[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No big government can take my guns!! >please big government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1600x1067
>No big government can take my guns!!
>please big government take other peoples scary pitbulls!!

What is this progressive hippy bullshit? A dog is not a fucking toy. It isn't a stuffed animal. It is a tool. Different tools for different jobs. If I want a dog that can kill swiftly on command, them I will. Who is anyone to say different. Why are people here such statist pussies?
>>
Why do people want niggers in their life?
>>
Niggers ruin everything, even dogs
>>
Agreed, but I disagree with the idea that Pitbulls are meant to be killing tools. Most Pitbulls are companions.
>>
>>70167139

Let's see how you feel when one tears yours or someone you loves face off.
>>
>>70167139
Pit bulls aren't a Constitutional right, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>70167232
Niggers is not an argument. That is clearly a straw man. You are afraid of blacks, witch is why you call pitbulls niggers. Because you are scared.
>>
>>70167139
guns aren't alive and dogs aren't a constitutional right.
>>
>>70167347
and these people vote. Scary isn't it?
>>
guns can't act independently of people
>>
>>70167334
Is that why you gave up your knives? Because you degenerate child kept cutting themselves? Why is you child not behaving around your dog? Why is your dog not disciplined.
>>
>sitting in my house
>my gun jumps out of the closet and shoots me
>>
>>70167139
I personally would not ban pitbulls but the difference is you have perfect control on a weapon and not a dog.
>>
>>70167347
Salt rifles aren't a constitutional right!

Arms-means of warfare.
>>
>>70167139
look at the collar on that dog. look at the cropped ears. do you think that thing is being dressed up as a companion? do you think 'my buddy' is the first thing people are going to see when they look at it?

pitbulls are a different class of dog. they're the ones actually fucking ruining shit for everyone else. I can't keep my malamute in an apartment anywhere in town because they've banned all dogs above 40lbs. Gee I wonder what that measure was supposed to stop?

pitbulls aren't like guns. guns don't snap and try to shred anyone who's in their way. they don't view children as weak prey that needs to be culled. guns don't attack anything that moves because guns don't have a mind of their own. pitbulls do.

get a dog. walk it in an area where people keep pit bulls. if your dog isn't in a fight for his life within the first 6 months of living there, then you can support pitbulls.

my dog's been attacked maybe 20-30 times... almost exclusively by pitbulls. why?

fuck those things.
>>
>>70167139
By Abraham's beard that is a big scary dog, get rid of it.
>>
>>70167504
Neither are guns.
>>
The same reason we don't want people to own certain other animals I suppose, like big cats and stuff.
Retards with guns will usually only shot each other up to that, retards with dogs may have that dog to eat some toddler for dinner and it's chihuahua for desert.
>>
>>70167775
>Neither are guns.
????
>>
>>70167773
why muslims hate dogs?
>>
>>70167139
That is not even a pit bull.
>>
>>70167642
>sitting in my shit apartment, being undisciplined.
>my undisciplined dog kills me because lazy ass doesn't feed it.

Fixed.
>>
>>70167139
>guns shoot themselves
>dogs don't have their own brains that don't work
>>
if they made a gun that randomly went off at a rate much higher than other guns then that gun would be made illegal and chucked into an incinerator
>>
>>70167841
I think it says arms dipshit. As in tools of war.
>>
>>70167139

Proud gunfag here. Pitts and guns aren't equitable IMO.

4 years ago I was visiting my grandmother and went to get the mail for her (she is in her late 80's).

The neighbor's pitt ran across their lawn, in her's and proceeded to attack me. The fucking thing bit my left arm and hand up pretty well.

This may sound like I'm trying to sound edgy, or like I'm bullshitting you, but I managed to beat the dog to death.

Fuck pitts. Just like shit-tier $25 nigger pistols, you can't trust them not to just go off.
>>
File: IMG_60481.png (577 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_60481.png
577 KB, 450x800
>have young pitbull
>see these threads
feelsbadman.jpg

Granted, I do see where you guys come from, pitbulls were bred to be aggressive. A lot of that though has to do with shitty, improper training/ownership that doesnt punish or encourages that behavior.
>>
>>70167812
Sorry Sweden. This is a thread for people who can make decisions without their wives asking akmed first.
>>
>>70167895
>leave gun on the table
>nothing happens
>leave pitbull on the table
>-1 argentine face
>>
>>70167139
Guns can't kill of their own volition
>>
>>70167139
fuck you and your stupid nigger dog 2bh
>>
>>70167964
Just reread that. What you said.
>>
The Ontario Liberal Party and /pol/ seem to agree on this issue.
>>
>>70168175
>leave your dirty unkept gun, loaded safety off, on a table. Gun breaks from lack of upkeep and kills you.
>leave undisciplined dog, who doesn't respect and fear an alpha, just around. Eats you.

