$$

You're dumb. This won't go through by the way, no reasonable judge would fall for this garbage. Palin is just being a gold digging whore.
>>
File: 1450990023824.jpg (101 KB, 825x648) Image search: [Google]
1450990023824.jpg
101 KB, 825x648
>>
>>70168880

Palin is going to take all that dirty nigger's money.
>>
https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/717872873596133376

good god posting about reparations 30 minutes ago
>>
>>70169088

Haha she is gonna need them because she is about to be broke as a normal nigger.
>>
>>70167287

>"Woman to Woman"

That doesn't even sound good. Oh look, she said aforementioned and dropped CURRENT YEAR. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>70169309

> "Someone needs to shave her head and skull fuck her with a big black meaty dick"

Sarah says she is going to sue

> "I hope this letter reaches you in good health. I really like you."

This nigger is disgusting.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.