[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is always right, Broad City Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: hillary-clinton-broad-city.jpg (410 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-broad-city.jpg
410 KB, 612x380
Sometimes I watch Broad City, when my wife has it on. It has a funny bit, occasionally. (I like Hannibal.)

>Think it's pushing a liberal agenda, but not too hard.
>Watch the latest episode, has. Hillary Clinton cameo.
> Protagonist volunteers at a Clinton campaign center, to promote the wondrous woman that is Clinton.
>The other protagonist goes to great lengths to ensure a good drivers license photo. (Who gives a shit.)

The TV Jew got me again. /pol/ is always right.
>>
>>70163829
Anon if you seen one tv advert of it on cuck central than the first thing you should've known is how much of a liberal shit show it was.

Also that episode wasn't new, it came out like 3 weeks ago.

Source: me.
>>
One of the women on broad city said "mansplanning" on tv. It was the first time I heard it out loud. Do they not realize how retarded that word sounds.
>>
>>70164238
I don't have cable or satellite. I don't waste money on that, so I don't see the commercials. I saw it on Hulu (wife pays for it). I knew it was liberal, but god damn I didn't know it was so blatant.
>>
>>70163829
Comedy central went full poz at some point over the last 3 years or so. Not sure when because I access most media over the internet, but it's fucking full-out tumblr tier ideology now.
>>
>>70163829

I saw an ad for it on youtube. It petty much confirmed everything /pol/ says about kikes. The world would have been a better place if Hitler had actually exterminated them. FACT.
>>
>>70163829
uh, which of the "women" in that picture were actually born with a vagina?
>>
i wanna grab a handful of that jewish bitch's tits to be quite honest
>>
>>70163829
>Watching Comedy Jewcentral in the first place

Serves you right.
>>
>>70163829
my gf watches this cuck show, I told her fuck those jewish cunts to her face and she said she was starting to hate it because they endorsed shillary instead of bernie the cuck sanders, its slowly redpilling her with its degeneracy. Also I mentioned there are no normal white men and she tried to defend it but couldn't and ended up saying, hmmm it is kinda strange there arent any white males
>That one white dude abi likes that asks her to peg him
>>
>>70165785
i dont know why but that made me laugh so fucking hard for some reason
>>
The only shows worth watching on comedy central nowadays are futurama and south park. Everything else is liberal trash.
>>
>>70166001
nathan for you, hilarious show
>>
>>70166113
This

It's so blunt, there is no way in hell it's pushing an agenda

It's just stupidly funny
>>
>>70164690
This network has always been ultra liberal. It made an entire generation believe Bush was a bad president and all Republicans are evil.

>>70166001
South park and futurama are liberal trash mate.
>>
>>70166113
Oh yes, forgot about that. Kroll show is not bad either.
>>
>>70166244
word
>>
>>70166001
Idiotsitter has really grown on me, and workaholics
>>
>>70166292
ehhh, hes just so jewish. at least in nathan for you he is jewish but not all in ur face about it
>>
>>70166290
>South park.
they make fun of both sides

>futurama
Most episodes have absolutely nothing to do with politics. It's not nearly as biased as new comedy central shows.
>>
Does anyone here think key and peele is funny? Least funny thing I think I've ever seen. I can't believe anyone thinks those two are funny.

>constant montages of people with retarded ass names

Fucking kill me
>>
>>70166290
I agree, except for Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn. That show was pretty much /pol/ television. People of all ideologies making fun of each other and getting angry. God, I wish I had appreciated it when it was still on. Older Doth Park was good. It's OK now, but just not the same.
>>
>>70166244
maybe it's not too politically guided but it's still the classic jewish scheme of having a jew make an ass of himself in a deceptive manner so that some goyim make even bigger asses out of themselves for the jews' entertainment and profit (think sacha baron cohen)

still pretty funny though
>>
>>70166113
Aka: jewish tricks revealed
>>
>>70163829
Why are liberal women so fucking ugly
>Also Clinton probably banged the one on the right since it looks like huma
>>
>>70163829

Look at that wonky eye'd murderous dixie mafia dyke bitch's giant spare tire.
>>
I still love how much the status-quo media is pushing Hillary. It's really widening the gap in liberals.

>Hillary gets nom - Young Bernie supporters turn on the liberal media that the Obama elections indoctrinated them into thinking was always right
>Bernie, by some miracle, gets nom - Republicans automatically win

No matter what happens, this liberal era is starting to cave.
>>
ITT: a bunch of fat slobs explainifying why their choice of idiot box static is a cut above the rest.

PRO-TIP: Our household staff had televisions in their quarters but the family never did. Unless you are a media slug....watching television is the express line to brilliant mediocrity. Fuck off.
>>
>>70164690
Remember the Little Bushes show or whatever the fuck it was called? The network heads should have hung for treason
>>
>>70167444
oh yeah some faggy english teacher weeb creeper surely knows the path to greatness
>>
>>70167750

That fat eh? Go watch some television that'll assuage duh baaaad feewingz.
>>
>>70166603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg58d8opQKA
>>
>>70164681
>wife watches
>wife pays for it
stop blaming everything on this made up 'wife' faggot
>>
>>70168482

......and BINGO was his name-o.
>>
>>70164690
no this started in 2001 when bush went into office but its just been getting more and more obvious over the years, maybe because im older now but i cant even watch 1 minute of that shit channel
>>
>>70167945
Fuck off, jap.
>>
File: 1459465640439.jpg (51 KB, 600x1037) Image search: [Google]
1459465640439.jpg
51 KB, 600x1037
>>70168482
Nice try, neckbeard. I watch my shows online, streaming for free. I never would have seen the show if she hadn't put it on the TV. I'm a Christian man, with a wife that cooks, cleans, and takes care of my blonde haired, blue eyed baby. I'm living the dream you NEET faggots are always talking about (except I hate my shitty job at a sports merchandise factory.) She didn't force me to watch the show, I watched it because I saw Hannibal on it and thought it might be funny. Never really that funny.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.