[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>illegal mexican's are just doing the job's american's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: thecucks.jpg (68 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
thecucks.jpg
68 KB, 600x450
>illegal mexican's are just doing the job's american's wont do!

a lot of these job's american's would gladly do. do if they actually got paid a livable wage.

the reason why mexican's do it is because even a $4 hourly wage is more than what they would ever make back in mexico.

battling illegal immigration is very similar to battling globalization. it's hard to compete with other nations like china due to their use of near slave labor workforce.

illegal immigration here in the united states is near borderline slave labor. no different than the likes in china, india, vietnam, and extra.

they receive zero benefits. work under the table. they avoid taxation and so does their employers. they can get fired on the spot for any reason. hurt on the job? no worries, you're fired. safety regulation's? they don't apply to illegal workers.

h1b1 visas play into the equation as well. why hire a US citizen who wants $120,000 a year + full benefits when you can hire a man named pajeet who's willing to do the same work for $60,000 + half or no benefits at all. let alone you can use pajeets h1b1 visa against him for leverage. you open the hiring pool to a global scale, not a local one.

raising minimum wage won't fix the wage dilemma. it will only further increase the demand for migrants and further development into automation. continuing to practice trickle down economics will continue to devastate this nation. the failure of ronald reagan's trickle down economics boils down on the fact there was, and still is, zero enforcement of it. no regulation. nothing at all. it was left to employers to self govern it themselves. employers did what any good employer would do, not practice it at all. followed by amnesty, the continuation of illegal's flooding into this country, and massive tax cuts to the super rich, it has given us the ever shrinking middle class and reduction of the poor's wages and stagnation to borderline reduction of the middle class wage.
>>
>>70162000
some argue about the illegals children. since they are US citizens themselves when they grow up they will demand hire wages. this isn't the case. they're brought up in a agrarian, manual labor type of society. mexican's are generally considered a close-knit family based society. the children follow in the footsteps of their parents. the farther works in yuma az on the farm land, the son follows suit. they grow accustomed to that type of living conditions. work hard, little pay, raise a family, have 5 children by age 24.

there is no sense of further accomplishment among them. conditions are still far more favorable than back home in mexico.
>>
>>70162000
If it's of any consolation to you it's happening to West and North European countries too. Good luck finding a native on a construction site there.

And much like in Burgerland if an illegal worker gets caught, authorities more often than not release him without any further processing because it's more expensive to detain him, pay him a translator, translate shitton of paperwork regarding his fine or deportation, etc.

You said it yourself, it's globalization at work.
>>
>>70162000
Somehow your basic premise is off, but your argument is sound.
>>
>>70162000
Whites would do the $4 an hour jobs if they paid more. And without illegals doing it, the companies would be forced to pay more. Build the fucking wall, everyone wins.
>>
>>70163280
It's not even a wage issue. Illegals don't get paid a much lower wage than legal workers. The average farm worker makes $10/HR. They're able to undercut the labor bid by half because they don't pay taxes/insurance/licensure/certification fees.
>>
>>70162963
well i know i did ramble and sorta brought up trickle down economics but what exactly made the premise off?
>>
>>70163719
See >>70163533
Illegals don't do jobs Americans won't do. They do jobs white, middle class, liberal Americans won't do. And their wages are competitive. The fact is they're operating outside the legal framework and can cut their labor costs in half, while maintaining a relatively high wage paid to their workers.
>>
>>70163533
>>70163533
>the average farm worker makes $10/HR
which is exactly why you have employers like the man in WI that tried to stump trump on his border policy.

going on and on about having a hard time finding a "work force" for the dairy farms locally and is dependent on "immigrants" for his workforce.

american's don't want to work hard, physical labor jobs like farm workers do for $10 an hour. they want at least $15 - $20 an hour + benefits. employers don't want to trickle down their money to those that HELP them operate their farm or business. the best way to do that is keep wages low for that type of work by hiring a bunch of immigrants that will gladly work it for $5 - $10 an hour with zero benefits. advertise $10 with zero benefits for "local" "citizens", citizens ignore it due to low wages while immigrants run towards it because its more than mexico.
>>
>>70163979
>while maintaining a relatively high wage paid to their workers

Bullshit

they have to supplement their income with welfare and living 10 people to a house just to afford living in the modern barrios in the southwest.
>>
File: immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-f1.jpg (82 KB, 650x537) Image search: [Google]
immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-f1.jpg
82 KB, 650x537
>>70164870
inb4

>hurr durr immigrants can't get on welfare
>>
>>70163979
change that $10 an hour job with zero benefits to $20 an hour job with benefits and you would get a huge influx of white americans that will gladly do that kind of work.

look at middle of no where dakota. a boat load of white americans flocked to dakota due to the oil boom to try to take advantage of those jobs because they actually paid decent wages. they had so many they ended up having a house crisis due to not enough housing for all the americans that flocked to it.

sadly a whole bunch got laid off once it got fully operational and automation + outside workforce took over.
>>
>allow illegal immigration
>raise minimum wage

liberals should be sent to the ovens, srs
>>
>>70164605
>>70165115
It's not really the wage itself when it comes to who is willing to do farm work. Plenty of Americans would do it for $10/hr. It's because it's seasonal and there isn't a labor pool in farm areas. It's more a logistic problem than a pay scale problem. But, the labor bid is half. In order to cover benefits/taxes/insirance and the like, you have to charge at least twice the wage.

So let's say I was a legal contractor, in order to pay you $10/HR, I would need to charge the customer $20/HR minimum, and I wouldn't make any money setting it up. Whereas if I was to hire illegals I could pay them $8/HR and charge the customer $10/hr and pocket the other $2. The wages paid aren't that different, but the labor bid is half, and I make a profit.
>>
>>70162000
Here is the thing, you are partly right. Illegal aliens don't work for $4 hr they will work for $12-15hr in construction jobs ($4 hr is specifically for pickers). The illegal is cheaper just because employers don't have to pay for all the same shit a american worker (SS, income tax, ect).
>>
>>70164605
These job used to be for drunks and teenagers.
>>
>>70162000
>a lot of these job's american's would gladly do. do if they actually got paid a livable wage
Wrong, companies won't higher at a livable wage because of the minimum wage forced on them driving costs and prices up.
>>
>>70162000
NO ONE will be willing to work in the fields even for 15$ an hour.
>>
>>70162000
I make $35/hr doing residential and commercial masonry in Alberta and I've always wondered if I would just get undercut out of a job in the southern states due to cheap ass labor
>>
>>70162000
You're right, the problem is that minimum wage forces companies to choose illegal immigrants for labour. If we removed the minimum wage, Americans could do that work.
>>
>>70162000

Um... H1Bs can make 80-120k a year.

I've seen the actual job postings.
>>
>>70166140
in the state i live in $10 isn't enough to own an apartment by yourself in the ghetto and a car thats 10 years old.

many american's won't work for $10 an hour.

i was looking at job listings for warhouse positions in my area and i saw a produce one that's looking for a general labor to help loading, unloading, packaging, and shipping with fork lift operation experience a plus for $8.50 an hour 25 hours a week.

are white americans going to apply for that position? no, not really. tts so low of a wage for all the intense physical labor. will mexicans? in droves.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.