[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Politicans being Bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: Governor_John_Kasich.jpg (259 KB, 1200x1680) Image search: [Google]
Governor_John_Kasich.jpg
259 KB, 1200x1680
What kind of proof is there that politicians take money from other corporations and people like Soros? Not asking because I don't believe it, I just want some reliable sources.
>>
>>70163100
Cruz's wife works for Goldman Sachs .
Every time someone donates to the Clinton """foundation""" Hillary has voted for something in said groups favor
Etc
>>
File: 1456969284448.jpg (103 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
1456969284448.jpg
103 KB, 600x652
>>70163238
>>
>>70163238
>>70163285
aye, thanks guys, /pol/ delivers
>>
>>70163100
Because it's public record? All of their campaign donations are a Google search away
>>
look up military industrial complex
>>
>>70163487
i'm writing a paper on /pol/ and having it posted here helps me with my case, especially since you guys delivered literally within seconds.
>>
>>70163100
Better question is why did you burgers legalize coruption in the first place?
>>
Remember OP it's not just about campaign contributions. Politicians get stock tips and what not to increase their personal wealth by insider trading. They get vacations/gifts from rich donors, corporations etc. They get jobs after political office doing nothing, just make work as an excuse to be paid a big salary.

Kasich worked for Lehman Brothers making absurd amounts of money for doing jack shit.
>>
>be politician
>start a """fund/foundation/charity""""
>receive """"donations""""
>>
>>70163650
the clinton foundation is also a front for foreign governments to give money to their "nonprofit" while they get big ass "management" dues
>>
>>70164402
I kinda se how you managed to legalise coruption but why is the american people letting foreign powers influence their political prosses though money donations? if this isent reason for concern then what is?
>>
>>70164653
It is, but there's 0 exposure on the media because the media is owned by the same groups that own the politicians. It's all a big show, but as soon as you try and pull people away from the camera they call you a crackpot conspiracy theorist. "Corruption is for the Russians!" "And it's the aliens too? Huh!"

getting people to censor each other is 10x better than assassinating journalists, and they've pulled it off here in the states

Trump and Sanders get wide popular support for not taking corporate money though, which is indicative of Americans becoming disaffected with the current state of affairs.

Anything like this in Norway?
>>
>>70164653
you think we want this to happen? the people in power all do it, so they're not gonna let us say or do shit. why else do you think they want to stop people from owning guns; so they can do whatever they want with little backlash. hopefully trump changes that.
>>
>>70164653
The average American is too fucking stupid to realize or care that its going on. I've never been more disappointed in the people of my country than I am right now. I don't see much hope for us. Inevitably, the RNC will rewrite the rules to pick a different Republican candidate, Trump will go independent, and Hillary will win and we'll get our privilege checked so hard we'll never recover.
>>
>>70164099
>US Postal Service

Why are THEY making donations?
>>
>>70165209
I think it's their labor union
>>
>>70165028
There is tons of buddy shit in poletics getting eatch other jobs and benefits and stuff like that.
But whit that said any sign of corruption is extremly fround upon and we had ministers haveing to go because people found out that the ones apointing them had them on facebook as so on indicating they knew eatch other and was therefore selected.
Donations are also extremly limited and we basicly dont have political parties advertiseing in media and shit because its seen as vulgar basicly.

Whit all that said ofc we have corruption but i feel its miles better than anything going on in America or Russia for that mather.
>>
File: gee golly jeepers.png (401 KB, 800x267) Image search: [Google]
gee golly jeepers.png
401 KB, 800x267
>>70163238
>>
>>70165154
>>70165101
>>70165028

I feel for you burgers most of the time on /pol/ when i try to bring this up the only answer i get is but russia and china are worse! like that makes it ok or something.
>>
>>70165612
thanks mate, it pisses me off seeing my nation be the private army of multinational corps and the intelligentsia. Respect to y'all for having a cultural stand against corruption, here we're either apathetic and/or complacent.
>>
>>70163100
GEE
>>
>>70166243
Dont worry its gona come here as well whatever america does the rest of the west is sure to follow and as you know there is certanily enough people haveing a vested intrest seeing this happen.
>>
File: 1459813441681.png (2 MB, 1200x1575) Image search: [Google]
1459813441681.png
2 MB, 1200x1575
I don't really understand why Kasich had confetti when he won a single state. I'm pretty sure Kasich slowly removes George's boxers and he takes Soro's member into his mouth drawing blood into Georges inflating member. Kasich slowly begins to pick up speed as George becomes fully aroused and unloads a 90 year old man batch of warm semen into Kasichs mouth. Is he like on vacation from being governor he doesn't even live in the state he is supposed to be in charge of.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1350x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1350x1050
>>70163100
Learn to google, you dumb faggot.

Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

Soros Fund Management: TOTAL $7,037,800

Top contributors for John Kasich page:

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00009778&type=f

Soros Fund Management: Total $202,700 (needs updating, now over $700,000)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.