Fixed
>>
File: This Thread Again.jpg (53 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
This Thread Again.jpg
53 KB, 400x236
>>
>>70168519
>leave your dirty unkept gun, loaded safety off, on a table. Gun breaks from lack of upkeep and kills you
This never happens

>leave undisciplined dog, who doesn't respect and fear an alpha, just around. Eats you.
This does
>>
>>70168483
I wonder why.

Mudslime invasion, no dogs guns or knives to fight back with.
>>
>>70167139
>An inanimate object
>A living animal that mentally snaps
Nice comparison.

If you want a dog that kills, that's fine. Thing I hate is hipster faggots and the pitbull is becoming an urban trend
>muh misunderstood breed
>He's never bit anyone is and is super friendly :)
>People just don't understand my pit, he's super loving!

There's a reason why pitbulls are one of the few breeds that can have no history of aggression and pass multiple tests, then later they snap and maul some kid.

They're an unstable, nigger-tier breed. There are plenty of other good killer dogs out there that are far more intelligent and more predictable/trainable.
>>
>>70168628
So you know 0 about guns.
>>
>>70168519
why are you name fagging?
>>
>>70167139
If a gun model had a high misfire rate it would likely be banned or at least publicly shunned
>>
>>70168738
>says the nigger who thinks that guns just shoot themselves all the time
btw if i catch ur nigger dog on my lawn im killing it
>>
>>70168683
We used to own "people"

Inanimate is no different. You can have a car you don't take care of and the breaks give out and you hit a kid.

Ban cars when?
>>
fuck off with your bait thread

we all know you are a dog hating achmed, op
>>
>>70168869
You are an idiot if you don't think a fire arm requires proper upkeep, or that poorly kept machines don't break.
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 640x640
>>70168126
Fucking adorable. Will post mine. First is slightly older boy
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>70168126
Next is puppy I got my parents
>>
>>70167611

a knife doesn't have a brain of its own
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>70168126
Last is my boy hanging out with his big sister, my German Shepherd. Who has been a major help in disciplining the little shit.
>>
File: pitbull.webm (3 MB, 200x360) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.webm
3 MB, 200x360
>>70169112
>You are an idiot if you don't think a fire arm requires proper upkeep
>implying
unless you live in a fucking rain forest you dont need to upkeep jack shit, retard

fuck you and your nigger dog
>>
>>70167347
Hurr durr I don't know what the 10th amendment is because I'm a statist faggot
>>
>>70168869
you're a fucking idiot m8. Guns go off in any possible way. just like OP said. A bad gun owner is bound to have a bad gun experience, just like a bad dog owner is going to have a bad dog experience.

you guys are getting fucking rekt I have to say. Good job OP.
>>
>>70168519
This guy gets it too. My Pitt knows I'm the fucking alpha. I don't beat him or anything, but not only does he know I'm the alpha, he knows my wife is next in line and our German Shepherd is 3rd. That bitch knows damn well he's in last place. That doesn't mean he doesn't get live and attention, it just means we've all established dominance, he's afraid to fuck up around any of us, and he's also damn grateful for his home.

If you can't manage to set up this kind of environment in your house with any kind of dog:

A)You probably have low testosterone levels and
B)You have no business owning a dog
>>
>>70167773
>spotted the mudslime
>>
File: aa5.jpg (67 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
aa5.jpg
67 KB, 473x480
ALL PITBULLS MUST FUCKING HANG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EeLnF7NHQk
>>
>>70167139
Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, pretty obvious
>>
Lot of dog hating muslims in this thread
>>
>>70169272
>>70169330
>>70169525
Those are some good lookin dogs, anon. I have a boxer, lab, and dachsund at home that also help with discipline and stuff
>>70169859
This
>>
>>70167139
>niggers of the dog world.

DEY GOOD BOYS DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>70169999
holy shit quads must be right lmao
>>
>>70167139
those dogs are big and scary and evil... These dogs are cute and save :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJWfVPaqE1k&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>70168271
> Just reread that. What you said.

I did. pitbulls randomly attack people at a higher rate than other dogs (fact), if a gun was made that randomly fired it would be recalled for being defective and destroyed (fact)
>>
>>70169596
This is honestly sad. That poor dog cowering and crawling like it's begging for it's life, then getting it's brains blown out. What did it do to deserve this?
>>
File: [laughing intensifies].jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
[laughing intensifies].jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>70169881
>mfw the nigger picks up the 2x4
>>
>>70169596
Get a load of edge master here. You're in no danger from anything behind your screen with your ass fused to your seat, fucking keyboard warrior.
>>
When I had some roommates post-college one of them had a friend with a half pit half lab iirc. Nicest dog in the world when he understood that we were friends with the owner, so he was our friend too.

