[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something big is coming. The kikes and their useful idiots have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1459618426352.png (180 KB, 460x824) Image search: [Google]
1459618426352.png
180 KB, 460x824
Something big is coming. The kikes and their useful idiots have cranked up the anti-white rhetoric to where even a major presidential candidate is saying whites don't know poverty. Major news sources like the NYT are running anti-white hit pieces.
Something big is coming and the kikes are trying to make sure whites are as cucked as possible. What could be coming around the corner?
>>
The powers that be want to keep tensions high between the races so that at any moment they can start a race war that would keep us from overthrowing them
>>
dude bernie sanders didn't mean that. i'm a trump supporter but he clearly misspoke, he talks about white poverty all the time.
>>
Fuck Salon and every other SJW millenial friendly news site. This shit is not journalism.
>>
>>70160635

Also

>last name
>>
salon is bad but that shit is fake as fuck
>>
>>70159967
>work around college
>all friends have Bernie hard on
>one day ask me who I support
>"It ain't Bernie."
>outrage.jpg
>thankfully it was the week that he slipped up
>"If you want to back a man that says whites can't know poverty that's your prerogative. I can't support somebody who actually believes that."
>suddenly they realize their obviously poorfag friend of 3 years is a poorfag from heroinville
>Hell, one of them had an astronomically shittier upbringing than I did and she still backs the fuck because she's so kek'd by this place
after that I stopped talking politics when I drink because I was pretty close to showing my powerlevel
>>
Why don't you report the author to the authorities for enticing genocide?
>>
>>70159967
>Goldbergowitz-stein

What the fuck. That doesn't even sound real, it's like a parody of a Jewish name /pol/ would make up.
>>
File: 1457404197120.jpg (58 KB, 480x665) Image search: [Google]
1457404197120.jpg
58 KB, 480x665
>>70161356
Yeah it was a joke image
>>70160632
Pic related

Lets not devolve into a Bernie thread, this is happening increasingly.
>>
>>70160632
Fuck off bernout, he meant exactly what he said. Him and Hillary pander to niggers so much It's not even funny
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.