[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (110 KB, 862x804) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
110 KB, 862x804
Realistically, does Trump even stand a chance anymore?

>Behind on all polls
>Got BTFO yesterday
>More anti-Trump protests than Obama and he hasn't even started his presidency
>Controlled by Jews (AIPAC 2016)
>Democrat all his life until his campaign

Trumpfags on suicide watch
>>
Just wait til he starts having debates with Hillary : this curve will quickly change shape.
>>
File: gobk.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
gobk.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>70162409
Oh look another one of these threads

INB4

>damage control
>>
>>70162579
It's not likely that he'll get the nomination after losing the last state.
>>
>>70162697
>>70162409

How's Urup doing?
>>
>>70162697
The GOP can't reasonably chose anyone else than him. Any other candidate would have less legitimity. Plus there's the risk of him running as independent.
>>
why is everyone posting unfavorables like it means anything despite the fact the media has smeared him every day.
>>
>>70162795
Doesn't matter, the GOP will choose Cruz over Trump if it comes down to it.

Trump is the one that fucked up their party in the first place.
>>
>>70162795
>running as independent.
this is largely a meme, many states have "sore loser laws" where you can't be on a national ballot afterward
>>
>>70162697
Anyone who thought Trump would win Wisconsin is delusional. The next 6 states should go for Trump.
>>
>>70162795
Also no one will vote for an independent.
>>
>>70162795
They don't give a fuck. Hillary suits the party elites just fine.
>>
>>70162409
trump hasnt even started on hillary yet.
>>
>>70162917
Why do non Americans pretend they understand our politics? If Trump doesn't get 1237 delegates, they will give the nom to Kasich. They all hate Cruz.
>>
>>70162917
The GOP is the one who fucked it up

Cruz is running under a banner where he would "rein in Washington."many of his voters are looking for that
>>
>>70162409
>Realistically, does Trump even stand a chance anymore?

No and no.
>>
Trump had a terrible week. Why does he accept doing stupid town halls? Everyone is out to get him at this point.
>>
>>70163131
I think Kasich is even better. Works either way.
>>
>>70162409
>Realistically, does Trump even stand a chance anymore?

Realistically, he hasn't stood much of a chance for a long time. Betting markets haven't fluctuated much on his chance in the general election. Hillary has been, at minimum, a 4 to 1 favorite to be President. Trump, at best, has been a 1/6. Pretty bad.

He very recently made some major mistakes that have cost him and he has lost some steam. The odds of him winning a general election against Hillary are very, very low. But /pol will continue with their "HE'LL CRUSH HER IN THE DEBATES" garbage up until the day he loses, so they're in it for the long haul. It will be Paul/Romney all over again with the denial, revision, and claims of fraud.
>>
File: 1459848454348.jpg (32 KB, 610x307) Image search: [Google]
1459848454348.jpg
32 KB, 610x307
>>70162409
>>
>>70162807

>anything that looks bad for Trump doesn't mean anything

This line is getting pretty tiresome.
>>
>>70162579
Dick jokes and meaningless catchphrases may work to gain the support of rural old white republican men but I don't see how that will gain him support among the general electorate.
>>
>>70163529
That poll is from 2014. Mitt Romney was never consistently polling ahead of Obama.
>>
File: mapdefault.jpg (209 KB, 810x580) Image search: [Google]
mapdefault.jpg
209 KB, 810x580
Any Republican has to win a majority of swing states to win the election.

Any Democrat just has to win Florida or Ohio. Or if they lose those a few left leaning swing states.
>>
>>70163529
That poll was held by one news channel (unlike the one I posted which was held by tens of different organizations).

If I remember, Obama was ahead on polls most of the time.

Also Romney doesn't have that big of a lead here, not as big as Hillary against Trump.
>>
>>70163916
The only time when Romney polled as standing a chance against Obama was immediately after their first debate.
>>
>>70163888
No shit it goes by population.
Why should some inbred farmers in Mississippi have a bigger say than someone from New York?
>>
>>70163916
It's from 2014.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/27/cnn-poll-romney-tops-obama-but-loses-to-clinton/
>>
>>70163916

As the other anon said, this picture:

>>70163529

is a post election "rematch" 2 years into Obama's 2nd term. Meaning it's a "what if" scenario that was shown after 2 years of people deciding that they hated having Obama in office again. People always look fondly on choices they don't make. Either way it's a meaningless graphic both to this discussion and in general. If you polled people today, a large portion of them would probably say they missed Bush or would take Bush over Obama. Nostalgia/grass is always greener.
>>
>>70164030
That's not what my point is. My point is that no matter who is the Republican representative they have a slim chance.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.