We would occasionally watch the dog for him on weekends and it turned out to act pretty schizo, we'd be walking and a guy would come by on a skateboard and the dog would flip out into attack mode. It hated people on wheels, including people in wheel chairs. Felt really bad that he gave a couple of octegenarians damn near a heart attack bc he would just be calm and then snap and go crazy barking and lunging

The last time we watched him, he bit the mailman in the face (this little poo in loo indian guy). so the owner gave him away to a farm, he bit a visitor to the farm in the face and was put down.

tl;dr my anecdotal evidence on caring for a pit convinces me they are not worth the trouble
>>
>>70170423
>we'd be walking and a guy would come by on a skateboard and the dog would flip out into attack mode
And what was your reaction to the dog?
>>
>>70170675
give it a lethal dose of morphine
>>
>>70170088
Thanks man. Pretty proud of those guys, they are socialized and disciplined. Poor shepherd is about 10 and started developing tumors though.

Shepherd was a shelter rescue, had some minor training but was obviously beaten and traumatized by previous owners.

My Pitt I found wandering my neighborhood. Tried to find his owners but no one ever claimed him so I've raised him with the help of my Shepherd.

Parents puppy's litter was abandoned by it's parents at just after 4 weeks. He's probably gonna have some development issues but he has the sweetest, dopiest demeanor. I've seen women at the vet office drop their dogs (in crates) and run over to meet the little fucker.
>>
File: 1446882874952.png (161 KB, 560x600) Image search: [Google]
1446882874952.png
161 KB, 560x600
>>70167139
>A dog is a tool
Onahole dogs when?
>>
>>70167993
SCOTUS would like to have a fucking word with you.
>>
>>70170832
I hope he gets shot in the face not gonna lie LMAO... maybe im just a cat person but fuck pitbulls in the ass bitch ass faggot shove a cock in its ass see how loyal it is then
>>
>>70167139
Guns are controlled by people

Dogs are wild savages.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJymaLQVjsk
he had his paws up he was surrendering
>>
>>70171104
AYY LMAO
>>
>>70167139
Retarded people get retarded prizes for playing retarded games
I would never in a million years own a pit bull or rottweiler because I know I couldn't properly train them
>>
>>70170832
Your Pitt should be named Shit
>>
>>70171058
Holy shit what on earth is wrong with you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBZr4ie2AE
rotties are nigger dogs too

paws up

dont shoot
>>
>>70167428
Yet both are innately agressive and are prone to mauling children and generally attacking people over pieces of meat. I was once robbed of a KFC bucket by niggers at a Rotterdam subway station
>>
>>70171545
Put the meth down son.
>>
>>70171666
You have a faggot dog and you should know it
>>
>>70170675
I pulled him back and scolded. but he wasn't listening to me. Right after he bit the mailman my roommate took him in walk in closet and beat it. It didn't even think to fight back against my roommate, but the mailman came by almost every day to drop his scent off through the door and it enraged the dog. we had no idea he was so hostile to mail carriers.
>>
>>70171774
Literally kill yourself you degenerate
>>
>>70167139
Just like guns pitbulls are only dangerous when used by niggers.
>>
>>70167139
>a dog that was literally bred to savagely tear creatures apart for sport
>he a good boy, he dindu nuff, he just need better programs, that toddler he mauled was oppressing him

Cool """"""""""companion"""""""""", did it come with a free ICP tattoo? It's all about how you raise them, though? That's why a lab would make a great military dog, you just have to raise them that way. What dog breeds were genetically programmed to do through selective breeding has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with a their temperament.
>>
>>70171874
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>70171826
You're autistic, and you should know it.
>>
>>70167139

People who want to ban dogs are even more retarded than gun grabbers.
>>
They shouldnt kill these dogs because that's cruel, and they are made to destroy shit so how can you blame them for that?

When a pitbull injures or kills someone, the dog should be put in the army in a special attack-dog division and trained for war, the owner should be required to spend 25 years in the army as his dogs handler for his own punishment, a just one.

If a dog dies in a war fighting ISIS or whatever enemy, he gets to go to doggy heaven and not be hated.

And the dogs should be used on anti-Trump protesters.
>>
>>70167139
My gun isn't a living breathing thing with its own thoughts.
>>
>>70167139
As a vet, I agree, take pitbulls away

Most dog breeds, pitbulls included, are constantly inbred and their "traits" are actually deformations.

not to mention the amount of genetic/hereditary problems.

Pitbulls should be banned
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.