[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is NYC like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: new_york_city_lights.jpg (898 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
new_york_city_lights.jpg
898 KB, 2000x1333
How is NYC like?
>>
>>70166108
Everything outside of Manhattan is shit.
>>
>>70166183

Even Manhattan is shit.

And I was there during the nice years.
>>
>>70166183
This
>>
Degenerate shithole.
>>
>>70166108
It's cool. You just have to be with someone who knows where to go.m
>>
>>70166108
You ever seen the show GIRLS?
>>
Jews
Jews
Jews

There is a reason muslims are always attacking Jew York and not Boise.

Jews
Jews
Jews
>>
>>70166108
>gets boring after 5 minutes
>smells like shit and gas
>niggers
>cars always honking
>cheap stores
>street performers try to scam you
>niggers
>big buildings
>niggers
>smells like shit
>niggers.
>>
>>70166601
Is it hard to find places to live without roach or rat problems?
>>
It's still worth a visit, but you missed out on when it was good.
>>
>>70166108
i've heard people are rude there
>>
>How NYC be?
ftfy
>>
>>70166108

Its pretty cool. There's always ton of shit to do. I've scarcely left Manhattan for over ten years because I just don't really need to. But it is loud, and crowded. To be honest, I've kinda my fill at this point. I'd love to move to Pennsylvania and have some peace/privacy/nature.
>>
>>70166601
i hated the smell
>>
let me run you through what I go through every time i leave the suburbs to go to NYC
>get on my towns local train (Stops at every
fucking stop until i get to grand central)
>after praying that at 125th street some nig doesnt get on and try to demand money, we get to grand central.
>tracks and platform to get off is gross
>inside is pretty nice
>leave grand central, literally nothing but cars honking and people on the side walk
>you will see a person of deformity, worst one i saw was someone with no eyes.
>smells of cigs and gasoline in time sqaure. off streets dont smell as bad
>lots of asian and mexicans in time square
>pretty much everything past 150th street is safe during the day, everything in the lower side is safe all time around
>the city just sucks
>>
>>70169194
to add on only nice part of the bronx is riverside, every thing else sucks. queens is ok, brooklyn is ok but only in some parts, staten island is ok too.
>>
>>70166108

It's the only place I've ever been where I've had to say to someone 'hey that's mine, don't pee on it.'

And I've been to India.
>>
Is it a good robot city? I love how comfy and large it can be. Would love to more there
>>
>>70166108
Hard to find a place to piss, even for free.
You'd assume all those restaurants have a restroom.
Nope.
>>
This guys channel shows you everything you need to know about nyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcyyno9V01E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_DmTx-edeo
>>
>>70166108

see for yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5HZkxfujG8
>>
>>70169652
I don't know why the city doesn't just throw free money at McDonalds to have more than one public pissroom, since that's what it is anyway.
>>
>>70166108

It's a meme. It's dirty and stinky as fuck and the people are either rude assholes or tourists that are pissed they wasted a vacation coming to this shithole.

I live here, it's fucking trash. You've already seen the best of it on tv.
>>
>>70169452
>steeling standup jokes
>>
>>70166108
>Bushwick Resident of 3 years reporting in

It's really beautiful, and completely safe - just don't acknowledge the crazy people (i.e. no eye contact) - and you'll love it. The problem is that your enjoyment is directly correlated to your wealth and good looks, so if you don't have at least one in abundance, NYC will chew you up and spit you out in a year. I'm neither, but I'm leaving in a month, so....
>>
>>70166598
>boise
>not mormon jew sucks cawksuckers

You tired man
>>
>>70169194
>lots of Asians and Mexicans
You don't mean PRs and Dominicans, do you?
>>
File: image.jpg (487 KB, 568x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487 KB, 568x848
>grew up on 116th and 3rd
>lose uncle in 9/11 part of the 343
>lose apartment in 2008 due to recession
>Bloomberg finally cleans up the city completely and then communist de Blasio takes over
>going back to the ways of the 80's

