[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ power level stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: pol.jpg (44 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
44 KB, 500x496
>be conservative faggot
>go to UfT, cucked city of Toronto
>girlfriend is white qt, german/scottish blood
>her family is fucking leftist cancer
>at dinner table when they ask me about transgender washrooms (one of her younger sisters is highschool age, her school got one)

>bring up high suicide and depression rates after sex changes
>"listen, if people want to indulge in fantasies, let them. I couldn't care less. But don't wear the fact that you support trans rights like a medal of honour. If you really cared about them, you'd try to steer them away from disaster"

>gf, her two sisters, and mom btfo
>dad acts bitter like the cuck he is even though he totally digs my pov
>gf is pissed but lowkey turned on by my actions
>continue to have the manliest sex I've ever had
>>
>>70161860
slowclap.gif
>>
Get rid of niggers too.
>>
>>70161860

SAGE LEAF THREADS! REPORT LEAF POSTERS!
>>
>>70161860
Way to go man. Now tell the you're gonna go to the States and vote Trump
>>
>>70163117
>a fucking leaf
>>
>Be me
>Be walking on sidewalk with friend in 40% spic town
>wearing MAGA hat
>two spics going back to their ghetto apartments stop their car next to us
>they burnout on us
>I literally shout NIGGER at the top of my lungs even though they're only like 5 feet away and have window rolled down
>literally everyone else walking starts staring at me
>>
File: HEY YOU GUYS.jpg (133 KB, 500x546) Image search: [Google]
HEY YOU GUYS.jpg
133 KB, 500x546
>wife talking about her friends seeing bernie sanders speak
>jokingly "ha, guess they're there so he can tell them they don't know what it's like to be poor"
>she doesn't know what i'm talking about, typical
>asks me to explain
>explain
>she says well he's sort of right about that white people mostly aren't poor
>tell her to shut the fuck up, I've had it with her stupidity
>big fight
>divorce soon

How bernie caused my divorce.

>no fucks given
>tired of her stupid shit
>>
>talking about Trump
>someone tells me it's sad he wants to deport illegals
>"yeah I agree, criminals should be given the death penalty instead"
>oh my god anon how can you say that?
Don't really have any other stories, my entire family and my friend talk like they're quoting a moon man song.
>>
>>70165198
Gods work anon.

Though she will take your shekels. Why marry a lefty in the first place?
>>
>>70165847

Stupidity and she wasn't as bad then as she is now. I should have saw the signs. Hard lesson learned.
>>
File: knlkjh.jpg (273 KB, 518x709) Image search: [Google]
knlkjh.jpg
273 KB, 518x709
>>70164413
>>
>>70164413
woah, anon.
I'm all for /pol/ ideologies but you couldve been shot in that situation. Don't put your life in danger for it (yet)
>>
>>70165593
ohmygod you can't say anything positive about the Conservatives or American Republicans here
>>
>>70165198
feel sorry bro.
Im not thinking about marriage at all right now, just needed a chick to fuck to make studying for hours easier (we take same course)
>>
>>70165956
Honestly I feel bad for you.

I just had a conversation with my girlfriend on the phone and she brought up the 1/3 girls are raped statistic and got angry when I said it wasn't true.

I suppose it is an easy mistake to make. She is anti-gay and anti-trans but the leftyness is coming out slowly.
>>
File: 1450831716701.jpg (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450831716701.jpg
12 KB, 500x500
>>70161860
>Continue to have the manliest sex ever
WTF IS THIS SHIT?!?!? LITERALLY NOBODY HAS SEX ANYMORE, IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN. I'VE NEVER HAD SEX, KISSED AND HELD HANDS WITH A GIRL AND IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I'VE HUGGED A NON MALE NON FAMILY MEMBER SO WTF IS THIS SHIT THAT PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY CASUALLY SAY ''OH YEA I HAD SEX'' AS IF IT'S NO BIG DEAL. IT IS FUCKING STATISTICALLY PROVEN!!!!!! THAT ONLY 0.0001% OF TEENAGERS FROM 13-18 HAVE HAD SEX AND THAT 80% OF PEOPLE DIE VIRGINS. NOBODY HAS FUCKING SEX ANYMORE OP IS A LYING FUCKING TED CRUZ FAGGOT CUNNNTT!!!!

