[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Donald Trump have mafia connections? I would argue that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: trump-frog-gun.png (210 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
trump-frog-gun.png
210 KB, 1000x1000
Does Donald Trump have mafia connections?

I would argue that he does. Being a billionaire real estate magnate in New York city pretty much guarantees he has had dealings with the mob. I would also say that this is a good thing. The mafia is effective, and if The Donald can use them to MAGA I say go for it.

Hell half the reason the Allies steam rolled through Italy in WWII (other than the fact that they were fighting Italians) was the mafia already had the locals doing most of the leg-work.

Has Donald ever been involved in court cases or anything with a source that might link him to organized crime in some sort? And I don't mean the cement guys he subcontracted on some hotel build. I mean Lion Don himself.
>>
Suddenly his proposal to pour millions into the meatball industry make sense
>>
>>70162322
if he does he better rev that shit up, he has the goldman sachs syndicate on his ass and they don't stop to think before pressing the button
>>
>>70162322
>We will give Mexico a bill they cannot refuse
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>70162843

Build a wall

(with people inside it)
>>
Yeah, the Jewish Mafia. You can't become that powerful in NY without either being a Jew or getting in with them, which he did by sacrificing his daughter to the jews
>>
>>70162322
>Part of the construction industry in NYC

Yes
>>
>>70162843
It means either they can't send cash home and they self deport or they give us 10 billion dollars.

Either way Trump gets to call our current leaders stupid.
>>
>>70162322
He has more powerful ties to Saudi Arabia
>>
>>70162322
More shit I pulled out of my ass: the post.
>>
>>70162322
>Being a billionaire real estate magnate in New York city pretty much guarantees he has had dealings with the mob
You are correct.
>>
What do you think this is the fucking Sopranos. The mafia doesn't mean shit in this day and age. Any high profile criminal worth a shit is already a politician anyways.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.