[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black anons. Is it possible to disagree with the "black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: nigga.jpg (9 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
9 KB, 229x220
Black anons. Is it possible to disagree with the "black community" without being called an uncle Tom?
>>
I disagree with the notion that blacks should be killed in the streets, why don't you Uncle Tom?
>>
>>70166699
yeah just hang out with other "uncle toms" and whites
>>
>>70166743

I agree with you, germany. Blacks are harmless. But it's the niggers, you see, that must be cleansed.
>>
>>70166699
I don't know. I'm not in that kind of "black community".
>>
"Urban" culture is shit, and successful blacks know it. Get your kids out of the black communities. Surround them with whites and asians.

If your kid never becomes a nigger odds are he won't have prison or the morgue in his future.
>>
>>70166699
Why should it matter if you're called an Uncle Tom?
If you think you are doing the right thing, that's all that matters.
>>
>>70166699
nope
>>
>>70166699
is that a rare whoopie goldberg?
>>
>>70168442
It's a rare Yahoo Serious.
>>
>>70166900
Nigger literally means Blacks

But whatever, you do realize 99Percent of Blacks are niggers right?

Blacks need to be cleansed to fix everything, the "good" ones are not even fully black anyways.

Sorry man truth Hurts.
>>
>>70166699
Yes I do it all the time. There is a thing called tact, and if you know how to use it, you can pretty much discuss anything.
>>
>>70168769
Should add, the reason a lot of black people are not receptive to whites or "uncle toms" is because they talk down instead of to essentially. No one, regardless of race and what the topic is at hand unless you're an emotionless autist, likes to be talked down to and it does nothing to convince the other person of your argument.

Same reason /r/atheist types are incredible ineffective to the point of being harmful to their cause, whatever it is.
>>
>>70168355
You need to know how to talk to people anon. Just being right isn't always enough and not the only thing that matters. This is a vital part of communicating in the human race...
>>
File: 1446259897962.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1446259897962.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>70166699
>Black anons
>>
>>70168442
Whoopepe Goldmemes
>>
>>70166699
ok someone explain this shit to me , what the fuck is black culture and why is it called that? it would make sense if the blacks are an ethic minority that speak english as a second language and if they came from an actual specific culture of a nation (like the chinese ) why is it not just american culture ? it seems to me to be the most artificially invented shit ever , all blacks in america( or most of them ) have lived there for generations most of them have anglo names most of them only speak english a huge majority of them are christian , how the fuck do you invent a culture based solely on skin color ?
>>
>>70170041
Even though blacks live in the same country as whites, lets not pretend that throughout most of US history, Blacks and whites lived very different and in legally enforced separate world which can lead to separate cultural identities forming. The average blacks' life wasn't like the average white's life and vice versa.

Maybe a better way to put it is that blacks were a subculture in the larger american society which has been mostly white dominated throughout most of it's history. You would say the Amish for example have a distinct culture from the larger American culture right?
>>
>>70166699
>Is it possible to disagree with the "black community" without being called an uncle Tom?
No. You're a race traitor. Crackers aren't ever going to accept you either.
>>
>>70170041
We even developed different accents to differentiate each other. Ben Carson is about the closest I've ever heard to a black trying to hide his accent, and even that much catches the attention.

It's even weirder than meeting a fullblood asian who talks and intonates like a white guy. The only weirder thing is an asian guy who talks and intonates like a fag.
>>
File: reparations_blacks_owe_more.jpg (3 MB, 1425x4680) Image search: [Google]
reparations_blacks_owe_more.jpg
3 MB, 1425x4680
>>70170041
What American blacks are trying to do is invent a pseudo African culture as a REJECTION of the white European culture that created the United States. It's a rejection of Americanism. Black seperatist movements like nation of Islam push this kind of rejection of the parent culture, because they actually believe all blacks are going to either leave the US, or create their own state somewhere like Georgia or Alabama. It's all a scam of course, but they know most blacks are too naive and ignorant of any real history to see through the lie. The same trick is used by the Democrats, who supress the black role in slavery to maintain the victimhood mindset that keeps them voting for Dems.
>>
>>70170434
Yeah i guess that makes sense , i mean i understand why blacks would like to have a culture of their own , most of them are descendants of slaves and those slaves were not even in a position to remember the name of their tribe or nation or group back home and i guess that leaves a void , i know that if i didn't have my serbian/slavic ethnic identity a huge part of me would be lost , so i get it .
>>
File: 1455787651114.jpg (66 KB, 596x601) Image search: [Google]
1455787651114.jpg
66 KB, 596x601
No. You need to rob liquor stores and fight the system like all us good black folk.

Don't be a race traitor. Don't act like a responsible person. Act like you don't give a fuck about anything. Act like one of us. Act like a nigger.
>>
>>70168885
which explains this, starting at :40?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ
some people just want to have their asses kissed
>>
>>70168442
>>70168533

That's fucking Chief Keef. -/mu/
>>
>>70171233
There is a slight difference between pandering and stating your position in a way that is not harsh or oft-putting.

I've talked to other black people and discuss why BLM does more harm than good, why Mike Brown deserved to be shot, why there is an issue in the black community with crime that needs to be addressed, etc etc. All the hot topic issues that supposedly get me labeled "an uncle tom" and I have yet to have any decline in my relations with these same people.

As I said, this is true not matter what you're talking about. If the person if feeling like they're being attacked or denigrated they will circle the wagons or clam up. This isn't a 100% effective strategy and you'll always have those who no matter what you say will dig in their heels. However most people are malleable if you go about it the right way. Once the feel they are being attacked however, you probably lost them.

By the way, this video made me cringe due to the clumsy nature of the pandering. However, the message through the forced patois is ok.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.