[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found where the turkroach infestation is coming from. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1458320201729.gif (493 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458320201729.gif
493 KB, 500x375
I found where the turkroach infestation is coming from.

My question is what should we do about it?

take a look if you're curious
toruchan.org/b/index.html
>>
fuck turkye
>>
turochan, this made me chuckle a bit.
i wonder if these roaches would survive a nuke like roaches do
>>
>>70162483
Even the combined might of all european armies couldn't exterminate them, so most likely yeah..
>>
>>70161891
My God.

Have you attempted to communicate with the hive yet, OP? I can tag along if you feel you need back-up.
>>
>>70161891
BURN IT
U
R
N

I
T
>>
>>70162941
You should check this thread dude

https://toruchan.org/b/res/541155.html

>Almighty God (pbuh) led the way again, I have a case to go to Prague for 2-3 days.

>I do not have a chance to make sex sex

> but I see at least some evropa

>and I bring 2-3 bottles of cheap alcohol in return.

Holy shit this is beyond hilarious. BTW is alcohol illegal over there?
>>
File: 1459967373801.png (88 KB, 1517x467) Image search: [Google]
1459967373801.png
88 KB, 1517x467
so apparently turkroaches are obsessed with sweden
>>
>>70163220
"Almighty God (pbuh) led the way again , I have a case to go to Prague for 2-3 days . Kalmar expenses or something like that out of me. I do not have a chance to make sex sex because of the people I go , but I see at least some evropa , my heart opens my eyes and I bring 2-3 bottles of cheap alcohol in return . The last 3 years I have gone to those places before . Why do I tell you : 3t is top of the good news I received in recent years.

1 - What to do in Prague
Do you have any suggestions to make 2- alcohol cheaply

I offer my respect" -Turkroach

They seem to be coordinating some kind of attack. Czech bros need to be warned. I'll use google translate to try and establish contact. Anybody need anything said?
>>
>>70163910
ask them if alcohol is illegal there maybe?
>>
File: greetingsfromjapan.jpg (34 KB, 525x556) Image search: [Google]
greetingsfromjapan.jpg
34 KB, 525x556
>>70164018
Ok. I typed a message offering 'warm greetings from Japan, and saki', and some other stuff. I translated it from english to japanese, then japanese to turkish (to rough it up a bit and give it some authentic oriental flavour). It means our hands are clean if it kicks off. Translated back to english, it says-

'Best of all, I greet my friends from Japan to Turkey . I was very happy to know Plan . Your cooperation is very welcome flowers . Death Infidels !'

Back in 5.
>>
File: 1454458093688.jpg (96 KB, 834x960) Image search: [Google]
1454458093688.jpg
96 KB, 834x960
>>70165203
LeeL. Ask them who's this babe?
>>
>>70165686
Some kanak cunt that will age terrible and have a moustache in 5 years,kinda obvious Kevin
>>
>>70165686
Done. No action in the thread yet. I'll post some pics or refridgerators. Their turkroach instincts will tell them to scurry into my thread.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.