[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of glenn beck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 276x182
What does /pol/ think of glenn beck?
>>
>>70166654

Cuck
>>
>>70166654
jumped the shark
>>
>>70166654
i love him, and i miss his show. the jews legit shut him down shortly after he did an episode about the FED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB5LK-jihgk
>>
>>70166654

Don't care, he is a joke
>>
>>70166654

Him and his fellow cucks Matt Walsh and Billy Hallowell make the right wing look dumb as fuck

> muh trannies
> muh evilution
> muh poor israel

t. former and disgruntled as fuck TheBlaze intern
>>
he was our guy but the newfag drumpfkins from reddit ditched him and act like /pol/ never supported him. he is a constitutional conservative like cruz
>>
>>70166874
pretty much. he's as much libertarian conservative that you can get, aka a classical liberal. back when it was ron paul 2012 he indeed was our man
>>
>>70166874
>drumpf
Yeah, you don't get to call anyone a redditor.
>>
>>70167026
Kill yourself newfag.
>>
>>70167075
You first, shill.
>>
>>70166654
Pretty decent most of the time, but the evangelica; shit can get stupid
>>
>>70167155
>shill
Nice buzzword you retard.
>>
He looks like he'd watch Ted have a go with Mrs. Beck.
>>
>>70166874
Him and Cruz are both fake cucks and pol was never really about them.
>>
>>70166848
You should do an AMA sometime
>>
>>70166654
I use to like him, but he has become a complete pussy. I wouldn't of cared that he is a Cruz supporter. I just hate is very misrepresenting of Trump while acting like a pearl clutching woman.
>>
>>70166654
Went crazy a few years ago and never recovered. Pretty sure he genuinely believes Trump is the antichrist. He really believes it when he calls Trump Hitler and such.
>>
>>70166654
Damn, what does /pol/ have to have an opinion about everyone and everything? It's a struggle to know what every asshole on earth is shitting. Please, please, can't we just focus on Trump?
>>
>>70166654
used to be a patriot on most issues. now he is a desperate shill for the establishment.

I wish he was still at Fox because I only ever watched Fox News for entertainment purposes anyway.
>>
>>70167212
suck the piss out of my dick neocon.
Whenever words starting pouring out of Glenn Becks cunt mouth, it was an embarrassment to anyone who actually held the same beliefs. If the best messenger you can find is a fucking meme clown whose big trick is to literally cry like a woman, no one's going to take you seriously.

Fuck Glenn Beck and Rat-o.
>>
>>70167673
I'm not a neocon, and I don't fucking care about Cruz or Beck. You're just a newfag.
>>
>>70166654
he's a religious nut just like El Rato
>>
He's a complete phony, an opportunist, and a sanctimonious prick. Like every good evangelical, he was a complete degenerate piece of trash before he found Jesus. A drug addict and an alcoholic. Now he holy-rolls his fat ass all around town.
>>
>>70166654
His radio show was kinda funny back in the mid-2000s.

Since then he's become complete shit. Fuck him.
>>
>>70166874

he's a jew loving, isreal first, nigger loving faggot.

just like you.

there are things more important than the constitution. loving your own race AND nation, more than all others, being one of them.
>>
He is literally insane
>>
>>70166654
He chose Israel over America

Traitor

Fat shill cunt, a lite version of similar fat shill cunt, Alex Jones
>>
>>70166654
he's a fucking faggot
>>
Pretty based like 6 years ago, but now he's just batshit crazy. Think the religious zealotry got to him.
>>
He is a SHABBOS GOY
>>
>>70166654
A whining titty-baby.
>>
>>70168278

fuck off gook. AJ is NOTHING like glenn cuck.

alex jones is a based confirmed white nationalist that hates 'globalists' (jews).
>>
>>70166654
He's a retard, as proven by the fact that he's a Mormon. He should go back to his old habits of drug and alcohol abuse and die.
>>
File: MITT.jpg (26 KB, 310x466) Image search: [Google]
MITT.jpg
26 KB, 310x466
>>70166654
THE PRIESTHOOD IS RISING
>>
>>70166654

Mormon moron.

He should set himself on fire.
>>
>>70167521
>focus on Trump
He's just spewing nonsense. I think at this point he's just openly saying the craziest shit to tank his campaign or in a double turn doing it to suck in media attention to subvert the mad republican revolution.
Either way, he's dumb, his campaign is dumb, and everyone supporting him is dumb for buying his shit.
As for Beck, I think its sad when everyone on the network you yourself created puts out better stuff than you. Beck sounds like a liberal to me, always whining about how he feels about this or that and his little christian events and heritage foundation nonsense. The sponsors are all insane too.
Chris Salsado, Buck Sexton, Jay Severin, all of them are decent but it just shows how shit beck always was. I really tried to give him a chance.
>>
>>70166654
Based. He's fighting for the right cause this election. The priesthood is ring and there's nothing you can do about it, Trumpkins.
>>
Kike puppet

see
>>70168198

>>70166874
>our guy
>saying drumpf unironically

:^)
>>
>>70168500
*rising
>>
File: JB quotes 24.jpg (54 KB, 300x120) Image search: [Google]
JB quotes 24.jpg
54 KB, 300x120
>>70168625
The quality of Australian shitposting has certainly declined. Do you even try anymore?
>>
>>70166654
Sick fuck that raped and murdered a young girl in 1990
>>
glenn beck has this new segment on his radio show called 'courage boys'. it's a quick segment, narrated by glenn because he loves the sound of his own voice more than the angel moroni.

the theme of 'courage boys' generally covers some historical event where someone showed courage or did something 'extraordinary'.

9 times out of 10, it's a slave nigger as the main subject.

glenn has gone full SJW.
>>
>>70166654
Glenn Beck is the human embodiment of when you fart and burp at the same time.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.