Fuck New York.
>>
>>70170293
>Anon lost his home in the 2008 recession

It's called squatting, literally a million people do it in this city. You could find a vacant apt in Bed-Stuy to live in rent-free literally tomorrow. The only homeless people in NY are the ones who are so by choice
>>
>>70166252

>the nice years

Nigger Manhattan is at its prime and doing better everyday. The white population has gone up in the past 15 years because real estate is expensive as fuck.
>>
It's pretty gay. I grew up in queens and work for a wall street firm as a financial advisor. If you know people and spots, and I just mean a good group, it's pretty fun and a lot smaller than you think. Nyc for tourists is beat. Fuck that why come here it's not even fun if you're a tourist
>>
>>70167265
>>70166601
Could you elaborate on the smell part?

Like, exactly how does it smell?
>>
>>70170293
>Bloomberg finally cleans up the city

The city was best under Giuliani. He would have finally, finally broken the goddamn Port Authority. You have no clue how much corruption, fraud, and waste the PA is involved in. They build new ramps and roads for months, finish it, and then knock it down and cover it with dirt. Millions blown so they can dodge taxes and the unions benefit from it. I know about it because my father is a Local 731 construction foreman that worked with the PA on tons of projects, including the cleanup and rebuilding of the WTC both times, the 1990's bombing and 9/11.

Fucking crazy how much corruption and abuse there is.
>>
>>70166108
Grew up there but will never go back again. There are niggers EVERYWHERE now, and it's just not worth the ridiculous cost to live there....
>>
types of people you will see in manhattan by race CONFIRMED
Black
>Black homeless guy
>Black drug addict wearing white tshirt
>Black guy but barely getting by
>Black guy mid 40s with kids and no wife
>Fat black guy
>Black women with red hair and kids
>Fat Black women
>Fat Black women with kids
>Black guy from africa in silk shirt
>Black guy playing jazz or dancing for money
>black man in shirt and tie going to shit office job
>BLM NYU students
Mexicans
>Mexican construction workers
>Mexican family with little kids running around everywhere
>Mexican guy in Elmo costume at time square
>Mexican kids from the Bronx
>Mexican 20 year olds
>fat mexican at mcdonalds
>Mexican women with 2-3 kids
>Mexican men harassing women in public

White
>White family
>White mom brings kids to the city for the day
>White college kids living in manhattan
>Hipsters
>hippies
>little white kids, maybe 12, going to the city for the day
>white girls going to the city for the day
>white men going to work on Wall street
>white older guys in a pub

Asian
>All tourists or NYU/Columbia students

Indian
>working in shitty store or trying to scam you

About it
>>
>>70170817

Imagine gas mixed with garbage and piss. Now mix in sweaty niggers and sewage and you got it. Majority of NYC is highways between Africa-tier urban centers and then you got the nice parts of Manhattan.

My cousin worked and had an apartment right on the boardwalk right across from the Statue of Liberty near the WTC. Very nice area.

Funny enough, I met that midget Jew that was angry at that Trumpet player there on Easter 2 or 3 years ago right when he was a new meme on /pol/.
>>
>>70170965

>niggers everywhere now

Simply not true. The "le New York is getting worse" rhetoric is a meme spouted by millennials that think they're cool for being cynical and negative. The white population has gone up in every borough besides Queens since 1990 due to Giuliani's revitalization efforts.

You want nigger New York? Try 1960-1990. It was an absolutely brutal city. New York is experiencing a massive building boom and is on an incredible upswing.
>>
>>70171332
giuliani was the BEST nyc mayor
>>
>>70170817
like a used cigar
>>
>>70166108
It's the ultimate liberal cesspool hellhole. Stay far as fuck away, anon.
>>
>>70171049
>Indian
>working in shitty store or trying to scam you

or maybe sitting (shitting) on the sidewalk to poo a loo haha lmao
>>
It's alright, I live downstate and don't tend to go there as much as I used to
>>
>>70170817
smells like india
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.