INB4 BAIT
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, JUST DENYING FACT
>>
>>70166226
I don't, I think they're both degenerate but they're the best we have unfortunately.
>>
>>70166488
Bloody hell even I had sex and I'm a miserable tranny.
>>
>>70167037
That's a good stance. Just curious, what do you think would be ideal?
>>
>be volunteering, wasting my time for community service
>fucking dyke making off hand comments how I'm not talking to all the old people who let women vote and mudslimes into our country
>thought she asked how this chick was doing but she was talking to me
>talking to someone else saying how I was "unfriendly"
>I ask, "Did you ask me how I was doing?"
>"I'm not doing so well, it's now up to me to secure the future of our people, I'm glad you guys got to live a good life but someday I may die in an ethnic dispute or tribute to Islam, like brussels. Someday my kid may be kidnapped or raped like the 1400 kids in Rotheram."
>she says something about me having bad mental health
>"My mind is clear and I have clearly done my research, you are just blind."
>>
>>70166488
I don't know what to make of this post. It must be b8 right?
>>
>>70168550
Cool story anon, btfo that cunt.
But I wouldnt blame the elderly.
As with other glorious civilizations, we rose too high and, not having to struggle, raised a generation of emasculated men.

Im not excluding myself from that generation, mind you.
>>
>>70169095
however, by becoming conscious of our pampered asses, we are healing.
>>
>>70161860
Well memed Canadabro
>>
>>70169212
I hope so, but letting women vote was a huge mistake. As well as inventing birth control, letting women get free benefits, the kid in the divorce, etc.
>>
>>70161860

>had power-levels on display for years
>went through divorce
>kept power-level visible
>on my way to become a respected citizen among though inconvenient at times
>wife changed came back after because pc people are liars and therefore not trustworthy
>life on track and giving very few shits if about pc or other imposed rules

I do not judge on basis of etnicity nor sexuality in general as I believe a all people deserve a equal chance to dissapoint me. Will not deprive anyone the pleasure.
>>
>>70167247
Pics or it didn't happen you sad whore
>>
>>70161860
>meet qt blonde "Catholic" at party
>pro choice
>fag enabler
>whatever pussy is pussy
>go back to her place, chilling with her and her friends
>start talking about gays
>fairly drunk so I talk about how it's just a fetish
>fags shouldn't get married
>everyone gets pissed at me
>chick that was all over me and on my lap gets off and sits on the other side of the couch
>after a few minutes stand up and say "fuck you and fuck your shit"
>walk home drunk as shit in the rain
>fucked her the next week
Feels good
>>
>>70170338
I'm not very sexual, I just do it for the sake of the relationship, so I'm really not very interested in setting up a cam...
>>
>>70170462
growing up in a non religous neighbourhood anon, do catholic chicks really not give a shit about pre marital sex? Or was it just this one?
>>
>>70163117
TheyCan'tKeepGettingAwayWithIt.meme
>>
>>70170834
Half of them care, half don't, then some of the ones who were against oremarital sex end up having sex anyways
T. Catholic
>>
>>70161860
>be conservative faggot
>go to UfT, cucked city of Toronto
>girlfriend is white qt, german/scottish blood
>her family is fucking leftist cancer
>at dinner table when they ask me about transgender washrooms (one of her younger sisters is highschool age, her school got one)

>bring up high suicide and depression rates after sex changes
>"listen, if people want to indulge in fantasies, let them. I couldn't care less. But don't wear the fact that you support trans rights like a medal of honour. If you really cared about them, you'd try to steer them away from disaster"

>gf, her two sisters, and mom btfo
>dad acts bitter like the cuck he calls police
>Police arrive in under 2 minutes and arrest me
>Get put in cell, with Tyrone

>continue to have the manliest sex I've ever had
>>
>>70171458
Australia went detective to find truth!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.